•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Clepter™

"Cough"

I picked this shit up today, from a dude by the name of "Feligro The Negro" in Anacortes, WA. I am not being racist, this dude is black, and this is the name he gives. This is the dude that dresses up in Davey Crockett style colonial furs and shit and hangs around where the ferry from Alaska docks...no joke.

The buds smell exactly like NL#5 x Haze, but go by the name of "Cough". I initially though "Strawberry Cough", but the buds are hybrid in appearance...doesn't smell like "Kyle Kushman's" cough either.

Does anyone know the heritage of this weed? It has to be the best weed that I've ever PURCHASED in my life (yeah, I'm out, shoot me...it's not going to happen ever EVER again).

The Cough:

gallery_1057_627_97716.jpg

And for those that think I am making up the Feligro The Negro shit...people really do dress like Davey Crocket...

This is in Ventura Beach, CA...right off of the "Seaward" exit on "Marina"...

I've fished with this dude like 20 times, and still don't know his name...motherfucker is there every time I go to the pier...over the last 9 years, HE'S ALWAYS THERE. This black freaknasty mofo was dressed just like him...pulling a fuckin' radio flyer wagon decked out in animal skins.

gallery_1057_627_528028.jpg

gallery_1057_627_41789.jpg

PS.

If anyone else has seen "Davey"...let me know...I feel insane sometimes that no one else has seen him.

Cough is a spicy Haze hybrid from the West Coast-

a tropical and delicious nugget indeed. Lush and spicy,

she is reminiscent of Kali Mist, yet fatter and with a little

more body. The high is up and giggly, and long lived as well.

- Jason King, "The Cannabibble 2"

Hey man, that's dead on except for the duration...

It's like every 15-30 minutes you need to smoke again to keep the high going.

Thanks for the info man, I really appreciate it.

LET POST #1 BE A LESSON TO ALL OF US.

folks will out you and not give it a second thought on the net .

this is not a good thing to do yall , wake up cleptor

p.s. ans ur supposed to be the weed whisperer dude. sounds like u have a blow horn talking to leo.

Check your PM...

If you know me, know that I've been in prison, am bald by choice, take steroids, listen to OI, RAC, and NSMB, then you might have second thoughts about the plausibility of whom I purchased the weed from.

"Feligro"...

p.s. ans ur supposed to be the weed whisperer dude. sounds like u have a blow horn talking to leo.

What the fuck?

I wear Native Dress sometimes...does that make me homeless?Dogbonnetgrin.pngCleptor, I did 8 flat on a 15...I'm down w ya...I realy dont give a Davey Crockett who see's me....High Five ....................

You must also mean like people that are smart enough post a picture of themselves on the net also right?

Best Regards,

-O

What the fuck?

Dogbonnetgrin.png

LOL. Why does this guy keep pushing his picture into our lives? We dont care what you look like! Go get a myspace or a facebook account.

What the fuck?

I wear Native Dress sometimes...does that make me homeless?Dogbonnetgrin.pngCleptor, I did 8 flat on a 15...I'm down w ya...I realy dont give a Davey Crockett who see's me....High Five ....................

I picked this shit up today, from a dude by the name of "Feligro The Negro" in Anacortes, WA. I am not being racist, this dude is black, and this is the name he gives. This is the dude that dresses up in Davey Crockett style colonial furs and shit and hangs around where the ferry from Alaska docks...no joke.

The buds smell exactly like NL#5 x Haze, but go by the name of "Cough". I initially though "Strawberry Cough", but the buds are hybrid in appearance...doesn't smell like "Kyle Kushman's" cough either.

Does anyone know the heritage of this weed? It has to be the best weed that I've ever PURCHASED in my life (yeah, I'm out, shoot me...it's not going to happen ever EVER again).

The Cough:

gallery_1057_627_97716.jpg

And for those that think I am making up the Feligro The Negro shit...people really do dress like Davey Crocket...

This is in Ventura Beach, CA...right off of the "Seaward" exit on "Marina"...

I've fished with this dude like 20 times, and still don't know his name...motherfucker is there every time I go to the pier...over the last 9 years, HE'S ALWAYS THERE. This black freaknasty mofo was dressed just like him...pulling a fuckin' radio flyer wagon decked out in animal skins.

gallery_1057_627_528028.jpg

gallery_1057_627_41789.jpg

PS.

If anyone else has seen "Davey"...let me know...I feel insane sometimes that no one else has seen him.

cough is an old school nl5/haze pheno...some of the names it goes by is fort collins cough, cough #1 and there is a cough# 2 but i dont know the difference...I had some really decent "cough" in Portland Or from some reede college folk back in 04'....i remember it was speedy and made my brow sweat.....i plan on dropping some mr nice seed bank nl5/haze that shanti sells to some to find a nl5/haze momma and pappa maybe to cross heri or extrema...( the seeds are derived from nevilles nl5/haze inn the late 80's....so good chance finding an old school nl5/haze.... not like sensi seeds nl5/haze which isnt what it used to be.... neither are a lot of their other strains.

It was grown by a guy 400 feet from me - small world, how odd.

On a side note - the dude is 400 from me...met the dude.

Seems like everyone is criminal these days - for no reason.