•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

marigyp

KillingFields#7 two pheno's

I originally germinated four seeds. One was a slow runt and was discontinued. Out of the three left I had a male and two females. The male's pollen was used to pollinate a Purpletrainwreck, one of my top ten fav all time smokes, two SensiStar x Guido's, and both pheno's of the KillingFields#7. All five girls have a limited amount of seeds.

I have apparently wound up with two phenos, one is very sativish in structure as well as bud development with no color showing. Thin narrow leaves as well.

Pheno #2 is just now beginning to color up. This one has a hybrid build and development. The smell on either of these is very interesting to say the least.

My question is can anyone tell me what the expected bloom time is on these two pheno's, it doesn't matter how long as I always take them out as far as they need.

First pic is both phenos together. Structure and build is quite different and they smell different as well.

Pics 2 and 3 are of the sativish pheno top cola and top of the bud. There are a lot of satelite buds clustered all around her.

Pics 4 through 6 are of the purple pheno. Very nice development so far, seems as she might be a decent producer of the dank stank!

gallery_384_879_362491.jpg

gallery_384_879_362106.jpg

gallery_384_879_226389.jpg

gallery_384_879_89676.jpg

gallery_384_879_133163.jpg

gallery_384_879_75594.jpg

Hey Ole Man, :grinning_respect:

Beautiful plants you have there, as usual... I can' t answer a single question, but no doubt you'll have some serious smoke soon... Finally, I got a chance to get some beans through Sannie

gallery_264_916_680839.jpg

I don't think I can go wrong with the " Killing Kush", or Molokai Frost :verrygood

Anyway, my friend the best vibes I have are sent your way, and I'm glad to see you post with those killer pics

All the Best

HD

I too have a lady KF F2 but not as advanced as yours. The description on Sannie's Shop is

Product Informatie

Type: mostly sativa dominant

Flowering Time 11-12 weeks indoorplant

Harvest Up to 700 gram/m2(indoor)

Taste Very fruity but with a powerfull petrol smell

Effect: The high is heavy and longlesting

Flowers Big and dense

THC: Up to 22%

So I'm guessing that the hybrid looking pheno is going to be somewhere between 10 to 11 weeks, while the sativa pheno will take the full 11 to 12 weeks. My pheno is more like your hybrid. Sorry brother but that is as far as my knowledge goes. Best of luck with all your crosses they sound very interesting but that PurpleTW and Killing Fields combo sounds extremely killer(Keep us posted on these crosses), good luck with your grow M.

Best Regards,

-O

I'm interested too, the only thing holding me off is the flower times. I'm really interested in your take on the taste and the stone. Now I know what Farmer's Choice is. Seriously nice.

HD ya ole reprobate! I just love any of Moto's crosses, his generosity into the cannabis community to those of us who use cannabis as pain relief, has always been most appreciated. Moto seems to have a gift for developing whoop-ass shit. I have one of his GWS x Molokai Frost in veg right now. I don't even care whether it is female or male, I got something sweet to cross it with if it is a male. I have four more beans of GWS x Molokai Frost to find a female when time and space allow. His Killing Kush looks just beautiful and frosty as Hell. Best of luck my ole friend. Give the Rubberbandman a swift kick in the ass, and tell him to get with the growing.

Oxirous thanks for the info on bloom time. Most of what I grow takes at least 80 days as I have a love for the sativas. Right now the smell is very much Jack Hererara! Not that is a bad thing as I rotate Jack in the bloom cycle every few months. I have kept a Jack plant in clone for over ten years. It makes some of the best crosses, but in and of itself, production is always fairly low and the plants are just so spindly. The Purple Trainwreck is no less than killer bud, will mess with even my head, the sweet and sour smell is very nice. She really packs on weight as well. Usually take her out to 70 to 75 days. Time is of no importance to me only quality smoke.

Joker the FC is one I normally take out to about 75 to 80 days to get the full affect of her. She colors up so nice from day 70 on and really packs on the weight.

Thanks to each of you for dropping by and for your compliments.

Ola M!!

Looking great !!

What are those tiny red strings in the buds??

Rope from holding then straight or something in the beginning??

cheerio,

Hupla

Thanks for stoppin in Hupla. I keep the girls under a bottlebrush tree to protect them from the desert sun. The blossoms are made up of hundreds of red stringy blossom strands. They are shedding all of the time. So let me in on it dude! Which of these two phenos rocks your world the best?

I thought that is what they were had some of my plants next a bottlebrush, and each of those red strings has a seed on the end of it.

Best Regards,

-O

Thanks for stoppin in Hupla. I keep the girls under a bottlebrush tree to protect them from the desert sun. The blossoms are made up of hundreds of red stringy blossom strands. They are shedding all of the time. So let me in on it dude! Which of these two phenos rocks your world the best?

AS thanks for stoppin in and the compliment. I think I am getting this outdoor thing down now. I just got to get started blooming on 4/20 ten days early from May 1rst. I may have beat the influx of green consuming heathen offspring of the nether world - caterpillars!

I just love that bottle brush tree as it provides just enough shade on hot days but allow light to filter in as if in a forest with mottled lighting.

yep,,on first sight , i'd take the second set of pictures when it comes to pheno picking!!

cheerio,

hupla

Thanks Hupla, that purple pheno just looks like the Webster Dictionary's description of bag appeal. It is so frosty already, and just gorgeous in the morning sunlight with dew on it.

But I already know that I do so love a great sativa, everything is compared to Farmers Choice. Ain't this just a grand fuckin hobby!

I love a great Colombian myself, speaking of the Farmer's Choice, but it' s been yr.s, and yrs.

Some Borrowed Pics

gallery_264_914_241477.jpg

gallery_264_914_133578.jpg

gallery_264_914_291051.jpg

gallery_264_914_181350.jpg

gallery_264_914_109881.jpg

gallery_264_914_394430.jpg

gallery_264_914_61914.jpg

gallery_264_914_15142.jpg

gallery_264_914_75576.jpg

gallery_264_914_253039.jpg

gallery_264_914_221180.jpg

The pics looks close to that of Jamaica, I've seen where they cut the trees up high....Anyway, some cultures will never die out, but grow on, like it should :grinning_respect:

Best Regards

HD

Great pics HD! Do you still have some of those genetics? Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,

-O

Great pics HD! Do you still have some of those genetics? Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,

Sorry, but I borrowed these pics from another forum, that I visit... The forum is about preserving original genetics based to their home lands...

It's amazing to sit, and stare at fields of ganja growing as far as the eyes can see... :grinning_respect:

All the Best

HD

Yep, the pic is from Colombia from a dude on a seed collecting trip...... :verrygood Since the F.C. has been brought up, I thought it was appropriate

Notice these are small farmer's, but their are literally fields, well once their was, but coca, and poppy's are becoming more, and more in demand....I know it's sad that's what the public demands, ,but sitll lots of sativa's down that way too. :smoke

red point and Mangobiche from Colombia

ps... I like the way these guys have these plants on the steep hill to drain the excess water, when it rains.... I don't think the Colombian Weed likes alot of water, or much nutes......Also, you can see the red hair in the top, meaning red point

Irie Stuff

All the Best

HD

KillingFields@7 44days of bloom.

The side by side really gives you a feel of the two different pheno's development. Basic structure of the plants are quite similar.

Pheno#1,in pic#2 is the purple pheno it is really putting on a lot more weight than the sativa pheno as you can see in pic #3.

Pics#4 and #5 are an attempt that pretty much failed to highlight the crystal production which is very good on both of these phenos.

Even the tops of the buds are much different, too bad my crappy camera won't pick up the purple hinting in the calyxes on pheno#1.

last a secondary bud of the green pheno quite crystaline.

gallery_384_879_333134.jpg

gallery_384_879_109605.jpg

gallery_384_879_348446.jpg

gallery_384_879_145006.jpg

gallery_384_879_77529.jpg

gallery_384_879_96719.jpg

gallery_384_879_13769.jpg

gallery_384_879_166917.jpg

M your ladies are looking great. Quick question did you begin to flower inside or they inside only or vice versa? B/c I've been growing mine for two months outside now and it's still in veg.

Best Regards,

-O

Oxirous the plants you see in bloom were kept under light 24/7 until being put outside May1rst. I wanted them to go immediately into bloom. If I want to put plants outside and not go into bloom then they are kept under 14/10 and then put out.

Here is Dman's Cheese X BubbaX. kept under 14/10 and about 24" by 18" when put outside on May1rst. Now she tried to go into bloom, but has reverted back to vegging with very little flowering accomplished. She was initially grown in a Walmart lower reservoir three gallon pot. When brought outside the lower reservoir was removed and the container was then set on top of a three and a half gallon bucket with well used red lava rock in the bottom two inches of the pail. The rest of the pail was filled three quarters to the top with FoxFarm's Light Warrior. three 1/4" holes were then drilled two inches off the bottom. The lower pail container is much like a Hempy bucket, hand water and let the excess drain to the lawn.

gallery_384_729_374559.jpg

ola!!

great pics again mary!

gallery_384_879_145006.jpg

there's that red string again hehe :verrygood

Indeed the calyxes age big!! sure they not seeded??:smoke

cheerio,

Hupla

High as Hell Hupla. I did pollinate a couple of the lower branches, but I don't believe any of the main cola was pollinated. I will check in the morning just to make sure.

Freakin' Nice Ole Man :spliff:

Hey man, you have some beautiful plants growing out your way...... I just got through looking at the FC x Kandahar (cherry Pheno)...

Damn, I had no idea you were carying on Simple's work.... I feel very lucky to have several of his beans in the fridge..

All the Best, and Respects to You

HD

Now a 54 days bloom update for the KillingFields#7. Both phenos are no where near being done, to be expected as pheno#1 is a ten week plant and pheno#2 is a eleven week plant. The smells are very much Jack Herrer and light fruit, interesting but not very loud. Kind of disappointing the smell is not more intense. I will run this again this winter indoors as neither pheno is really thriving in the one hundred degree heat here on the desert.

Hupla I checked the swollen calyxes and there are a very few seeds on some of the satelite buds around the main cola, but none on the main cola. Will save the seeds anyway and try them later next year. Too many varietals in line ahead of these to get to them quicker.

HD High as Hell ya ole criminal type bastard! How is it hanging. upside down I hope. :spliff:

Of the Simple genetics I sent out I think his Herijuana x (Sensi Star x Guido) was his best. True ass-whoop in a jar! Very good pain meds, terrible day meds, this shite will plant your toushe in the couch. A .3 gram load is all it takes in the bong and bam baby!

First pic of the girls together. First up the purple pheno which in this one hundred degree heat is just slightly colored up, a couple of buds just showing through the foilage. Then the purple phenos top cola.

A pic of pheno#2's side buds and a shot of her main cola.

gallery_384_879_63205.jpg

gallery_384_879_60350.jpg

gallery_384_879_309739.jpg

gallery_384_879_230789.jpg

gallery_384_879_182938.jpg