•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

wpw

~Opengrow Coffe Shop...Part Deaux~

hey wpw i'm sure the beans will be great.

but frankly that picture is quite beautiful , makes my mouth water, my pecker hard, my hair stand up, and wish i could get back to doing the same myself lol.

if u still have it i'd take some more shots of that plant simply beautiful .

p.s. send me a pm & tell me what's going on with other projects please.

p.s.s. maybe one day i wil ride into town for the bike rally and not be on a pedal bike lol ! take care

Yellin' "hey" today mah self. Sho is quiet around here. Hope everyone is well.

I'm playing nurse maid to my wife who broke her femur in half, had surgery with placement of a pin and screws. What an ordeal! Medical service from the first responders, ambulance, ER, and surgery was unbelieveable - such great service and professionalism. It's great to live in America.

PassionF0rMaryJane, just got an assortment of exotic gourmet garlic in the mail. Not cheap, $28/lb. shipped, but should be another gardening experience for me. Creole, asian, turban, etc. about 7 different varieties.

Nice looking weed wpw!

Have a great week!

Uncle Ben

=========================================================================

For all you old farts, aint this the truth. Please read each one, they are priceless!

Subject: HIGH SCHOOL IN 1959 VS 2009

Scenario 1:

Jack goes quail hunting before school and then pulls into the school parking lot with his shotgun in his truck's gun rack.

1959 - Vice Principal comes over, looks at Jack's shotgun, goes to his car and gets his shotgun to show Jack.

2009 - School goes into lock down, FBI called, Jack hauled off to jail and never sees his truck or gun again. Counselors called in for traumatized students and teachers.

Scenario 2:

Johnny and Mark get into a fist fight after school.

1959 - Crowd gathers. Mark wins. Johnny and Mark shake hands and end up buddies.

2009 - Police called and SWAT team arrives -- they arrest both Johnny and Mark.. They are both charged them with assault and both expelled even though Johnny started it.

Scenario 3:

Jeffrey will not be still in class, he disrupts other students.

1959 - Jeffrey sent to the Principal's office and given a good paddling by the Principal. He then returns to class, sits still and does not disrupt class again.

2009 - Jeffrey is given huge doses of Ritalin. He becomes a zombie. He is then tested for ADD. The school gets extra money from the state because Jeffrey has a disability.

Scenario 4:

Billy breaks a window in his neighbor's car and his Dad gives him a whipping with his belt..

1959 - Billy is more careful next time, grows up normal, goes to college and becomes a successful businessman.

2009 - Billy's dad is arrested for child abuse. Billy is removed to foster care and joins a gang. The state psychologist is told by Billy's sister that she remembers being abused herself and their dad goes to prison. Billy's mom has an affair with the psychologist.

Scenario 5:

Mark gets a headache and takes some aspirin to school.

1959 - Mark shares his aspirin with the Principal out on the smoking dock.

2009 - The police are called and Mark is expelled from school for drug violations. His car is then searched for drugs and weapons.

Scenario 6:

Pedro fails high school English.

1959 - Pedro goes to summer school, passes English and goes to college.

2009 - Pedro's cause is taken up by state. Newspaper articles appear nationally explaining that teaching English as a requirement for graduation is racist. ACLU files class action lawsuit against the state school system and Pedro's English teacher. English is then banned from core curriculum.. Pedro is given his diploma anyway but ends up mowing lawns for a living because he cannot speak English.

Scenario 7:

Johnny takes apart leftover firecrackers from the Fourth of July, puts them in a model airplane paint bottle and blows up a red ant bed.

1959 - Ants die.

2009 - ATF, Homeland Security and the FBI are all called. Johnny is charged with domestic terrorism. The FBI investigates his parents -- and all siblings are removed from their home and all computers are confiscated. Johnny's dad is placed on a terror watch list and is never allowed to fly again.

Scenario 8:

Johnny falls while running during recess and scrapes his knee. He is found crying by his teacher, Mary. Mary hugs him to comfort him.

1959 - In a short time, Johnny feels better and goes on playing.

2009 - Mary is accused of being a sexual predator and loses her job. She faces 3 years in State Prison. Johnny undergoes 5 years of therapy.

This shows how stupid we have become in the last 50 yrs!

Guest CK.

Wish i coulda been at the rally wit ya w, im sure its great party. Hey Gamey, patwi, HD, stoned cold bulldog, passion and UB :)

B)

Heres the double sour diesel/BB x sensi star... prob the best pic ive taken so far but nothing like you macro/micro masters of the camera. Ill get there one day since i bought my wife a real nice olympus. sigh, mebbe next year

med_gallery_674_987_241294.jpg

Ben, sounds like you will have some good garlic for some nice Italian dishes, as well as some to add to your pickles. :)

I love garlic, but I think I have GERD, even though I was tested for it before and it was negative, if I eat too much garlic I will be burping it up for a good 24hrs, lol

CK, nice looking pic man, I so wish I had something like that going right now, I am dying to toke a bowl, joint, or even blunt at this point, lol

It is going on 5-6 months without.. B)

Hope you and Cric are well my friend!!

Stay high and stay safe everybody!!!!

Good morning Kind Tokerz, it's been awhile since I poked my face in here (I forgot my password, lol). I hope all have been well and dandy, things are pretty groovy in rudieworld, or at least quiet which is groovy enough when you are an old fart. My old Yamahaha has gone the way of the dinosaur but I got an old Honda to take it's place. The Honda is a 1980 CM400A Hondamatic which now has just over eleven thousand miles on it, she is now my new baby.

I have a new crazy cat, his name is Bubba and he is trouble looking for a place to land, lol. I think that it's a cosmic accident that all my cats end up being crazy but my daughter thinks there is more to it than that. Bubba is a good dude though, he is just a bit spirited just like Tyler was, lol.

My lil garden is finally doing better, I've been having heat issues ever since I switched from CFLs to a 150 watt HPS in a cab. Finally I got fed up and just hung the light in a closet and the babies be digging it. It may be only a 150 watter but those even those lil baby's throw off some heat. Now that the light has a lil more space to disapate heat the plants are really responding.

That's about it, my early morning bowl is just about spent so it's time to wander off. Enjoy the day people, stay safe, happy and stoned as a m'fer.....

Ben, sounds like you will have some good garlic for some nice Italian dishes, as well as some to add to your pickles. B)

Hi, sup? Yep, the guy did right by me regarding varieties and throwing in more than ordered, should be fun. Can't think of anything nastier than burping up recycled garlic! :)

Can you believe we put up about 60 jars of stuff this year! Worse drought finally ended and now the rain will not stop. I'm worried about massive fungus issues and root rot with my crop. Doesn't matter what I want from mama natur, she's out to fuk me no matter what I do.

6 mos. without pot? What's up with that? I hope you didn't get busted, just decided that a change might be what the ol soul needs for now.

.... The Honda is a 1980 CM400A Hondamatic which now has just over eleven thousand miles on it, she is now my new baby.

Very cool and sounds like quite a score! Wow, 1980. Saw on old Indian the other day. Great condition, even had the original leather seat. I'd give my left nut for an original Indian bike. You're gonna have fun with that bike.

I have a new crazy cat, his name is Bubba and he is trouble looking for a place to land, lol. I think that it's a cosmic accident that all my cats end up being crazy but my daughter thinks there is more to it than that. Bubba is a good dude though, he is just a bit spirited just like Tyler was, lol.

I used to hate cats, until I got one. They are fun. Mine loves to sit on my beer belly with her motor running as I stroke her. Speaking of animals, saw some buzzards on some poles the other day, this the day after my dog woke us up going crazy during the night. Found a sheep stripped clean except for its tale and head, most likely by coyotes or a big cat. Country living can be "interesting". We quickly moved the donkey back in after taking it off a few days before. They will protect sheep and goats from predators, llamas will too.

My lil garden is finally doing better, I've been having heat issues ever since I switched from CFLs to a 150 watt HPS in a cab. Finally I got fed up and just hung the light in a closet and the babies be digging it. It may be only a 150 watter but those even those lil baby's throw off some heat. Now that the light has a lil more space to disapate heat the plants are really responding.

Closets are great compared to cabinets. I still don't understand why folks grow in a cabinet. Plants expand, cabinet walls do not. I did a closet for a while with a 250 HPS from start to finish, had ALOT of yield. Tweaks is to have cardboard panels about 5' tall, about an inch wider than the closet depth, front to back, so it can be sandwiched in adjacent to the plants, left side and right. Light hung in between the reflective panels, door slightly open lined with shiny side of aluminum foil with window fan on the floor blowing cool air into the closet. Oh yes, 3 coats of Behr Ultra White latex paint on the panels will greatly increase your light received by the plants. I'd remove the ballast from the self-contained hood and hang it outside of the garden if I were you. Winter is coming on so it shouldn't be an issue.

Make it a great day,

Tio

morning yall!!! good to see we are back up!!! i just found out last night!!!! guess it has been up for the last week huh??? anyway!!! been almost a month since i been here!!! thank for all the thoughts!!! my daughter is fine!!! took her foot splint off 2 weeks ago and it was still pretty bruised and swollen!!! almost a month later it is still swollen!! been going to the chiropractor for the last 2 weeks and it has been helping, but the muscles are still sore!! specially between the shoulder blades!!

news on the bike........ well we (i say we becuz i am good friends with my mech and will be dong most the work my self) had totaled the bike saying the frame was bent so i could collect more money. frame was not bent rear spring had it in a bind and once we popped the spring couldn't even tell!! they gave me blue book value which was $7500, since we totaled it i had to buy it back for $2000. and it will only cost me about $1500 to fix it o be riding buuuuuuuuuuuuuut i aint giong back stock :) gunna add some new pipes, a new S&S carb, new back rim to match the front 40 twisted spoked rim, lowering shocks................... man i cant wait!!!

nice on manipulating the system to your advantage weedy, .. i'm always lookin' for angles

ben, your grapes ok ? ... our champonel started with huge clusters, then the drought took its toll, oh well ...the concords didn't make at all but the native black spanish and fox grapes always produce .. just not enough though to make a batch or two of wine ... next year maybe

Ben, damn you got a lot of pickles man, I still have a few jars of mine, mainly because they are so damn kosher I can barely eat them, I say that being a fan of Kosher Dill's, lol

As for me going so long without smoking, I had to move unexpectedly from where I lived for around 8 years, and the new place I moved to has a lot less room.

Hell, I do not even have any area that gets full sun here, so I cannot do my veggie gardening.. :)

The main reason I have not grown any yet, nor bought any, is because of my money situation, my unexpected move broke me, I have honestly barely been able to feed myself & my animals, so I have had to prioritize.

Another partial reason is that I actually had stopped smoking a few months back, because my lungs were getting really sore every time I smoked, so I tried to quit to save my lungs...

But, when I found out I had to move I started smoking again, and once I smoked up all I had saved, I was forced to quit again.

I want to get a few little ladies going soon, but I have not really had an extra 20 $ to get 2 bags of soil, and some perlite, by the time I do have the money the soil will not be available in my area due to the season.

I do have a few extra bucks I was saving to help me get caught up on bills next month, so I may just go check Home DePOT, or Lowes, and see if I can get what I need to allow me to start some of the seeds I have saved up.

I wish I could have saved a plant or two to take clones from, because I really do not have time to wait for seeds to mature, then clone the ladies, etc..

It gets really warm in my new place during the summer, so if I grow anything I'll have to have it finished up by Spring...

Oh yea, funny thing mentioning growing in a closet instead of a cab, I want to grow in a stealth cab due to my living situation now, but I just may have to grow a few little ladies in a closet till I can afford to build a stealth cab, it will be a little risky due to the fact I have a landlord, but they are the type that never come by, and if they do they have to give me a 24hr notice, which would be mroe than enough time to put my ladies out in the woods...

WEEDY, glad your daughter is better, and glad the situation with your bike worked out for the better, sounds like you are never going to be home once you get that thing fixed up!

Well, just dropped in to say high, hope you all are high & safe!

Good morning Peoplez. Rainy day coming up in Mass, good day for laundry and other assorted housework. It's also a good day to puff me some herb. Smoke dat shit people!

nice on manipulating the system to your advantage weedy, .. i'm always lookin' for angles

ben, your grapes ok ? ... our champonel started with huge clusters, then the drought took its toll, oh well ...the concords didn't make at all but the native black spanish and fox grapes always produce .. just not enough though to make a batch or two of wine ... next year maybe

Grapes are OK except for the 50 that I overcropped which along with the drought really stressed them out causing a massive leaf decline. Sorry to hear about your luck. Black Spanish is a good one for easy growth. Blanc du Bois and Lamonte make very good wine, are PD and disease resistant. Better luck next year. Birds got about 79% of my crop this year but I did make about 9 gallons of wine.

Ben, damn you got a lot of pickles man, I still have a few jars of mine, mainly because they are so damn kosher I can barely eat them, I say that being a fan of Kosher Dill's, lol

As for me going so long without smoking, I had to move unexpectedly from where I lived for around 8 years, and the new place I moved to has a lot less room.

Hell, I do not even have any area that gets full sun here, so I cannot do my veggie gardening.. :)

The main reason I have not grown any yet, nor bought any, is because of my money situation, my unexpected move broke me, I have honestly barely been able to feed myself & my animals, so I have had to prioritize.

That sucks. Sorry to hear about the bad luck, this too shall pass. You ought to come to Texas, there's still alot of opportunities here, housing market is still strong, especially in Austin. Glad to hear you're taking care of yourself (lungs).

Oh yea, funny thing mentioning growing in a closet instead of a cab, I want to grow in a stealth cab due to my living situation now, but I just may have to grow a few little ladies in a closet till I can afford to build a stealth cab, it will be a little risky due to the fact I have a landlord, but they are the type that never come by, and if they do they have to give me a 24hr notice, which would be mroe than enough time to put my ladies out in the woods...

Hope you can find a place with some security. Priorities sound like getting a decent source of income and then investing in a house. I assume interest rates are still down. We jumped on low rates and re-financed at a fixed 4.75% which brought our monthly payment down. Anything below 6.0% is excellent. I sometimes go into "hock" when an opportunity arises. It sometimes gets me into trouble short term but long term always pays off.

Good luck,

Tio

^^^ That whole thing blows my mind.

Bomb...? Moon?

Was the Flag we put there just a target? :)

Red White and Blue used to stand for freedom democracy and liberty.

Now its just a White car with Red and Blue lites on top.

Whats become of us.

:)

Guest LabRat
Red White and Blue used to stand for freedom democracy and liberty.

Now its just a White car with Red and Blue lites on top.

Whats become of us.

B)

Now we "Just say NO!" So, we have to decide, "Are you with us or against us?" We've de-evolved into bumper sticker intelligence as they fight kill to Darwin. :)

The term "Just say No" makes it sound like we have a choice.

As long as men and women stand ready to fight for their principals then there is always a choice.

Roger that;

And I think its safe to say every one of us here with a garden going is putting up a pretty good fight.

Flower Power!

As long as men and women stand ready to fight for their principals then there is always a choice.

We are the Jihadists of the War On Drugs, we are the TaliBong. :lol: