•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Holydiver

Aroura Indica F2 Bud Shots

High Folks,

Would one require serious odor control indoors?

Marigyp,

Man, I'm still running a scrubber while they are in the grow room drying, with a fan blowing directly on them... I'm pulling in cool air with a fairly large fan, then the dayton blower is on the outside hooked to the duct work pulling the dank aroma out, and straight into the scrubber...

In, short "Hell Yea" LMAO :P

Everyone, I really am humbled that you folks like the looks of these buds.... There's no secrets, or anything like that to the grow... It's just the genetics... They grow theirselves , all I have done was to put them in 3 gallon containers, and I added some granular lime, and magnesium trace elements, so the plants didn't lock out on me.... I ran these with very little water, and fairly high, or hot amounts of Peter's ferts through the grow, in a soil less medium....

Thanks again for the props, everyone ;)

I'm hoping several folks will drop the " A.I. x NL/JackHerer F1's ".... I will suggest scrog growing for these hybrids..... The Jack will make the plant explode in growth, and cover your grow area....

This is where I am having a problem growing this cross... My grow area is very little, so I would almost have to flip the switch to 12/12 very early.. Just guessing, I'd say for a small area maybe when the plants reach 8'' to 10'' inches tall.... ;) Just my .02 worth

All the Best to Everyone

HD

High Folks,

Marigyp,

Man, I'm still running a scrubber while they are in the grow room drying, with a fan blowing directly on them... I'm pulling in cool air with a fairly large fan, then the dayton blower is on the outside hooked to the duct work pulling the dank aroma out, and straight into the scrubber...

In, short "Hell Yea" LMAO :P

Everyone, I really am humbled that you folks like the looks of these buds.... There's no secrets, or anything like that to the grow... It's just the genetics... They grow theirselves , all I have done was to put them in 3 gallon containers, and I added some granular lime, and magnesium trace elements, so the plants didn't lock out on me.... I ran these with very little water, and fairly high, or hot amounts of Peter's ferts through the grow, in a soil less medium....

Thanks again for the props, everyone ;)

I'm hoping several folks will drop the " A.I. x NL/JackHerer F1's ".... I will suggest scrog growing for these hybrids..... The Jack will make the plant explode in growth, and cover your grow area....

This is where I am having a problem growing this cross... My grow area is very little, so I would almost have to flip the switch to 12/12 very early.. Just guessing, I'd say for a small area maybe when the plants reach 8'' to 10'' inches tall.... ;) Just my .02 worth

All the Best to Everyone

HD

In any case plants looking great and very much appreciate the show of pics good going!