•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
jmanuk

hi guys

The reason that you didn't find that thread asking for help was because some asshole deleted it!

It is appalling that a MOD deleted it and didn't give any help.

MAybe my questions were too technical for you lot?

I was asking about file sizes and resizing.......duh...not how to fucking post a pic. Asshole!

I don't want to stay here...I wouldn't even be here if I could delete my account myself.

This is the lamest web site. :angry:

It is because you posted in the test forum, that section is for playing around trying out the forum software without messing up the other sections, they get trashed every couple of days. Nobody deleted it.

the thought of my posts being here when i die sounds like a very nice idea if u ask me man :angry:

The honest truth is that you come back for a purpose. Now, only you know what it is...

But here is a basic question that I asked myself. If interacting on a particular website leaves you unsatisfied or even aggravated, then why keep doing that to yourself?

There are a few people who are taking time from their lives to post here their dissatisfaction with one thing or another. Again and again...

It's like going to a restaurant that serves food you are allergic too and complaining it makes you sick. What is it that you hope to accomplish by posting petty remarks?

I don't get it. Why waste time doing something when you are the first ones to say it's not for you!

Boredom? Are you looking for attention? Trying to get someone to react?

Whatever it is, you get to choose whether you want to do something meaningful with your time or waste it on trivial pursuits.

When Dequilo invited me here, he said hey man, this place is a little slow , but it's peaceful. There aren't a lot of growers here, but they are all excellent. Best of all, there is no arguing, no trolling. I said cool.

Since then many former PG members have been dropping by and dropping grudges and we've all been having good times.

In the last weeks , a few individuals , who do not represent PG but only themselves have decided that they want to do what they want to do regardless of how it effects the site.

People have stupidly split into an us v's them mentality, not realizing that the people who are being immature and petty here made everyone crazy at PG too! There are a few members at Pg who devoted themselves to antagonizing people. It's a game to them And they love getting a rise out of people.

And PG was the only place for that kind of "play". I can't think of a single site that tolerates it and I think it's a selct few that enjoy it.

So PG was the only place for them To play and vent. Now where do they go ? To a site with many PGers of course. Only to find that their sense of play is not appreciated. That it's the same as all the other sites that have shut down the PG threads . TCC and THC farmer too.

WPW said hey , they need a thread to figure out how to get a new site up and regroup. And the few that couldn't control themselves tried to ruin it for everyone else .

So now, a few are logging on and posting petty remarks ... It's not a reflection of the site but a reflection of the poster.

Sannies got a good rep, the site has a good rep. Yes, the mods came down on the few who decided to go the negative route.

But that's the job.

Good luck to you and I hope all who are unhappy and complaining finally find whatever it Iis you are looking for.

sorry i have not updated this thread for some wks now peps ........there was a security breach

some scummy bastard has made of with my prized plants!

they took most of my stuff to grow as well and wot was not taken the pigs had ......fuck me wot a carry on!

the result is no more free med i am forced to go to the black market.

my genetics are all safe thank fuck ...with even some seed stock of the plants that where stolen!

i will be keeping my account open as u never know wot the future holds man for every bad person there is one good ....i hope

peace to all the growers from opengrow

That truly sucks man! :verrygood

Let's hope the future holds better things.

I wish you a lot of strength in your ordeal.

Grtz. Aad

Yeah me too,

No idea of who the fuck did that to U ???

Hate peep who stole stuff there not able to do...

All my best for a nearest better future...

that is really terrible jmanuk...sorry to hear about this, your set up was really nice...at least your genetics are still safe.i am sure karma will take care of the thieves.