•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Big V

Reeferman Is Shutting Down...

Guest Big V

Yeah I don't really know what his reason is but I know it is personal and not anything to do with the cannabis community.

I see in that link it mentions his seeds are available at BC Bud Depot and this is true. I believe he is still going to be breeding but he just isn't going to have his site up anymore.

seedsman sites have some of the gear left aswell:

http://www.seedjoint.com/en/

ciao

Seedjoint has ripoff prices and a ugly web page, make me dizzy.

Try Hempdepot for a better selection and price's too

Company Strain Name Seeds per pack USD Price

Reeferman African Black 10 180

Reeferman BC Gold 10 120

Reeferman Big Sur Holy Weed Low, list second choice 10 180

Reeferman Blackseed 10 120

Reeferman Bohdi Sativa 10 120 sale 80

Reeferman Burmese pure Low list second choice 10 120

Reeferman Cam 3 x C99 10 120

Reeferman Cherry Bomb Indica 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman Cherry Haze 10 120

Reeferman Early Purple Kush 10 120

Reeferman Early Bubba Kush 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman G13 RM 10 120

Reeferman G13 x Haze Low list second choice 10 120

Reeferman Grapefruit RM 10 120

Reeferman Harmony 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman Love Potion #2 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman Mazar-I-Shariff 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman Newberry Sold out 10 Sold out 120

Reeferman Nepalese pure 10 180 sale 140

Reeferman Petrolia Headstash 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman Pink Kush F4 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman Purps 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman Sour Diesel Kush Low list second choice 10 120

Reeferman Supreme Hash Plant Low list second choice 10 120

Reeferman Tajikistan 10 120

Reeferman Willie Nelson 10 120 sale 100

Reeferman Williams Wonder 10 120 sale 100

rip off prices????

compared 2 your prices:

81 usa dollar

88,19 canadian dollars

Yeah I don't really know what his reason is but I know it is personal and not anything to do with the cannabis community.

I see in that link it mentions his seeds are available at BC Bud Depot and this is true. I believe he is still going to be breeding but he just isn't going to have his site up anymore.

and so you are advertising for BC BUD DEPOT SINCE YOU ARE A MOD THERE , what a sham of a man you truly are!

you're not just being helpful you're being the .......you truly are! :rolleyes:

Guest Big V

I was merely stateing what I saw in a post from a link I did not put up... I have posted several grow journals of sannies gear over there and sent many people here to get his gear...

You make a habit out of talking out of your ass don't you. Seems that someone who is so quick to point out the faults of others must have alot to hide himself...

Big V u know I was just phucking with u right? :)

Just ordered some Lovepotion #2! Used to smoke it alot when The Dampkring still had it in stock..

I need that lemon pheno! My OG Kush needs a boost in the yield department and how does Fire OGK x LP#2 sound :rolleyes:

lemoney stanky dank all the way!

Grtz

Guest Big V
Big V u know I was just phucking with u right? :)

Just ordered some Lovepotion #2! Used to smoke it alot when The Dampkring still had it in stock..

I need that lemon pheno! My OG Kush needs a boost in the yield department and how does Fire OGK x LP#2 sound :rolleyes:

lemoney stanky dank all the way!

Grtz

Yeah el NeGrow thats why I didn't comment on your post.

Sounds like a nice cross I was looking at his Willie Nelson...

I grew a cross of his back in 2000 wakeford

super ez to grow nice hard buds and would knock you out

but he post somewhere how he lost one of the crosses he needed to make it :rolleyes:

I have not looked at his work in awhile I will have to check it out

be safe and be free

Dequelo

hey el negrow ,

deflectionary type post seem to be the recent M.O. of this dude now, i wonder why that is. lol

to me it's just as bad as pleading the 5th !!! :D :)

i'm old school , so i call it as i see it , and then i turn on the spot light lol.

folks get more than a little upset when i see what many others they know do not ( much to their chagrin), and it always pisses them off .

i don't mind pissing folks off when i hit the proverbial nail on the head , and many folks respect that waaaay more then the alternative of dealing with lowlife .

btw el negrow ,

i like your handle dude :rolleyes:

rip off prices????

compared 2 your prices:

81 usa dollar

88,19 canadian dollars

O shit, tha famous Hopla, I'm sorry your right :rolleyes: But dude there out 0 zero of Referman

Reef is at THC farmer... He's been posting away about new genetics and what happened with his old stock.

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f94/proble...-2-years-13203/

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f94/hey-cats-4534/

BCBud Depot has a terrible rep for ripping off customers.... http://www.seedbankupdate.com/su.html

Seeds available at the farmer:

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/auctions/category-21.html

Also at Hemp Depot who has great gear , good service and great specials. I love Joey Weed. I've bought from them in the past and would again in the future. Search and see what the consumer reports have been on service and quality. Be an informed shopper.

http://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/reeferman/index.htm

Reef is stilll around, still making gear and still selling seeds...

i know i'm new here but i know Big v...he is a stand up guy and bashing him is wrong i know this thread is old....but he's not avertising BCBD....and they have treated me very well...he's just letting people know were to get seeds....he turned me on the sannie ibought several strain here and would like to stay...so i hope i don't get booted...and he's not a mod anymore...he steped down.....thanks...Peace...

i know i'm new here but i know Big v...he is a stand up guy and bashing him is wrong i know this thread is old....but he's not avertising BCBD....and they have treated me very well...he's just letting people know were to get seeds....he turned me on the sannie ibought several strain here and would like to stay...so i hope i don't get booted...and he's not a mod anymore...he steped down.....thanks...Peace...

Dude, I have never seen ANYONE get booted here... and it all seems rather self policing..if not then even more cudos on operation then!...

Anyways, moving on...

Rubbish.

BC Bud Depot is a terrible place to spend your money, unless you like getting ripped off.

He had many handles here, and he did spam and he did troll. He even created handles to validate his own stories and praise himself. You have no fear of getting booted as long as you are not another handle of Big V. You both grow some of the same strains and you do sing his praises and seek to validate his unacceptable behaviour... so that's a good start.

Dude, I have never seen ANYONE get booted here... and it all seems rather self policing..if not then even more cudos on operation then!...

Anyways, moving on...

I stand corrected.

I was booted for 4 months (as another handle).