hope u all like

gallery_1420_792_260175.jpg

gallery_1420_792_41279.jpg

gallery_1420_792_322836.jpg

gallery_1420_792_133589.jpg

gallery_1420_792_212784.jpg

peace and love all ;)

i like!!

whats the background on the strain?? (s)

cheerio,

Hupla

i wonderd when some one would ask me that lol

firstly my breeding is done on a small scale and is only done for my personal smoke.

the first pic and last pic is of my second strain thats called PG its a grapefruit x purplebubble cross ( the purple varation was stolen)

the second pic is a purple bubble x purple bubble (selfed) but its not purple so im calling her hazey F1 cos she grows like a haze but flowers in 8wks .

the third and fourth pic is the purple bubble ..its a haze(unknow) x bubblegum(serious seeds) that was made in 2000.

ive got 2 more onecalled big mama sativa and indica 2008 .

im testing a diesel cross at the momment and all is look good man

hi guys hope all is well

i do like the violet purples and reds man there so nice looking and taisting :D

ive been working on and off with this strain for nearly 9 years man( fuck has it been that long)

as im a PG refugee most of the work thats been posted is on there !

some more pics of the PG strain she is a 8wker that produces masive sweet buds that taist more tropical sour fruit very nice to smoke, more of a head stone .

gallery_1420_792_109602.jpg

gallery_1420_792_182737.jpg

gallery_1420_792_37925.jpg

gallery_1420_792_118325.jpg

I could not believe that I had been missing this thread! :D :P :P :P :P :P Your pics are yummy wish I could get whiff. Smell? Great grow jmanuk. I just had to nominate your PG for pic of the month. Congrats!

Best Regards,

-O

some pics of an nycd cros thats getting tested

gallery_1420_860_276027.jpg

gallery_1420_860_351572.jpg

gallery_1420_860_118413.jpg

gallery_1420_860_429011.jpg

gallery_1420_860_372860.jpg

Excellent work dude!!! :D

Just goes to show that folks just didn't know what was cooking at PG eh? :o

i wondered when id see u about man its nice to see a face i know lol

hows things man ?

thanks man i do like to please :angry:

all looks good on my ship man shame i cant share it on PG but u never know man!

theres some peps here man from PG but im not as active on here as its kind of sannies site but he dont seem to mind as im not really

selling anything !

Can we host the pics elsewhere and just post em here maybe?

Then yo are in control of em. :D

BTW I've been asking for help in the test forum and I have been ignored by all...............maybe if I ran a thread about how the Dutch weakened the cannabis gene pool I'd get a response........what a vibe..... :angry:

nobody ever sees the test forum, it is only there to make test posts, any posts made there does not show up when you click new posts. They also get trashed every week or so I think.

Amazing! The Purple one looks wonderful!

Well done :angry:

Amazing! The Purple one looks wonderful!

Well done :angry:

thanks man she does taiste very fruity and hazey not to strong its good for day time smokeing.

hope all is well fagjack why are ur worried obout posting man ?

wee all take a chance even sannie as seed production is illegal in holland man.

PS. more diesel pics in the next cople of days,they are looking super healthy and cystally as fuck (the flowering room stinks of nycd)

ola!!

we all take risks with this hobby we have.

Taking the risk,,entering any kind of board is up to them.

Laws in Holland have nothing to do with it in this context, sorry.

cheerio

Jmanuk:

The work looks great and Sannie is not really concerned with anything about anyone's seeds. From my impression , he is not uptight at all. That's a projected fear with no basis in reality. I think people think all seed makers are like some others we've run into. Sannie is the opposite.

Nemo: I went through all of your posts and didn't find one asking for help posting a pic. But I did see that almost all of your posts were complaints or negative. Why stay and complain if the site is not the kind of site that gives you what you need? I think TCC and THC Farmer ( a great site) don't have trolling, anger or politics either. They were way less supportive of the diaspora.

This is one of the most positive sites I have ever been on. All the mods volunteer as we want to do our best And lately , we've had a lot of angry people really resenting that we don't want this site to become a haven for negative behaviour.

We've had a few members leave, but we've had 3 times as many arrive and stay. I've watched this site grow in a positive way and except for the hiccup of the last few weeks the vibe has been positive since 2007. And as far as I see, the people who have left , leave the site no poorer. We also have fantastic members who are staying and who are positive and do contribute.

OPG is a site for people with a positive , friendly outlook, which is not for everyone. It's like chewing tobacco. For some, all their friends chew and it doesn't bother them to be surrounded by pools of spit. Doesn't mean you are a bad person if you chew. But for people who don't chew, it's pretty gross to be around.

So I don't think this is a good place for " tobacco chewers".

I've never read in the last four years of posting of anyone getting busted from posting pics on a pot site. Yes some idiots with their real world names and numbers posted grows on MYspace, but c'mon. Even when Overgrow went down, no one got busted and lots of baselessly paranoid people tore down their grows.

But you have to do what feels safe to you and only you are responsible for your security.

I was able to figure out the pic process because it's almost the same as TCH Farmer. Upload pics, click on the pic, it gives you a page with the pic on it and on the right are several window bars. I use the one that says BB code: click it , highlight it however your computer does it ( easy on a mac) and then paste it in the thread.

gallery_312_754_97889.jpg

easy peasy... it's a pretty simple system once you think it through.

lemon squeazy!? What strain is that Joker? Bubba? She's pretty.

Best Regards,

-O

looking nice joker, i hear u man peace to all...... wot is it?

just a wee update from the chosen 3 fems of the diesel cross just two are getting kept as they resemble the diesel mother..

enjoy

gallery_1420_860_258325.jpg

gallery_1420_860_237878.jpg

gallery_1420_860_463557.jpg

gallery_1420_860_9025.jpg

gallery_1420_860_121448.jpg

gallery_1420_860_194356.jpg

gallery_1420_860_280499.jpg gallery_1420_860_140981.jpg

gallery_1420_860_153523.jpg

na man enough guys this thread isny for this so please only post if its possitive or dont bother!!

i let it go for a bit but now its boring if u want to go man go dont go and fuck my thread just cos u are stressed at this site!!

Nothing to do with nationality,there's annoying folks all around the world sadly :angry:

Ps Sorry,you are absolutely right Jmanuk,i'm off!

looking nice joker, i hear u man peace to all...... wot is it?

just a wee update from the chosen 3 fems of the diesel cross just two are getting kept as they resemble the diesel mother..

enjoy

gallery_1420_860_258325.jpg

gallery_1420_860_237878.jpg

gallery_1420_860_463557.jpg

gallery_1420_860_9025.jpg

gallery_1420_860_121448.jpg

gallery_1420_860_194356.jpg

gallery_1420_860_280499.jpg gallery_1420_860_140981.jpg

gallery_1420_860_153523.jpg

again

sorry man but im a really chilled out guy and u seem to be getting a bit to much for me so please chill out man it is only an occount (ive had loads over the years nothings happend to me man)!

Ok ,,

Aad is on time out,,,is out for fresh air.

if there is a discussion on a difference of opinion,,try solving it normal please.

jmanuk,,u want clean up??

cheerio,

Hupla

na man its k im ok with wots on here so far.....just no more silly name calling or argueing about silly stuff please :angry:

now im just going to roll a blunt and chill for a bit hope u guys are joining me .......................... :D