•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Clepter mentioned testing vaporizers. It seems like a good idea as vaporizing is a method of dispensing that is more widely used now.

I encourage anyone that has a vaporizer to write a review about it. Sharing is the way to gain...

If you want to write a review,

Mention good points and bad points:

(example)

++It's heavy...

+Affordable

-The thing gets hot after a whole night of vaporizing

--"OMG IT'S PINK!"

Please add the following information:

-Brand/Type/Version

-Price

-Country (or store whatever you are comfortable with)

-Portable/Static

-Filters etc.

-How is it powered ?

-... Anything you like to mention.

Oh and PLEASE add a picture...

It's time to share people...

Kees.

cool!

If it's oke with you i want to write a review over my Arizer V-Tower

that would be great I have been looking at them for sometime but still smoke blunts

some are a little spendy so I would hate to waste my dough

peace

S_M

that would be super I have been thinking about one also but the I hear people say how they love them or they hate them

but no real in between so I could learn a lot from a good report

be well and stay free

Dequelo

Thanks Skunk I will have to check them out :) and it does help to hear what people are using and what they like or would have done differentlly

but from what I can tell most people that have them like they way they smoke

be safe and be well

dequelo

Hey guys just so you guys know vaping is not smoking.

Best Regards,

-O

definitely my favorate way to smoke my buds...

skunk

but from what I can tell most people that have them like they way they smoke

dequelo

I love my Iolite Vaporizer. It is selling for $250 retail $125 in the wholesale catalog if ya got a bud in the biz and if ya got sum budz ya should have a bud. :rolleyes:

The Iolite runs on butane and is fired up by pushing a button that creates a spark so no batteries to die. It holds about 4 puffs for me. The thing is hand held and kind looks like it should be there just can't figure out what it is. It is smoke free if you turn it off after about 4 puffs, if you keep going it will over heat and create smoke and smell. I use mine at the local bar, sit right up and order a cold one and enjoy. I always offer my barmaid

a puff after her shift so long as her bloke ain't around(remember to be stealthy).

Disadvantages are that it can over heat. It doesn't turn itself off and that could be hard to remember when you are stoned. You must wait for it to finish cycling after you turn it off, I would suggest keeping it out for 5 minutes or so before stashing it, don't wanna stick it in your jeans and burn anything!

iolite-vaporiser-N.gif

It's called "I Inhale" in Europe...

Kees.

It was renamed to iOlite, also in Europe. I thought I-Inale sounded better, but I guess they got in trouble for it or something.

• Like 1

used the vapors brothers old model, and personally though it worked i quickly went and rolled up a joint. too fuzzy to bother with .

maybe the new vapors brother with ceramic..... is better though.

IG SKUNK420

can u tell us the process that you go through to use the new one you have please & thx.

just from my recon i'll try the herbal aire (volcano style knock off that's simpler, $250) made in canada and just might spring for a van dampeer or another high quality glass vape when it's time to spend big $$$ for the ultimate vaperizor

No problem at all SCD

i do have the Vapor Brothers with the ceramic heating element and as i think i said it is not hands free, so i turn it on to a little past 12 o'clock on the dial and let it warm up for about 2-3 minutes. load the whip till its a little more then half full then i let her rip, its a little bit of a process but it gets the job done and is personally my favorite way to enjoy my buds.

hope that helps

skunk

Great topics before christmas, i'm thinking to offer me a simple Arizer V-tower.

Does anyone have review with this cheap vaporizer ? info is needed i you have.

Maybe i will wait later for an original Verdamper...

High Guys,

Ever since we met Evert and his Verdamper on the first High Life Market we were smoked.

The first High Life Markets we visited only as smokers and the stand with Everts Verdampers was enough reason to embark on these ventures.

It would be many years later when we sat next to Evert for an entire afterparty at one the Cannabis Cups, and many samples of cupwinning weed later we decided to put this Verdamper on the must-get-wish-list.

We know of this Fries Cabinetmaker who makes incredible cases for the Verdamper and this close relation to Evert gave us this gift to celebrate the first born.

med_gallery_1497_1128_18123.jpg

We know Evert has spend a lot of time investigating the best way to vaporize the Cannabis.

This translates into the best tasting experience we know.

Even when smoking an entire night and many different sorts, you can still taste the last one, like it was the first one.

med_gallery_1497_1128_8338.jpg

It is stylish, but definately Homebase use only.

Unlike Evert, we don't have the casing from Basic Buildings (yet).

That's now on the wish-list, and would enable us to take it to meetings and places.

med_gallery_1497_1128_1339.jpg

The best thing about it...

You don't have to smoke tabacco anymore.

Stats:

model : Reize De Luxe klein Compleet

price : 355 euro's

store : online Everts Shop

portable : yes

filters : some kind of metal filters

powered : 12 volt adaptor

Greets from BrabLab, Eindhoven,

AS Grow

• Like 1

Mention good points and bad points:

-Brand/Type/Version

Da Buddha Vaporizer

-Price

$150ish but going up Dec 15th to $190

-Country (or store whatever you are comfortable with)

America from Colorado. Some parts are created in China I think but not a cheap unsafe model.

-Portable/Static

This is a home/static unit, not really portable but I have heard of people using them in the car with an adapter. I only recommend for home use.

-Filters etc.

You can get an adapter and use with a bong if you want though if you are really into using the bong I would recommend looking in the a wand vaporizer such as the vrip, verdamper and herborizer vaporizers.

-How is it powered ?

Wall plug, they can make for 120v or 220v. It is an analog vape not a digital.

I absolutely love the DBV but I also recommend Warez 3 or 4g and the Vapor Bros which are very similar in performance. You can do large size bowls or small size but the smaller size bowls are not as satisfying but will get you where you want to be. If you use little amounts I recommend the Purple Days and Myrtylezap vaporizers as they specialize in using small amounts but their are trade offs. A regular sized bowl is like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going.

The DBV, Da buddha vaporizer along with most box vapes will create what is called wand hash. This is essentially condensed THC and can be scraped from the wand and the tubing but can also be reclaimed through other means but I prefer to scrape it out, very easy and this can be used just like kief. If you use a grinder with a kief catcher you can pretty much always have a nice stash of wand hash and/or kief as you use one the other builds up.

All vapes create ABV, the stuff left over, which often still has some value. I make a tincture out of mine but you can cook with it to smoking it though smoking it is beyond nasty. The quality varies depending on how well you vape your stuff.

With the DBV and all hands free wand vapes I recommend that you put a mouse pad in front of the vape when learning to use it so if you accidentally pull it out it can land on the mouse pad and not risk cracking so much. This is only an issue with new people and when breaking in a new tube as the tubing can be a bit stiff at first. Also be careful to not breath into the wand, typical among new users as it will blow your weed into the heating element causing combustion. It wont hurt anything other than waste a bowl.

It also comes in black.

207457bc.pageCache.jpg

I speak pretty regularly on vaporizers and recommend reviewing these two videos if need some basic information about them, im not some kind scientist or anything just a vapist:

General Vaporizer Information: http://www.marijuanatv.com/index.php?op … ideo_id=33

Vaporizers 101:

Hope that helped.

• Like 1

Hallo,

because i finally wan´t to quit smocking(allready tryed it few times... ;) ),i decide to get me a Vaporizer.

while a good friend spending 2 week abroad,so he left his Vapo to me for testing it during his hollyday-time.

....and i have to say,i´m convinced! i´m gonna buying my own Vapo.... :)

TYPE /VERSION :

- Volcano classic (analog)

gallery_1237_1065_111071.jpg

PRICE :

- complete set ~ 380 € new (this one i got here for testing is from ebay ,used ~250€ )

- made in Germany /Baden-Würtemberg by Storz & Bickel

PURPOSE :

- static Vaporizer,not for mobile use

POWER SOURCE :

- wall plug 220V

gallery_1237_1065_109303.jpg

The Vulcano is the first Vaporizer i used till now,so i don´t know others(except a mobile,little Pen-like Pocket Vap,used with a lighter).

The heating time takes 5-6 minutes,and the Bag fills up with steam in 0,5 - 1 minute,depends to its size. The advantage is the Reservoir-Bag ,so you got enough time to inhale,much better than a Vapo with "directly-inhaling pipe",i.m.o. You can choose yourself it´s size,because they use "Toppits-Roasting Tubes" !

Easy handling and cleaning,working still great after 5-7? years,sometimes you have to change the sives or the Bag.

Really good Quality! i would recommend the Vulcano,but the prize(380€)seems to high,i.m.o.

gallery_1237_1065_71313.jpg

:no

• Like 2

Vapaorisers is definetly a new modern way of healthy smoking, still joints win.

Below is a homemade vaporiser, using basic household goods.

Pros

Its cheap

It works

Its easy to fix

It does not use electricity

It heats fast

It comes with a vapor stand

You can heat it with almost any flame

its a focal point in any room/party

Cons

The globe breaks easy

You look like an advanced crack addict when smoking

It takes time to make, easier to roll a joint.

Please add the following information:

-Brand/Type/Version: A boer make a plan v.12

-Price: A few bucks

-Portable/Static: Fairly portable

-Filters etc: Comes with a stand and heating flame.

-How is it powered ? Flame

gallery_617_1895_781496.jpggallery_617_1895_484953.jpg

gallery_617_1895_532757.jpg

• Like 2

i have a volcano classic which is very good. gets you high as fuck and doesnt make you tired.

downside is its expensive!

also its a bitch to clean the mouthpiece. and when youre lazy like me and dont clean it regularly then you will get stuff into your balloon. if the volcano had an additional water filter it would be perfect!

i also had a iolite but IMO it sucked. didnt get me high. i tried it on some lightweight stoners and they didnt notice much effects either.

since other ppl seem to be happy with it im thinking maybe it was a production error on the early units or sth. i bought it right when it came up.

since i wasnt happy with it i sold it off again.

im liking the verdamper since it has a water cooling. i think this one should be the perfect vaporizer. but its so fucking expensive too!

maybe i will get one in the future.

but i also have to say while i had perios where ivaped only, nowadays its back to smoking joints mainly.

because nothing beats chilling on the balcony and smoking a fat joint. the volcano is not so chill you have to run inside, refill the bag etc.

Lots of good quality vaporizers out their today. I am not a fan of lightbulb vapes when it comes to introducing people to vaping as it is not the most user friendly and if done wrong can give a false impression of vaping and some light bulbs have an internal coating that is not healthy.

For quality info on vapes check out www.fuckcombustion.com

I am not a fan of lightbulb vapes when it comes to introducing people to vaping as it is not the most user friendly and if done wrong can give a false impression of vaping

Unfortunately light bulb was the first vape method i tried and didnt get it to work right and was very disappointed. :)

But as you said there are alot of good cheap vapes out there, so gonna be saving up for one now :lol:

I'm using a light bulb type.

Got no pix of it, but i'll try to find it out, and make some :lol: (Moved overseas, all packed into a Container shipped by boat, then roadway .. )

Basically here is how to do :

Take a 100W bulb (at least 100W, if you manage to find 125 or 150W it's even beter, the glass will be thin, it will last longer .. mine has fallen on the ground like 10 times, still in one piece ..).

Cut off the bottom, but keep the part with the thread.

Remove the part that's making light inside your bulb.

Grab a soda cap, make two holes in it, one big, one smaller.

Find a pen made of metal, remove all what's inside.

Insert it in the big hole, till it reach the top of the bulb, then take it like 5mm upon the glass.

Grab some straws at the closest fast food, insert it in the other hole, keep it like 1 or 2cm from the cap, you don't want it to get burnt (grab many, as it can stink a bit, after a few use ..)

Seal the pen, and the straw using chewing gum.

How to use it : Unscrew the cap, fill the bulb with whatever you want, screw the cap, use a lighter (or an alcoohol warming used for chemistry purposes, or even an electronic one, on which you can set the temp you want .. yeah, i'm working in a lab ..), heat the bulb, stroke on the straw and enjoy :)

Jim - It also work with bottles used to distill, they come with a 2 hole cap, with glass straws, and it's much thinner than any lighting bulb, depending on your country, you may find it in some pharmacy .. bad side, it takes longer to heat, and it takes longer to cool down, not vvv good if you heated it too much .. that's why i'm using lights bulbs, with an electronic warming device sat at 185°c B)

I have the Extreme Q and the Iolite. I see them in relationship to a bong as a sativa is compared to indica or first picked bud is to mature bud. Mind trip compared to couch lock.

I bought both on US E-Bay for $150 and $128 respectively. About half off of list price.

I have used no other vapes to compare to.

I just received my Extreme Q.

Out of the box, it was well packaged, nothing broken, dinged, or scratched and it all appears to be new.

First appearance, it reminded me of a Sunbeam toaster. Hard plastic with a thin metal shell. The glass was plenty thick enough, it will should take minimal care.

The instructions were pretty straight forward and the menu easy to figure out. Celsius or Fahrenheit easy to set and change, Zero through three speed fan.

Initially set up with the wand, it was set at 400* for about 15 minutes to burn any shit off. Turned down to 320*, it gave a very clean and smooth hit, reminding me of years back and my first hit of blonde Leb...Just not the intensity I was used to. The temp went up to 380* and the fan speed was increased to 3.

While not my bong, it was better, tastier. Somehow I think I'll still be looking for that rush of water filtered smoke. I doubt if I turn back though. Can't get over the clean hash like flavor. A very favorable first impression.

I bought this unit off of E-Bay for half the list price. I have the Iolite on order. Both for half the price of one Volcano, Having not used the Volcano, I can't compare the difference. All I can really say is I'm not disappointed and would buy it again. Nice way to indulge.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=212932

The first impression of the Iolite, I had when ordering. It comes in several bright colors including tye-dye. Teeny- bop came to mind. A gimmick.Who cares about color, fashion? After long deliberation, I picked orange. I rationalized it would be easy to find and it was a really groovy orange.

I ordered on a Thursday and had it on Saturday. A trip to the smoke shop for some quality butane and back home to unpack.

A durable piece made of hard plastic. Clean looking, color not too bright. None of the butane fittings seemed to fit quite right. I leaked a tiny bit when filling. Easily lit, having an igniter similar to a log lighter. I burned it off for a few minutes. The flame came on only to heat the unit and cycled off and then on again to keep the temperature constant. It was contained inside the unit where you only saw a bright glow and heard the velocity. No fear of getting burned or setting it down lit though I wouldn't leave it sitting on something combustible just as a precaution

Fairly easy to load, like any other bowl really. Warm up time was minimal and soon I was vaping. Now as there is no temperature setting the hits were a bit lighter than my Extreme leaving me to wonder. After a fair number of totes, I felt like I was missing out, then this wonderful feeling stsrted creeping in. I was stoned. This gimmicky little thing was doing what it was supposed to, vaping thc at the right temps and all. I did feel a little bite from the short mouthpiece. A little heat on the tongue. The mouthpiece warmed up slightly as well. Using the extension did help some. Combustion was a little noisy, making it a little less stealth.

As a primary vape, I would spend another 20 bucks and buy the Extreme at $150. If this had been my first vape, I would be hesitant about buying another, more expensive one.. As a portable, it's ok. It has a few convenience factors over a pipe. You don't need a second hand to light it and it works in the wind. You're not dropping ashes. It's not as much of a scene.

Really the only drawback is the set temperature. If you like a mild vape @ the thc level, it's well worth the price. Personally, if I had to buy again, and had the money, I would probably go with one of the other recommended portables. For $130 though , I'm happy and if there was nothing else, I would buy it again..

Thanks for the review. Very similar to view I have of those vapes.

This link will take you to fuckcombustion.com it is site dedicated to vaping and the link has a wealth of information on the Extreme. Check out using the elbow for bigger draws when using the whip.

http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=1950