•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

wpw

~Opengrow Coffe Shop...Part Deaux~

High as Hell Folks :)

I got a little excited with my first post, so after a few tokes, and some thinking it was time to edit the "over the top" post...lol

It has been months since coming here, or any other grow sites.... I sincerely hope everyone is doing well, and staying safe ;)

I finally found some post about wpw, and it honestly saddens me, but this as a grower, and toker is the chance we take when we pop a bean, or so...(saddly)

Anyway, enough of the above... It's really great to see some of the older handles that's been around for sometime now..... It's also great to see new ones as well

I wish everyone the very best, and to have a great, and safe holiday

Respects,

HD

Hey HD!

Nice to see you around.

everything good in your neck of the woods?

take care

skunk

Hey skunk!!!

Great to read ya man!! Everything is nice, and quite this way, but the economic situation sure could use a boost... I guess that''s everywhere now a days :)

Are you still growing any Auroura Indica, or crosses with her??

I hope for you, as well as all to have a great holiday season, that's closing in rather quickly this year...lol (They always do) ;)

Best Regards,

HD

HD

Nice to hear everythings going good for ya.

not growin the AI this run but i still got some beans left so ill probably pop em next round.

Hope you have a good holiday season aswell.

take care

skunk

Happy HoliDaze! :welcome:

I spoke w/ an old friend today that is having some legal issues...he is safe & no longer on his county sponsored "vacation"

He asked me to send this message...Without Proper Wings-Roger Flys Away....

~shabang~

great to hear that :welcome: very nice of you to give us an update

have W' send me an email I would love to hear from him

be safe and a great new year

Dequelo

Hey there UB great to see you :welcome:

hope you and the Mrs are enjoying the holidays

a great new year to you and yours

be safe and be well

Dequelo

Hey there UB great to see you :welcome:

hope you and the Mrs are enjoying the holidays

a great new year to you and yours

be safe and be well

Dequelo

Hi D, thanks for the Hola! We're doing fine, just chillin' for the winter. How's it going with you, your wife and such? How's Buddy? Still around, or did he fly the coop?

cya ~

All good in my hood UB if it was going any better I would be suspicious :welcome:

Buddy stops by from time to time and we see him flying with friends

today the wind is blowing at about 35 to 40 MPH so whatever not tied down is gone

have a great and enjoy the day

Dequelo

Traveler very good to see you my friend :welcome:

here is a happy and healthy new year back to you and yours

be safe my friend and be well

Dequelo

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Here's wishing it was fun, and safe. Ours was uneventful with the usual NY flair - finger food like dried smoked sausage slices, cheeses, cocktail shrimp, crackers, champagne, etc. Re-watched a really funny movie, Wild Hogs. If you haven't seen it, you must. Great actors, great humor, and Peter Fonda makes a cameo performance in the end. Hit the hay about 11:00 p.m.

Anyhoo, happy smokes and make 2010 a great year. Here's hoping we've reached the bottom regarding the dreadful financial situation of 2009! Keep the faith traveler. If you only knew how many times my ass has been kicked by mother nature the last 4 years!!!!! I'm still standing and the new business is gonna be huge!

Glad to hear buddy and all are doing well Dequelo.

If anyone wants to get lurk or post in some hot and heavy growing stuff, drop in and say "hey". The discussion on "lollipopping" is hilarious, as I do the usual.....caning paradigm addicted noobies' butts. :) http://www.rollitup.org/advanced-marijuana-cultivation/

Best,

Uncle Ben

We saw Louis Black last night . He is hilarious! Did about 20 minutes on his experience smoking pot and why it should be legal!

Good times, laughed for two hours , drank some champagne and toasted in the New Year!

High Ya OPG Folks, and Visitors, :)

I hope everyone made it through the holidaze in tact...lol It's great to see the cf, still going, and all the handles here...

Best Wishes,

HD

...Re-watched a really funny movie, Wild Hogs.

Ahahaha...

At my brother's, we watched Tarantino's re-make of Inglorious Bastards...awesome flick. :)

Then at the folks', we watched What About Bob? :)

Guess it would have been fittin' to mentioned one that Brick Top recommended to me - The Hangover. Anyone seen it? It's supposed to hilarious.

Yeah, "What about Bob" is a gut buster. I'm off to meet my neighbor's Clydesdales horsies, so it's time to make like a patty and hit the trail.

Make it a great day,

UB

The hangover is f-in hilarious. It's a throwback to the old screwball comedies.

A bit more vulgur but also funny is " funny people".

One of the good things about "the great recession" is that we are in a golden age of comedy and a rebirth of musicals, song and dance.Just like the great deppression. People like to escape when they are feeling blue.

The hangover is f-in hilarious. It's a throwback to the old screwball comedies.

A bit more vulgur but also funny is " funny people".

One of the good things about "the great recession" is that we are in a golden age of comedy and a rebirth of musicals, song and dance.Just like the great deppression. People like to escape when they are feeling blue.

Howdy! Guess I need to rent that one as I like the screwball comedies, Laurel and Hardy stuff. Speaking of musicals, we watched the Sound of Music the other night. I really enjoyed it. That was some great acting, good story line, beautiful music.

The Wedding Crashers is pretty damn funny too.

Good Morning OpengGrow, and Vistiors,

Hope life is finding everyone well this cold am.... I can tell this is gonna be a two pot coffee morning already... Brrrr

"Saving Grace" is an old stoner movie, but a great one.. It's the one, the handy man tries to grow, but has problems, and the lady, whom he works for helps him grow.. Soon, they are growing the kind to help the lady out of some nasty finacial times... Maybe that's too much info; but none the less a great show

Stay Safe, and Well

HD

21F, it's damn cold and with the latest arctic blast coming, we're going alot lower!

"Chill out" takes on a new meaning for us Texans.

Stay toasty,

UB

Howdy to all you lurkers in lurking land. We hit 7F Saturday morning. I thought I'd never finish covering and then uncovering stuff.

Global warming my ass......