•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

roller24

PG Founding member

Hey All, just came to see my friends from PlanetGanja.com, I was the founding member before I gave over the site to gad.

I have just launched the NEW planetganja.net to try to establish a permanent home for the original trolls and growers of overgrow.

Us grow sites need to stay open and active in culturing the legalization and attitude towards our favorite flower.

I will be listing opengrow.com as the top web link which I plan to publish of all the cannabis sites available.

Looks like you got your act together regarding the structure. Impressed with the commercial ads and set up. Nice coding whoever did it. Good Luck with your new site . It will be interesting to see what happens with Two Planet Ganjas. I guess it all will be about funds.

Thanks for stopping by Roller...

2 PG's????

In a good way, I like to see more cannabis sites on the net.... IMHO, it helps to spread the word about the plant... Kinda reminds me of churches...LOL Ya know the way they have differences, and split off from one another :angry:

Best of Luck, and Best Regards

HD

Anyone know where the site is located at? Canada? USA?

It's located in the US here's what I got when I ran a search..

Registrant:

ray roler

232 coconute dr

miami, Florida 32999

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: PLANETGANJA.NET

Created on: 17-May-09

Expires on: 17-May-10

Last Updated on: 17-May-09

Administrative Contact:

roler, ray roller2442@yahoo.com

232 coconute dr

miami, Florida 32999

United States

+1.3055076532 Fax --

Technical Contact:

roler, ray roller2442@yahoo.com

232 coconute dr

miami, Florida 32999

United States

+1.3055076532 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:

NS35.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

NS36.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Current Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

IP Address: 97.101.82.227 (ARIN & RIPE IP search)

IP Location: US(UNITED STATES)-FLORIDA-ORANGE CITY

Lock Status: ok

DMOZ no listings

Y! Directory: see listings

Data as of: 23-Apr-2008

hmmm interesting , but im already spread too thin lol .

so seriouly folks ; what are the issues surrounding a U.S.A. SERVER so far as safety is concerned . i assume right off the bat it would be easy to circumvent by leo ; but i really don't know.

anyway at least you are trying to do something . i hope it all works out safely for evryone. that's all that really matters cause the rest we can easily deal with.

Congratualtions on the new baby .

hmmm interesting , but im already spread too thin lol .

so seriouly folks ; what are the issues surrounding a U.S.A. SERVER so far as safety is concerned . i assume right off the bat it would be easy to circumvent by leo ; but i really don't know.

anyway at least you are trying to do something . i hope it all works out safely for evryone. that's all that really matters cause the rest we can easily deal with.

Congratualtions on the new baby .

i registered but there`s little to show only one post to each thread, i hope things improve as its good to have canna sites

r1

Guest LabRat

"PG Founding member"

Anyone know if Roller is the guy who jacked all the server equipment while Gad was on vacation? Gad said one of his "partners" did it. (as much as we could believe that) I did signup and it sure doesn't look like it is Gad's gear.

Roller--Sorry but I don't know you so I'm just askin.

As far as it being in FLA, nobody is gonna get busted at that site since nothing illegal is being done there.

Guest JJonahJameson
"PG Founding member"

Anyone know if Roller is the guy who jacked all the server equipment while Gad was on vacation? Gad said one of his "partners" did it. (as much as we could believe that) I did signup and it sure doesn't look like it is Gad's gear.

Roller--Sorry but I don't know you so I'm just askin.

As far as it being in FLA, nobody is gonna get busted at that site since nothing illegal is being done there.

Roller's not that guy...I don't think they're real life partners...

Roller's Sharktank ---> MGG (if I'm not mistaken) ---> PG's origins, name given to Gad from Roller, if I've got my info right.

Roller's a good guy.

No harm done!, I got used to 4rcfed's rant, so I almost expect some dissent.

We could really use some good grow threads there, and the new gallery is awesome.

I've got lots to do there, and usually have my chat on, so stop by and ask all the ? you want.

I'll be working on the site all weekend, so it is a good time to catch me in the room.

labrat - a sock puppet comes here and lists a bunch of crap about being home for a week and some partner ripping off his equipment and peeps fall for it. this was all make-believe! ANOTHER PG CANNABIS MYTH.

labrat - a sock puppet comes here and lists a bunch of crap about being home for a week and some partner ripping off his equipment and peeps fall for it. this was all make-believe! ANOTHER PG CANNABIS MYTH.

PLANETGANJA.NET; whats the point roller? did you read the pre message about my post?