•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

wpw

~Opengrow Coffe Shop...Part Deaux~

We hit 7F Saturday morning

send that 7 degrees my way it has been -21 with the wind chill

nice to see you UB and stay warm

peace and be safe

Dequelo

Hello everyone! Question, is it true the Hellboy passed away?

No Wayyy !!

good to see you UB I hope you are well

long time no see

all the best and be safe

Dequelo

No Wayyy !!

good to see you UB I hope you are well

long time no see

all the best and be safe

Dequelo

Hi Dequelo, I'm fine but is the rumor true?

Be well,

Tio

So Glad to see you posting Mrs, G1.

Been checking on your thread at the cabana. Hope you are in good spirits.

Mrs. G1 passed away on April 14. A cool lady who had such great spirit and handled intense suffering with class and dignity. Rest in Peace.

From a post by Muggles at the cabana along with a great photo of her:

My fellow Islanders, I was just informed by Old-Dog, MrsG1's brother, that last night at 7:55 PM we lost our most precious MrsG1. After four strokes and one heart attack she just didn't have the strength for one more battle. The strokes left her unable to type and the reason behind her lack of posts and PMs the last six months or so.

The epitome of a true "Southern Lady" she always made the time to offer a shoulder, compassion and dignity to those in need or less fortunate. She has endured so very much these last few years without the slightest wimper and one of those people you meet in life that leave you as a better person with increased spirit and drive to battle the next dragon. Always one to make it a point to welcome newcomers to our shores I can only ask that we all ask our God whatever we determine him/her to be that she be accepted and rewarded for her endeavors while here.

She will now be with her beloved husband, GuideOne whom passed in September 2003 and both sons whom she lost to the War in Iraq. God bless you Lady, you will truly be missed and live on in our hearts.

Old-Dog, I offer you my condolences and highest respect. You were there at her side til the very end and afforded her peace and comfort with your presence when she needed it most. We as a community are here for you as well in your time of sorrow.

Tight lines, Bekki.

Attached Thumbnails