•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Holydiver

Aroura Indica F2 Bud Shots

I've never posted in the bud shots forum before, so here it goes..

The A.I. f2's..gallery_264_201_595008.jpggallery_264_201_84048.jpggallery_264_201_336990.jpggallery_264_201_810932.jpg

A couple more for the road... :welcome:

gallery_264_201_406955.jpggallery_264_201_389697.jpg

Looking good HD! I will try to take some pics of mine today too, she is flowering nicely now. (will have to be cellphone pics though...)

Ok, here they are, but bad pics like i said.

gallery_469_620_315750.jpg

gallery_469_620_71853.jpg

gallery_469_620_277031.jpg

mmmmm yummy!!!! good work both of you!!

Looking Good Gargmel!! :welcome:

Thanks for the look at your A.I.'s....

Hey ya, Weedy, and ig skunk420 thanks for dropping in guys

All the Best

HD

High Gargmel

I'm curious how old, or how long your A.I.'s have been in flower?? The look righteous my friend :welcome:

The colors are coming on fairly well with my A.I.'s... They really turn it on, when the temps are cool at night...

This plant seems to grow alot better IMO with cool temps....

gallery_264_201_730624.jpg

Does it smoke like an indica? It looks more like an Aroura SATIVA.

so is a F1 more stable then and F2 or the the other way around???

High Gargmel

I'm curious how old, or how long your A.I.'s have been in flower?? The look righteous my friend :welcome:

Thanks!

Think it is the 3rd week of flowering I think (haven't really been keeping track) She is the revegged one so this is her second time flowering.

Does it smoke like an indica? It looks more like an Aroura SATIVA.

It smokes like a indy to me, with the head, and body numbing affect... The looks have changed some from the big fat leaves, which it's dropping, and the more narrow leaves are coming back as she is starting to mature....

so is a F1 more stable then and F2 or the the other way around???

The F1 IMO is more stable... But, with the F2, it's easier to find some different pheno's from what I've seen so far...

Gargmel,

They sure are coming along nicely :welcome:

Best Wishes

HD

Damn those are some purty buds you have there bud. Can't wait to try those. I hope the rubberbandman doesn't come all unwound after smoking that shite!

drooolll,,,;)

:j to bad the ones i popped this year were male .

Still have a few ,,will try 'm again, especially after this topic ;)

greets,

Hupla

Looking good nice going...

gallery_264_201_512044.jpg High Folks ;)

Thanks for dropping into this thread...... All, I can say is if you have the beans, drop those babies...lol

This smoke brings back some memories from the seventies for sure...

This is just a tip, but IMO do your trimming before you cut these ladies... I might as well throw the scissors away.. They get so gummed up with black tar, that they'll hardly open, and close.. Second, picking the leaves off is a bitch as well..... My fingers, and hands ends up black, and sticky.. Actuallly they get so sticky they become use less, unless you want to stick, or glue yourself to something, and trying to light a cig lighter is impossible...LOL

3rd, it's a must to have some alcohol to wash your hands in, and it barely takes the resin off...

Anyway, I'm rambling here, and doing the best I can to describe these buds, and working with them... I'll just put up a bud shot or two....

All the Best

HD gallery_264_201_753558.jpggallery_264_201_260308.jpggallery_264_201_307890.jpg

hey HD ive been looking around trying to find an accurate harvest time for the AI

ive found anything from 8-12 weeks, and that just isnt accurate enough for me lol

when do you usually chop yours?

thanks buddy

skunk

hey HD ive been looking around trying to find an accurate harvest time for the AI

ive found anything from 8-12 weeks, and that just isnt accurate enough for me lol

when do you usually chop yours?

thanks buddy

skunk

High as Hell Skunk!!!! ;)

Man, that is one of the most often asked questions regarding all strains of grass... It's really up to the grower....IMO... I like to take mine down when the hairs, or pistols are red as a fox's ass.... When, I do this, I am sure they are completely matured... This also means that they have swelled to the maxium size, that I can get out of them..

Some folks may cut early, but it really boils down to you, and your preference....

Now, on these plants, that I cut on the 24th, they were under 12/.12 for exactly from July 23 to Aug. 24..........

I hope that helps, cause I'm battling trying to think...LOL

All the Best

HD

gallery_264_201_694156.jpg

ill correct you on that, you flipped june 23rd not july lol

i was lookin at that thinking MY GOD 4 WEEKS IS SHORT lol knew there was somthing wrong with it lol

thanks buddy

No, Skunk

The thanks goes to you, man...lol

This is some pretty heavy weed... I've had a fan blowing hard on these buds in the grow room, where it's pitch black dark, and very cool.... They're still wet, and greasy!!! I'm taking a plant or two at time out to try, and trim, and let them dry enough to put into jars....I burp the jars once a day for about 30 min...( open the jars for fresh air) These buds will smell the whole house of piney hash aroma :P

A great old school weed smell...... Drying, and curing is just as important to me, as the grow it's self....IMO ;)

gallery_264_201_311813.jpg

I am drooling looking at these pictures. They look good enough to smoke. Nice job HD. :P

gallery_264_847_764595.jpg gallery_264_847_829507.jpg gallery_264_847_330158.jpg gallery_264_847_938908.jpg

I am drooling looking at these pictures. They look good enough to smoke. Nice job HD. ;)

Thanks My Friend, Maverick ;)

I had very little to do with these, meaning they are a breeze @ ease to grow.... The make up being a nice female "Northern Lights" pollinated by a nice ''Afghan'' stud, it's hard to go wrong.... They can take the nutes, heat, or cool temps well, very well in fact...

We are gonna see some double nickle digits in the forecast, and the plants outside are gonna luv it, and I'm betting they'll throw some nice colors at me... I never once used any kind of pesticide, or anything to keep bugs off the plants outside... They just keep on doing their thing.. I also only fertilized them maybe twice, right after they were transplanted... I did't keep it clean around the plants.. I just let them grow with other weeds, and grasses...

These will be the F3's, if nothing happens, like a ripper getting them, or the men in blue...lol ;)

So, seeing how they acted, and performed outside, inside is a breeze with a hell of a nice reward of some very narcotic smoke, which helps my spine, and health conditions

I'm betting this may be one of the strains to grow way up in Canada, Northern Europe with out fear of rot... That is, if they are planted where the wind can hit them well...IMO

They kind of remind me of a grease tube.. That's around the size of the colas as far as the diameter goes.

IMO, I think these plants will get to be rather large outside, if taken care of, so they might be a candidate for the commercial farmer OD's.....

I was thinking awhile ago about putting a "Pure Power Plant" stud to some ladies of the A.I.... ;)

This plant is something to work with IMO.... You just can't go wrong with it...

I'll put up a couple of pics of the OD seed plants, which will be the F3 generation :P

A.I. F2's loaded with F3 Beans

Any time HD :P

and i see what you mean when you said you let them get as red as a foxes ass haha

great discription

have fun smoking those buds of joy.

i cant wait till mine are ready lol

take care

skunk

Holydiver nice looking bud and plants you posted great going...