•           ai.php.gif

SweetDiesel

What do you listen in this moment ?

I like much this album... back to roots !

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> &fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> &fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> &fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object> &fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

I like much this album... back to the roots !

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Maybe you like Aphex Twin, HiWatt?

I just saw ^Do Make Say Think^ live. Great show. Half eight of psilocibes in your belly really lets ya get with it :)

Yeah, excellent ! community like beat ?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

or BEAT ?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">

hehe you should know how much i like beat (and music in general)

been buying records for 20 years + :)

close your eyes ,,,forget your name,,,,forget the world ,,,forget the people!!(the 2 bad mice version please,,,tho i do like jim)

music does make it go round ;)

greets,

hup

• Like 1

Some old rock, arguably the best live performance ever...Ten Years After, I'm Going Home, live at Woodstock.

Alvin Lee kicks ass :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

I like near all the sounds, ambient to hardcore, rock and good hip hop so...

Maybe in the near future, it will be an underground OG meeting and party ? Not a marketing HTC Cup but a small party will be great...?

What do you think about moderators ? Just find groups & Dj who want play in a North European underground place.

Is this possible ? :)

• Like 1

lemme join in with some music i like (tho i like a lot gonna stick to beat :) )

intro first:

you can mix 'm yourself ;) hehehe,,first start the first clip and right after that the second

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

Yeah, that's a sound my house !!! I believe that we're found us... MK2 turns !!!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

This is a style of mixing i like, mixed rapidly, scratch, sometimes shifted but great tempo... 3 decks ! :)

collecting vinyl that is hiwatt :)

2 bad they arent worth what they used 2 (mp3 etc :o )

most is from 89 to 99 i think.... and next to that a lotta funky beats and breakbeats.

I dont care much how people call the style of music,,,,,if i like it it is HOUSE 2 me hehehe and i'll mix it or play it ;)

greets,

Hup

Hi guys,

That's a good idea for a thread.

i've quit longtime ago raving mad listening at electro beats.

At the moment i'm enjoying the new song of Vanessa Paradis.

She is a french singer and actress. Married with with the well-known Jhonny Depp.

I love her style and she allways keep a low profile, not taking the show-bussiness too seriously.

By the way she get caught a few years ago in a canadian airport with a few gram of hash. So it seems she enjoy smoking a joint once in a while.

I hope your will enjoy the song and beautifull clip. i wish i could have translated the lyrics because it's so poetic.

Enjoy

Greetz

The magician

• Like 1

Deutsche techno i like collect, have Johannes Heil vinyls... also the magician...

Reminds me good moments ! :) You don't like them ?

Greets

hiwatt

Does remind me a bit of the horrorist (the last clip):

greets,

Hup

Yes ! i know also maybe i've it or a friend...

Do you know that hupla so, old Al Ferox french sounds !

Excellent you like electro beat also Zanzibar... nice to share great songs ! :)

Another song Lil Louis House music

A collector...

An actual version i've find, pretty nice.

High guys,

We've been a little quiet in the dance department lately.

But we sure liked to crash the Eindhoven underground scene.

Local Hero Rick Angel has a memorable set on Technival we'll allways remember.

Technival is a European touring underground festival.

We've enjoyed it for three days before the cops came.

We'll always remember smoking a joint in one hand and in the other gasballoons, and Rick playing in the background while watching sunrise from a empty trailer.

From the German DJ's we like the subtle beats of Kalkbrenner.

Greets from BrabLab, Eindhoven,

AS Grow

Tuut Tuut

:)

Yeah tuut tuut hupla i'm first ! no i'm second not important...

Don't know dj Gizmo before but this is a nice tek-house !

As grow ig skunk: I see that we have some same inspiration also... come on this thread.

I'm European too and need to know NL underground events, i know that Suburbass play in Rotterdam in end's January but dont know "The watt" ?

Is it a great indoor place for winter in Rotterdam ? Certainly i will come.

SuburBass Myspace Website

I know Zelkern who is a great Deutch Hard tek tribe activist, will listen some Kalkbrenner & Rick for sure.

Thanks guys,

hiwatt

yeah i love the old scool :)

Love the brittish scene from back then aswell,,,and still do ;)

Others crazy video and old school song. I know that Nederland people like bicycle, do you go like this men ? :)

Chemical brothers

;)