•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Iron_Lion

CheeseBerry Haze

Very nice buds iron lion.

U have grown them very low, amazing to see.

The right phenotype is sure a Blueberry from Dj short range. U can see its almost Blueberry Indica.

Rare to see this phenotype, after many seeds ive seen few myself.

How about the taste of these buds? fresh and fruity?

grdz e$ko,

Hey e$kob@r thanks for stopping by. I think 1 out of my 4 plants leans more to the blueberry side, it was the only one to turn bluish purple like you see in the pics above, it was the lowest yielder but is my favorite out of all of them. The other 3 plants were very similar only there was a large gap between the yield. They all yielded well, but one in particular yielded exceptionally, I saved this pheno for future grows, this would be a great cash cropper and producers beautifully frosted buds. Im hoping to be able to knock off a week or two from the flowering time by using clones.

Here is a little report on the smoke

the smoke is very expansive in the lungs, smells range from lemon cleaner or like floor wax to just kinda nasty and hard to describe. Dried buds are quite smelly and these have 5 star bag appear, especially the purple pheno. These and NHxM are some of the best plants I have ever grown, I am flowering mothers of them both. As for taste, this is also hard to describe, lets just say it tastes good

The high is hard to describe. I'd have to say, very good for concentration, a walk outdoors might be more fun on this, or maybe just sitting in the sun chilling out. It is moderately social and functional, you could go either way with this, you could have a leisurly conversation or be silent, either way you will be happy. As the high progresses you might want to find a chair, get comfortable and just enjoy the body melt and let negative thoughts will be a thing of the past.

I currently have 3 more of your strains flowering including Chocolate rain, Damnesia and Cheese x Cocoa Kush, be on the look out for some pics in the next few weeks.

Heya Iron lion

That Cheese Cocoa Kush is a nice one to.

I sended these seeds to sannie to.

Its Chocolate Cheese.

Damnesia is a killer smoke, i have it for quit some time and it has proven allot allready.

Only few have been shared these seeds.

Nycd vs Amnesia Haze, Soma vs Soma and i love this guy his genetics, pfew what a taste.

grdz e$ko,

The high is hard to describe.

"Floaty", says the 6 people that smoked it today, in separate rooms, bound and gagged, for no reason at all. FLOATY....

Heya Iron lion

That Cheese Cocoa Kush is a nice one to.

I sended these seeds to sannie to.

Its Chocolate Cheese.

Damnesia is a killer smoke, i have it for quit some time and it has proven allot allready.

Only few have been shared these seeds.

Nycd vs Amnesia Haze, Soma vs Soma and i love this guy his genetics, pfew what a taste.

grdz e$ko,

I have a males of each strain so i think I will be making a few F2's and maybe a cross. Cant decide really what strains would go best in a cross.

I have these females

MNS Nevilles Haze x Mango

FMS Ice x Grapefruit

Reserva Privada R.K.S

Nirvana Crystal (NL x WW)

CHBH

Chocolate Rain

Damnesia

Cheese x Cocoa Kush

PPP

Nirvana Hindu Kush

Well my first interest would be to use pollen from the Damnesia.

But u cant use it cause u have no idea for taste and smells, aswell as growing attitude yet.

Iff you pollinate a little bit, u can do both jobs in once.

Damnesia could do a very nice job for u on that blue CBH u have there for example. Interesting.

Also the nevills could take some pollen to tryout.

The hindu, ppp, chrystal are a little bit boring strains. They dont blow you of your chair with taste and smells.

Perhaps a big yielder of those could be hit with pollen to.

And thats ... to start with. For next week ill also help u thinking. :rolleyes:

grdz e$ko,

Well my first interest would be to use pollen from the Damnesia.

But u cant use it cause u have no idea for taste and smells, aswell as growing attitude yet.

Iff you pollinate a little bit, u can do both jobs in once.

Damnesia could do a very nice job for u on that blue CBH u have there for example. Interesting.

Also the nevills could take some pollen to tryout.

The hindu, ppp, chrystal are a little bit boring strains. They dont blow you of your chair with taste and smells.

Perhaps a big yielder of those could be hit with pollen to.

And thats ... to start with. For next week ill also help u thinking. :rolleyes:

grdz e$ko,

You seem very passionate about the Damnesia, I will make some F2's of this one.

I also agree, the Hindu Kush and PPP are very boring strains, even though they yield well they will not be making it another round.

Man the more i listen to these posts i was thinking the whole time accidental haze . cant wait to have a safe enough place to grow out and cross some of Eskobars stuff i realy like the idea of mixing some primo sativas so one of the first packs i bought before i found Sannie and esKOBAR WAS kc bRAINS HAZE special. VERY SHORT FLOWERING TIME AND A TWO TIME CUP WINNER. I CAN SAY THIS ABOUT k c brains NORTHERN LIGHTS IT DAM NEAR SPROUTS AS SOON AS YOU TOUCH THE SEEDS. SUPER VIGOURUS STRAIN. I KEPT HESARING STUFF LIKE MASTER BREEDER ABOUT Kk c AND HIS PRICES WERE TO COOL . GOT MY MIND SET ON CROSSING TWO SEPARATE STRAINS FROM THE REAL SEED CO. NEPALESE AND mALANA BOTH FROM THE himalayan MOUNTAINS BOTH SATIVA lAND RACE CULTIVARS VERY INTERESTING STUFF .THE SEEDS FROM THAT I WOULD LIKE TO CROSS WITH eSKOBARS bLUEBERRY SATIVA . THANKS FOR ALL THE rIGHTEOUS STRAINS eSKOBAR. I LOVE THE WAY YOU AND Sannie roll never shy about complimenting other breeders on their achievements , and then sharing your thoughts with all of us , you guys fucking ROCK. well beond the others.IMO. thanks for all the quality genetics you hav made available to all of us , :rolleyes: <_< ANDMOREAGAIN...

So far my purple pheno is the best, others yielded more but this one in particular is the best quality. It has 5 star bag appeal, heavy trichome content, a funky smell, and slight purple color calyx's. This pheno is in my personal stash, she is very sticky, when breaking up the bud my fingers stick together like they were glued.

Ok so this strain has a really strong Indica punch and is a little heady as well. The smell is stank and the smoke tastes extremely good. Very Indica leaning cross (at least the pheno i'm smoking). Extremely good potency and a strong effect and bag appeal for days. It makes sense why this sold out. I should do a proper smoke report on it at some point. Top Tier stuff e$ko!

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Raze said:

Ok so this strain has a really strong Indica punch and is a little heady as well. The smell is stank and the smoke tastes extremely good. Very Indica leaning cross (at least the pheno i'm smoking). Extremely good potency and a strong effect and bag appeal for days. It makes sense why this sold out. I should do a proper smoke report on it at some point. Top Tier stuff e$ko!

If you have her or her seeds I would hang on to them.

Better yet breed them.

• Like 1

I feel bad for anyone who didn't get the seeds. This shit is ridiculous! Purple Indica, hazy greatness with knock out power.  It's strong... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had some cheesebery and cheeseberry haze seeds 

Make a f2 and a Jamaica & Colombian cross 

Soon More 

• Like 1

On 3/7/2019 at 12:03 AM, Raze said:

I should do a proper smoke report on it at some point. Top Tier stuff e$ko!

Yea I agree! Would appreciate it a lot.

How many females did you have, just one?

4 hours ago, Boosie said:

Soon making the F2

cool move!

Could be also interesting to make a bx

Sweet