•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

MASHUP

24 Lady Cane

Equipment

Room: GrowLab 290 - 9'6" x 9'6" x 6'7"

Lights: (Veg) (4) New Wave 8-bulb T5 // (Bloom) (4) 1k Lumatek/Ushio HPS/Magnum XXXL 8"

Water: (2) Under Current 12-site systems, (2) 1/4HP reservoir chillers, 100 gallon vertical reservoir, 200GPD reverse osmosis filter

Air: 14,000BTU A/C - heater - dehumidifier - fan, 6" Vortex w/6" OdorSok filter, Air King 16" fans

Goodies: Sentinel CHHC-1, Sentinel MDT-1, Sentinel HPH-4, Sentinel PXM-2, Milwaukee TDS/PH monitors

Links

GrowLab tents @ BGHydro

Under Current @ Current Culture

Nutrients

Left: Dyna-Gro Grow, Pro-Tekt, Guardian Angel

Foliar:Dutchmaster Gold Penetrator, Gold Liquid Light, Dyna-Gro Neem Oil, Pro-Tekt

Right: Dutchmaster Gold Grow, Max Grow, Silica

Foliar:Dutchmaster Gold Penetrator, Gold Liquid Light, Dyna-Gro Neem Oil, Pro-Tekt

Setup Photos

DSC_6285.jpg DSC_6293.jpg DSC_6283.jpg DSC_6288.jpg

DSC_6362.jpg

DSC_6312.jpg DSC_6347.jpg DSC_6333.jpg DSC_6334.jpg

DSC_6417.jpg

DSC_6407.jpg DSC_6413.jpg DSC_6409.jpg DSC_6412.jpg

DSC_6418.jpg

DSC_6414.jpg DSC_6415.jpg

DSC_6416.jpg

Zi6_0223.jpg Zi6_0225.jpg Zi6_0227.jpg

Zi6_0232.jpg Zi6_0233.jpg Zi6_0235.jpg

Zi6_0236.jpg Zi6_0238.jpg Zi6_0240.jpg Zi6_0241.jpg

Zi6_0253.jpg

Zi6_0247.jpg Zi6_0249.jpg Zi6_0258.jpg

wow I cant even put into words how beautiful your setup is..Are those different light spectrum fluros?...Keep in mind that lady is heavy sativa..should flower either right at pop or a very little veg time(week)..They will triple thru flower for sure..

:P Nice room. I liked the T5 HO myself but never did have the yield that I was wanting to get from them. I'm going to pull up my wheelchair and sit and watch this one out. Trying to decide if this thread might be better suited in our hydro section. :D

Nice grow room and very clean and neat :D

Thanks for sharing this with us dude

greetz sannie

Thanks guys, here they are today.

Going to do 2 4' x 8' ScrOGs and 4K HPS, swapping over for bloom tomorrow.

Zi6_0365.jpg

That is a bad ass picture man :D

greetz sannie

whoo :D

Clean set up man!! Looks like a lab hehe

thnx for the peep in da show :P

cheerio

Guest FullySikMate

Fullysik :D Set up looks mad

DM gold nutrients are great.

have you used those odour soks before? Did you like it? I thought they were shit compared to a proper can scrubber. I thought they did a half arsed job and chucked mine out

2 thumbs up, man! Very well done, for sure!

I'm interested to see how you like the liquid light, I've had my eyes on that stuff for a while, it's just too expensive for me to want to try right now! Heard mixed results from the folks I've heard of using it so far, but it mainly seems to depend on application rate and the use of the DM penetrator with it.

Can't wait to see what comes!

All the best,

TG

Fullysik :D Set up looks mad

DM gold nutrients are great.

have you used those odour soks before? Did you like it? I thought they were shit compared to a proper can scrubber. I thought they did a half arsed job and chucked mine out

the odor soks work ok if you have a small set up like 2-3 plants,but if you have a sizable grow going you are going to need a real scrubber...the odorsoks do work well for dust and debris filters for your air cooled lights...and you want to go one size bigger than your ducting...say if you are using 6 inch ducting then go with a 8 inch odorsok

Nice set up indeed. I use those same buckets as controller buckets. You should get some good yields once you pop on the HPS. I'm pulling up a chair for this one.

Is this an 11 week strain?

Guest FullySikMate
I'm interested to see how you like the liquid light, I've had my eyes on that stuff for a while, it's just too expensive for me to want to try right now! Heard mixed results from the folks I've heard of using it so far, but it mainly seems to depend on application rate and the use of the DM penetrator with it.

The problem with DM is they like to rape you for as much money as possible. A good example of this is there penetrator.I started using DM on and off since there advance smelly rat sewer nutrients came out.they did a good job just stunk the place out like a bloody sewer.There penetrator used to be better value for money it was more concentrated and only needed 30mls per liter instead of the current 60 and less $$

Personally i think liquid light is just maxfx and folitech combined

Ive liked DM foliar sprays since starting to use them when they were individual products maxfx and folitech. IMO it does make a difference but i wouldnt start spraying until at least a foot high then no problem using recomended dosage on the bottle. Like lowering your ec when younger you dont want to burn your bubs.

Granted you can eliminate the need for a pk13/14 product or there own potash additive when using the gold but its still expensive for the amounts used.There gold range has also become weaker since first released in n/p/k.I have older bottles of differnt values. Now the introduction of there coming add.27 I havent yet used that but i think it just replaces max grow/flower. Personally i keep to the veg formula for week 1 of flower.

Ive found the cyco range of nutrients veg formula just as good as the DM in N and K levels giving good results with less of a price tag.They also have a masive range however there enzyme is more economical there regular a/b veg flower is not only cheaper per liter but less MLs used per liter with res change.Careful tho there another bunch doing this time a 3 part pgr range of addons which arnt for everyone

the odorsoks do work well for dust and debris filters for your air cooled lights...and you want to go one size bigger than your ducting...say if you are using 6 inch ducting then go with a 8 inch odorsok

Nice point and i liked the concept of them just left disapointed i guess :D i think it was the 10 inch 1000cfm one i used off hand .

Nice show & VERY clean, MASHUP!

:D n :P

Trying to decide if this thread might be better suited in our hydro section.

I think it would make a good addition to the Hydro area!

Peace...wpw

That's funny of all the Hydro places that you could have got your tent from it had to be BGH, the only place I do my shopping. Great to meet you Mashup. Awesome setup, love the clean look to all your pics. A great example to all.

Best Regards,

-O

Thanks dudes. This setup took some time to plan out and get a hold of. Half of everything in there was off the first production run and delayed the setup being finished because I was determined to keep it looking fresh.

It may be evident that I enjoy photography very much. I use a Nikon D40 with an 18-55mm kit lens, the cheapest thing Nikon made at the time of purchase. Some photos are a bit blurry and came from the Kodak Zi6 and some mobile phone lenses from Hong Kong.

Enjoy some trichome photos from the Eye Clops BioniCam, a $30 kids toy shipped from amazon.

00x.jpg

iceicebaby.jpg PIC004.jpg PIC001.jpg

PIC007.jpg PIC002.jpg PIC004.jpg

PIC006.jpg PIC011.jpg PIC014.jpg

PIC017.jpg PIC022.jpg PIC024.jpg

Guest FullySikMate

Hi Mashup

With all those environmental controllers you have what air temp have you set? Also what temp have you set the water chillers at?

What dry yield are you hoping to average per plant ?

Zi6_0380.jpg

Hi Mashup

With all those environmental controllers you have what air temp have you set? Also what temp have you set the water chillers at?

What dry yield are you hoping to average per plant ?

80*F for the air and 67*F for the water. If I get 4-5 lbs out of this Lady Cane I'll be satisfied. I've been told double that is possible when dialed.