•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ghost

leaving opg

that's true, he had over 10,000 points as i recall

which was probably about one point for each seed he gave away for free :angry:

Quite possibly...LOL.

Poor BOG .......what did become of him...did he give up?

I never got the full story.

yeh, he retired from the biz and ducked and covered...

right just after gypsy was accused of selling fake BOG seeds

and just before OG went out, and gypsy advised everyone else to do the same.

someone mentioned a sighting the other day though...

i dunno, but it's probably some x-files shit like bigfoot...

maybe someone just saw a bushy older grower out in the woods, oooeeeuuuu :angry:

yeh, he retired from the biz and ducked and covered...

right just after gypsy was accused of selling fake BOG seeds

and just before OG went out, and gypsy advised everyone else to do the same.

someone mentioned a sighting the other day though...

probably some x-files shit like bigfoot... someone just saw a bushy old grower out in the woods, oooeeeuuuu :angry:

Poor Guy.........he did some great pics........

Do you know what happened to Jeast?

no... i never heard anything more from Jeast after he got out of the mj rehab

i donated a lot of seeds for his auction... and i'm still quite proud of that whole mission btw

speaking of which.... i miss my old bud FE404 as well.

check your pepper thread yo :angry:

Yeah - I saw that too - he was drunk and soon disappeared again.......

I've still got his Lifesaver going - been passed back and forth a couple of times when I had to stop growing for a while but have it back again now - it's good to share stuff.......

I got 9 more LS seeds, you think they are worth popping. Bought them after PM ing boG at OG , not sure if they are fakes or real. Grew a few ...so so girl.

that's true, he had over 10,000 points as i recall

which was probably about one point for each seed he gave away for free :angry:

I think it was because he had over 10,000 sock puppets over time to use to give himself karma.

I think it was because he had over 10,000 sock puppets over time to use to give himself karma.

then i'd guess you never noticed the huge flock of followers constantly sucking up to him for free seeds and 10-point karma shots on all of his threads. :angry:

I got 9 more LS seeds, you think they are worth popping. Bought them after PM ing boG at OG , not sure if they are fakes or real. Grew a few ...so so girl.

Well if you bought them at that time they would be the genuine BOG article - I got lucky with mine and actually found an indica pheno that gets you nicely stoned but like I said - I got lucky

Most of my seed plants were also just average and - after all - average is just average

And I paid for the fucking things as well....... :angry:

I was very disappointed and only bought them after Dr.Jay highly recommended them to me......

Thanks... I only popped three beans , got 1 girl. Nice yielder , strong but no flavor, no smell. Not the first time nor the last I'm sure. Probably a good candidate for outdoor fun come fall.

B.O.G. seeds are still available somewhere. i'll find where bushy old grower is.

yes, about 3 years! Bushy Old Grower had a heart problem and stopped his seedbank growing. but both sacred seeds and bcbd offer his genetics. i dont trust either one of these banks; one in BC and the other in ONT. you still can get his genetics from medical growers; L.S.D. is still available and lifesaver itself.

this is what i have been told but since i never grew his gear, i cannot purchase and compare.

yes, about 3 years! Bushy Old Grower had a heart problem and stopped his seedbank growing. but both sacred seeds and bcbd offer his genetics. i dont trust either one of these banks; one in BC and the other in ONT. you still can get his genetics from medical growers; L.S.D. is still available and lifesaver itself.

this is what i have been told but since i never grew his gear, i cannot purchase and compare.

He was over IC the other day...says his lines are intact.

Yep BOG is till around as I know collectives and dispensaries here know the man and sell his beans to patients like sour bubble V.4, which won best ganja in all of California @ The weedtracker cup.

Best Regards,

-O