•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

wpw

~Opengrow Coffe Shop...Part Deaux~

This stuff is certainly fussy, particularly grown indoors hidden in an enclosed box.

I'll repeat myself, cabinets suck. Keep your indoor garden open like in nature - no top, no bottom, mobile reflecting side panels positioned as the garden expands and contracts. You're the master as opposed to the confines of your garden prison. Use a window fan at ground level to force cool air into the area taking the heat of the HID's up and away. Bonus is less cost, easy maintenance.

I would dearly love to grow outside in fresh air under sunlite with all the room the roots can find, as it should be. But the penelty for growing pot here is still on par with stuff like attempted murder and rape, and they send us to the same place they send rapests and murderers, so for now its plants in a box for me. This round I tried cutting back on ferts in veg, and it went fine but the plants are eating all their fan leaves in mid flower.

The retention of leaves during the flowering cycle is hard to master. When it comes to good production, it's all that matters.

Guess I cut it back alittle too far. Its classic -N disease by the look of it, but I dont want to try to fix that now they are almost done flowering.

OK, but do you know how many times I watch journals evolve such that folks just sit there and watch their leaves fall off because of some stupid forum paradigm pushing the use of "bloom foods", at the expense of leaf retention, a drill which "they" can't psychologically shake as opposed to giving their plants what they need? After all these years of posting and growing, the (sad) revelation regarding cannabis growers is that being politically correct, being a lemming, is more important than learning what makes a plant tick and doing your own thing.

I can only laugh.

Great resource there Ben. Theres dozens of acerages of that arid harsh unpopulated land I love so much for freakin peanuts. I had No idea.

I could make cash offers on several 10 to 20 acre parcels Ive found already. Then stay put here, keep working and save for the needed improvements permits ext. Im totally looking into that. Its way better than I even thought possible.

Well, if you have a sandy well drained soil, you CAN do real well off ag production. Clay is what's a real bitch. Get your ducks in a row and go for it dude.

UB

OK, but do you know how many times I watch journals evolve such that folks just sit there and watch their leaves fall off because of some stupid forum paradigm pushing the use of "bloom foods

Oh yeah, Phospherous abuse.

Now I remember/

Ive read your work back on overgrow regarding the well balanced diet throughout the cycle. Since the leaves are what feeds the rest of the plant that makes perfict sense to me. Its like balancing a pencel on the tip of my finger, but it can be done. So what I am seeing now is a nutritional imbalance caused by the feeding regime I followed this run. This next run Ill keep them on a more balanced diet throughout.

Yes cabnits do indeed suck, they suck hard.

So far as running my garden open I totally agree there but; I cant really do that here as Im in a studio apartment with little in the way of privacy. If you saw this place you would be amazed at the brass kahonehs it takes to grow in here at all. It borders on insanity.

However I am the landlord here and work for the owner of the property, plus my rent is only 450.00 a month so its hard to let this one go. I moved in here almost 10 years ago before I started growing, or more careful thought and planning would have happened regarding the location. The best I can do is more ventelation at the moment.

Some day soon I hope to enjoy the privacy to run open in a room at least if not an entire basement.

Scones, ya go what ya got. Back at the old haybarn, I grew in a room that was used as a storeroom. It was packed and like working in a sardine can. I kept it locked and when I had company used to stuff a thick towel under the door to keep the smell at bay. What you need is a 2 or 3 bedroom residence where you can dedicate one room to growing.

Stay free,

UB

High everybody, stopping in to say high, and I hope you are all doing well!

Seen this on the news & I had to come here to post it & see what all your thoughts are.

If this should be kept in the medical section then admin feel free to edit my post...

I did post this in the medical area, but wanted to post it here in case you guys did not see it..

Take care everybody, as always stay high and stay safe!!!

Just seen this on the news, figured I'd post this here because I think it is good news, it may not be decriminalization, or legalization, but I think it is a good step towards innocent caregivers/patients not being charged as criminals.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33376482/ns/health/

WASHINGTON - Pot-smoking patients or their sanctioned suppliers should not be targeted for federal prosecution in states that allow medical marijuana, prosecutors were told Monday in a new policy memo issued by the Justice Department.

Under the policy spelled out in a three-page legal memo, federal prosecutors are being told it is not a good use of their time to arrest people who use or provide medical marijuana in strict compliance with state law.

The guidelines being issued by the department do, however, make it clear that federal agents will go after people whose marijuana distribution goes beyond what is permitted under state law or use medical marijuana as a cover for other crimes.

Another link to a read about it.

http://blog.mpp.org/medical-marijuana/huge...tates/10192009/

Good morning peoplez. It's nice to see everyone. Taint much new in Rudieland, same shit different day which is about how I like it. The older that I get the more adverse I become to change, lol. My lil babies are growing well, my krazy kat Bubba is still krazy and all my people are phairly phat and happy, pretty much all that I could wish for. Cold weather is coming here quick which doesn't thrill me much but another spring will eventually come so all is good. Enjoy the day ladies and germs, stay safe and happy. It's time to burn that shit!

hey anybody see Sportster or Heath Robinson ?

thanks

Dequelo

I've seen Sportster over at MPG.

Thanks ND and HK I will have to check over there, I did reg at MPG the other day

be safe and be well

Dequelo

Sportster is a mod over at IC and I think he is still

one over at Breedbay (sp?) too.

The damn rain finally stopped for a few.

Weather like this doesn't help the blues!! :)

Peace

you guys just need to work a little harder if you want to be gone. just give your handle to Guano like he suggested. :)

Is it me or is it getting quiet around here? I have to ask because being an old fart I could just be losing my hearing. :)