•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

wpw

~Opengrow Coffe Shop...Part Deaux~

mornign cutie^^^^^^^^

capt.laugh away my good friend!!!! glad you liked that~!!!

now that my head aint pounding so bad time for a wake and bake session, before i go get my her did!!!!

Guest Smotty

LOL Skunk, I get sent salmon every year from their trip, occasionally I get some halibut but I prefer salmon. As much as I like salmon, though, nothing will ever beat walleye, dusted in some cornmeal, pan-fried with a squeeze of lemon. Hushpuppies on the side....

i do the 36 hour dark before switching to 12/12! merry is talking of 144 hours of darkness; i free 144 hours of light like veg would do no harm. opinions?

Well Ghost I had a power outage and my plants went 6 days i believe without light. Hard to say how much harm if any occured, but none of them went hermie on me. They all yielded pretty good as well. :spliff:

Guest A Bloke Down The Pub
i do the 36 hour dark before switching to 12/12! merry is talking of 144 hours of darkness; i free 144 hours of light like veg would do no harm. opinions?

I don't believe a dark week will cause any problems.

I've had vegging plants in darkness for over a week (lamp blew and I couldn't get a replacement) with no ill effects. Obviously they lost a week of growth, but otherwise they were fine.

guess its up to merry to decide, mine went 7 days dark and i had 1 hermie. blew my 220 power and had to have it upgraded. i have vegged under 24/7 so i would IMHO do this if i had no power problems, water would only be my concern.

LOL Skunk, I get sent salmon every year from their trip, occasionally I get some halibut but I prefer salmon. As much as I like salmon, though, nothing will ever beat walleye, dusted in some cornmeal, pan-fried with a squeeze of lemon. Hushpuppies on the side....

You know your fish.....That's my favorite too. You can keep the cornmeal though....I use a mix of potato chips,floura sprinkle of pancake mix and some spices before dropping the fillets in and iron pan full of hot, hot shortening.

Now the hush puppies are a differnt story.....I'll take a plate of those with a ice cold beer!

Just send your address and I leave a few salmon in your mailbox next time...LOL!

Guest Smotty

I doubt I know half as much about fish as you do! All my fishing I've done over the years has been here in the midwest, you wouldn't catch me out on salt water if my life depended on it :spliff: I'll catch them, clean them and cook them though. Most of the women in my family draw the line after catching *lol*....hell, I even like ice fishing. My cousin got an awesome new auger for Christmas this year and a secondhand shanty that he's hoping to get all nice and purdy before next season....

Thanks ya'll... I'm not too worried about water especially if I'm going to keep them in the dark, I'll water them heavy before I leave..... I will flip them to 12/12 once I get home.... my worries with the fluoro is that they will grow into the light while I'm gone... if I keep the fluoro a distance away won't that encourage them to stretch?

:o This reads like the Old Farts thread on an active day! You guys are something else indeed! :D

Not that it makes any difference, but I have left my grow in the dark (and the cold ;) ) for a week at a time when the power went out and in 24 hour lights when I left for a long time. Everything was fine.

News time. :spliff:

just one long night!!!

Hey good morning ...

5 am with a joint ... that a good one unless it's from the other side of the day :spliff:

have a great day

zozo

wake and bake it is then, after these kids head to church i will prob lay on the couch and take a nap!!!!

Guest CK.

Mornin folks, have a super stoned sunday... dont forget Motogp racing at 6 pm est on speedtv

The Spanish grand prix, should be a good one

Hey, thought I'd pop in and say Hi! Smotty, I have a garden going too, so far nothing really producing, just some beans and onions. Can't wait for the squash to start making.

Ya'll have a good one! (she says in a texas drawl) :spliff:

Good morning Peoples. Coffee is brewing and buds are on the counter next to the donuts. I'm headed under the couch for an early morning wake n' bake..........

once again it is Monday!!!! tomorrow is my oldest daughters b-day turning 11!!!!! time flies by soooooooo fast !!!!

song of the week!!!!!

I'm off today thank goodness because we have mad rain since Friday and the roads are flooding everywhere... Pants went to a doc appointment and I'm thinking he may be swimming back.....

Tell that little pre teen I said Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Maid asks Señora for a pay rise

A maid asks her boss for a pay rise this is the answer she gets

A Mexican maid asked her boss for a pay increase.

Her boss was anoyed at this and asked, 'Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?'

Maria: 'Well, Señora, there are three reasons why I want an increase... The first is that I iron better than you.'

Wife: 'Who said you iron better than me?'

Maria: 'Your husband said so.'

Wife: 'Oh.'

Maria: 'The second reason is that I am a better cook than you.'

Wife: 'Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than me?'

Maria: 'Your husband did.'

Wife: 'Oh.'

Maria: 'My third reason is that I am a better lover than you..'

Wife (really furious now): 'Did my husband say that as well?'

Maria: 'No Señora, the gardener did.'

Wife: 'So how much do you want?'

peace