•           ai.php.gif

SweetDiesel

What do you listen in this moment ?

Salutations GardenArtUs,

14 hours ago, gardenartus said:

egoset

M'well, i wouldn't mind for a correction if it came from a total newbie, but i'm afraid if you truly mean to sound friendly to Egzoset then please avoid making it look like an insult, by starting to write the alias with a lower-case then compounding that offense with a typo...  I'm genuinely hoping that the simple action of informing you about such cultural element won't put us at war but i'd advise anyone addressing me to just never use the alias again instead of taking the risk it might be received as pure provocation - from repetition of a 2010 gag that i always failed to find amusing though it was repeated twice this year alone on similar boards.

Nonetheless, at the moment i still am in a neutral state of mind - so i wish i could have been able to afford not reacting.

14 hours ago, gardenartus said:

...that is some freaky shit,  enjoyed it :)

Actually the man behind Egzoset communicates and interacts much better when Egzoset ain't a topic itself, so i'm glad to find something to hook on.

Yep, that's certainly not the conventional stuff heard on radio...  More specifically, about the LiFA album, i found it starts strong kind of early with its piece titled "In Maidjan" (#2), and more specifically when Maria Franz delivers some etheral 4 minutes female vocalist performance @7:38.  Quite frankly i got to regret that other outbreak moments often feel too short, as in "Fylgija Ear / Futhorck" @2:53 (#7), since it lasts only a mere 2 minutes at most.  In "Othan" (#8) it's 6 minutes but the magic doesn't survive to that song's conclusion neither, as if there was a need for "fillings"...  Go figure, in "Hamrer Hippyer" @6:46 (#9) there's some 4 minutes male vocalist performance that feels completely satisfying, it's a mystery to me why that needs to get spoiled by experimental excess weight thereafter.

Yet, overall the ambiance can prove enjoyable indeed.  It's full of testosterone expression that can be comforting but it was the guest female vocalist who carried it to another dimension and after such powerful exposure i must admit my cognitive ears began to starve for more:  all the sudden it seems i lived through over half-a-century remaining in profound darkness!

Good day, have fun!!  :wave:

9 hours ago, Papalag said:

Hi mr g  water is the key a bit different for me. Not having a colon and things ( never tell the surgeons what parts you have they want them lol)  

Damn, bro, sorry to hear that. I have my colonoscopy done regular these days and, have for around fifteen years, after a brother in law had to have a colostomy after his first routine check up. As you know, just stay on top of it. Prayers and vibes sent your way bro.

peace

mrG

• Thanks 1

Whoa, pardon me, I guess I should have copied and pasted your name, it was a simple mistake and does not warrant that. Yea I don't take nicely to people that go off like that, you have good one.

• Like 2

OH Papalag, big hugs. Dang we are all getting old, well not all lol, but some of us sure have a lot of health issues, most you would not know, never say anything or complain. I love you guys, we are getting old lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi again,

8 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Whoa, pardon me, I guess I should have copied and pasted your name, it was a simple mistake and does not warrant that.

It's quite informative what part of a moderate post was retained, only to invite agravation...  Well, lets talk about you instead of me:  what are your other identities elsewhere for starters??

8 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Yea I don't take nicely to people that go off like that, you have good one.

Reversing roles in 2 sentences already??  You've been informed in a calm way, now join my [ Ignore ] list as this did warrant "going off" swiftly:  life's just too short for those house of mirrors games.  An insult, even accidental (in appearance...) that's topped with more disrespect via forging imaginary substitution characters didn't exactly sound like you've made it by mistake at all.

Good day, have fun!!  :grinning_respect:

• Sad 1

Euh...

That was to be expected right from the very begining, since you immediately failed to appologize while having troll trophees accumulating already.  I can't but conclude that you did know about the 2010 thing and were quite prepared to use it for your present self-serving purpose, with a fanboy in support nearby...  You did try to suggest that Egzoset "goes off" at random, trying to excuse your provocation in disguise and hence i'm most satisfied such head games didn't last long before the real intentions were finally revealed:   further personal attacks based on musical taste, for example...  M'well, at least detection was quick this time, your confidence in local fanboyism made yourself a bit too obvious and that tells me this is another board infested/infected with installed abusers i may have dealt with as soon as 2010...

I suppose that's a rendez-vous under your multiple identities for a revenge on FuckCombustion, GrassCity, ICMag, etc...  You name it, that's not exactly new to me to be chased around by ghosts.

I would say drop it. You seem to be trying to troll her to start something and we don't roll that way in this forum. You might head back to the other sites you mentioned if you want to argue. 

Damn, all because the woman spelled your name wrong, you invented all kinds of crap. 

• Thanks 1

Holy Shit I just read what was said, I Just ignore this kind of thing when it goes so far. ha ha ha OMG I only belong here and another one I just joined ha ha ha I think this goes to the Detective Office, mistaken Identity ha ha ha WTF! Someone is paranoid.

lol Papalag ;)

@Egzoset just smoke some weed and chill dude 

gardenartist is a big help to the community and a gentle soul you may not have been around here much but she is a wealth of knowledge and helps out the community a great deal 

we don’t need drama around here there’s enough in this world 

so smoke a fatty or leave

No one cares  if you stay or go just don’t cause problems 

where’s the mods when you need one 

peace

• Thanks 1

I have a couple of friends in a country band in West Texas and they have a song called "I wanna smoke one with Willie". I have to look for it if can remember their name, ha. They're actually really good for country with a great rock guitar player in the band. They have about 4-5 albums and play pretty big shows. They got invited to play at Waylon Jennings family get together a couple of times... this is after Waylon had passed but the prestige and of the people at the party is pretty high.

Found it, Creed Fischer and the Redneck Nation. A buddy of mine who is in the homebrew club I belonged to when I was there before moving here. His name is Tim Krietz; Tim Kreitz Band. He's on the web, too.

This is typical west Texas country and was on their first album I believe. 

Here's something that must be new. Damn good for current country. He's got some good stuff,,, You Tube it.

If You Wanna Have a Good Time... he's got a great country voice. I partied with these guys a few times and they put on a hell of a show. They were just getting started and we got to see them a lot for free because of being friends. They're a hell of a fun Friday/Saturday night honky tonk bar party. I always stay thill they finish for the night which I never ever do in a bar these days.

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Awesome JC!! Killed it. :verrygood

The dude I just posted is stereotypical, but he really is a West Texas modern day redneck.... he's a really cool guy but they are homegrown, for sure. That's why I was so impressed with them and the sound they copied. They also have more of a shit kicking country rock type of show and persona. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

I was never a big country fan, though as I get older I do appreciate it more and listen to it occasionally. I was raised on it, my dad was a huge fan and it was the only music allowed to be played in the house. Maybe that's why I didn't like it. Lol. My dad was a bartender at Gilley's before it became famous and was pretty decent friend will Micky Gilley. We have some photos of him holding me right after I was born in 1970. 

I also have a very good friend that works at one of the top printing companies in the nation who make the stage passes for bands and road crew. She goes to the Country Music Awards every year and works with pretty much every country band you can think of. One of the few people in this world that truly loves what she does and gets paid well for it. Not to mention, free tickets to any concert she desires....

• Like 1