•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

SeedManJay

~SMJs Delicious Chocolate Chip CannaCookies~

This is a delicious, traditional chocolate chip cookie recipe tweaked with a lil canna-lovin.

Ingredients:

• 2 ¼ cups Flour
  • 1 tsp. Baking Soda
  • 1 tsp. Salt
  • 1 cup Cannabutter
  • ¾ cup White Sugar
  • ¾ cup Packed Brown Sugar
  • 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
  • 2 Large Eggs
  • 2 cups Chocolate Chips

gallery_1454_823_76772.jpg

gallery_1454_823_99342.jpg

gallery_1454_823_16605.jpg

Preheat oven to 375˚F.

Combine baking soda, salt, and flour into small bowl. Set aside.

gallery_1454_823_63015.jpg

gallery_1454_823_63333.jpg

In large mixing bowl, mix brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla extract.

gallery_1454_823_261611.jpg

Add cannabutter to the sugar/extract mixture and mix until creamy.

gallery_1454_823_2851.jpg

gallery_1454_823_45300.jpg

gallery_1454_823_17185.jpg

Add eggs one at a time, thoroughly mixing between each egg.

gallery_1454_823_230112.jpg

gallery_1454_823_216904.jpg

Slowly add the flour, baking soda, and salt to the mixing bowl.

gallery_1454_823_128803.jpg

gallery_1454_823_42167.jpg

Last, we add the chocolate chips.

gallery_1454_823_73149.jpg

gallery_1454_823_147199.jpg

gallery_1454_823_34770.jpg

Now we roll the cookie dough into little balls and place them on a cookie sheet. Place these into the oven on the middle rack.

gallery_1454_823_96853.jpg

These will take 9-13 minutes before they are done. When you can smell the cookies, and they look golden brown, its time to come out.

gallery_1454_823_28215.jpg

Now we let them cool just a tad before digging in. 2 cookies does the trick for me. :D

gallery_1454_823_99350.jpg

gallery_1454_823_98476.jpg

• Like 1

Not going to make oil next time with the trim, can tell you that...

You got your sticky man... :D .

Kees.

i have heard alot about these cookies!! got the recipe now i wanna make some cookies!!!

what is the ratio of weed to butter!!!

when i do it i use a bout a 1/4 lb of trim, and lil popcorn buds that are to small to trim to 1 lb of butter!

lol thanks guys

as far as the ratio goes I honestly couldn't tell you.. I don't own a scale that measures higher than 100 grams so I never weigh anything. Eyeing it out, I would say a packed gallon ziplock bag of trim per pound of butter. It probably equals out to be around what you use.. How much do you think a packed gallon ziplock bag of trim weighs?

Wow, that's a lot dudes...

When I think about it I would use about .5 gram a hit, so you can take a couple before finally having to sleep... Ehm, when making oil you can make about 10% from trimmings. So If you use a 100 grams of trim one could make 20 doses... A pound is about 450grams.

Kees.

lol thanks guys

as far as the ratio goes I honestly couldn't tell you.. I don't own a scale that measures higher than 100 grams so I never weigh anything. Eyeing it out, I would say a packed gallon ziplock bag of trim per pound of butter. It probably equals out to be around what you use.. How much do you think a packed gallon ziplock bag of trim weighs?

thats what i use gallon ziplock bags, and thats about right, but i dont pack just full!!! i dont measure either, i wait till the bag is full then i cook!!! i weighed once thats how i know!!! i wanted a guide so to speak

i wish i had enuff to make some!!! next harvest i should be close!!!

thats what i use gallon ziplock bags, and thats about right, but i dont pack just full!!! i dont measure either, i wait till the bag is full then i cook!!! i weighed once thats how i know!!! i wanted a guide so to speak

i wish i had enuff to make some!!! next harvest i should be close!!!

Yah I leave a little breathing space in the bag too, just packed enough that the sides stick out like a pillow. I am completely out of both trim and cannabutter so Im in the same boat as you. I'll be starting the next harvest soon so hopefully there will be some cannabutter in the future, just gotta wait for the trim to build up.

Made a batch going roughly according to this recipe a few weeks ago, works great!!

Busy with another little one right now, added extra chocolate, raisins and hazel,almond and walnuts...

Seriously, this recipe is one of the best I've come across yet, minus the white sugar, plus nuts. About to make a batch of 20 cookies with 110 grams of indoor cheese buds that had to be taken 3 weeks early, see you later!!

Seriously, this recipe is one of the best I've come across yet, minus the white sugar, plus nuts. About to make a batch of 20 cookies with 110 grams of indoor cheese buds that had to be taken 3 weeks early, see you later!!

This is the original Toll House Cookie recipe, with cannabudder instead of butter. I like to cut back the chocolate chips by about 1/2, double the vanilla, and put in about a cup of pecans or walnuts.

• Like 1

O my lord :o :cry

im on a diet and see the best looking canna cookie pic's :( EVER :wub:

copied & paste this fuka ..... :lol: :tu

thankyou grtz carper