•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

SweetDiesel

What do you listen in this moment ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some of their more recent musical stuff.... enjoy

(But PLEASE roll a fatty b4 and enjoy together....VERY impressive)

• Like 1

Absolutely incredible....great vibe!!

• Like 1

If nothing else I am taking a break, I do not know what my decision will be. But I am tired of all of this, now the taking of my techs, words in PMS to explain, and watch them appear here several times, me trying not to be an ass, let it slide, a few times. I don't think this is healthy for me and hurts me I help someone to do that to me. This one hurt, not just made me mad. So I am not sure, but I think I at the least need to take a long time away from here. I did help keep this place alive for a few years here. But I feel many don't respect me much. I am better then that, and kind, and very intelligent. But I am human, and it hurt me. I don't want to play these games some play. Some of you I have huge respect for, and true care of love for my fellow man. I need to take care of me, and this is very disturbing that even when I speak out, nothing changes. So best for me to take care of me. I have a very special place in my heart for a few of you. I will try to contact you before I leave, or you can contact me. I need time for me, and not sure I will be back. I am tired folks, really tired of helping, and then some BS happens. Time to leave at the very least for awhile. Take care to those I have helped and showed your great respect and kindness to me. I will miss some of you so sorely, I Loved reading your personal stories, to know I wasn't the only idiot who killed plants lol. I love to share, but I don't like the feeling of being abused. I hope all are well in their lives, even those who I Have exchanged word with. I want no revenge or non forgiving in my heart. Time to leave. Love many here, I hope God Blesses you all. You all called me your cannabis angel, I was. Love, Peace, Health to all, PLease eat cannabis everyday, NOW you know damn well I had to throw that one in. :) God Bless

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Take care @gardenartus. Hate to see you leave, but only you know what's best for you. I have much respect for all you do for the people around you, and those like me all the way across the country. You are a true angel, not just on this site.   :engel  We will miss you.

Im eating my canna capsules right now....:grinning_respect:

Too bad you feel that way Gardenartus, i wish you'd stay here but if you feel the need to take some time off i can understand that. Take care!

Ah, crap. I sure hope I never did anything to contribute to this. I bragged on you a lot and think very highly of you just like I do with the NAW guys. BIG hearts. It takes a special person to give so much for others with nothing asked in return. I'm really sorry to hear you've been hurt. That's not right. I'm really disenchanted with our country now, especially after seeing how Congress just treated women in regards to the Drunken Kavanaugh confirmation. 

Our country just took a trip down memory lane by discounting women unconditionally. I'm hurting, too. Mark my word, this fall will expose the wrath of women, and I for one, would welcome it in Washington.

I hope you will accept my PMs to you in the future as I know I will want to ask your advice sometime. Maybe you could get my email. If nobody cares about the direction of this forum then it'll continue this downhill slide. Pretty sad. 

Peace and best wishes for you Garden. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did for me. If you ever need a favor please don't hesitate to ask! (and, I hope you come back, too)

mrG

• Like 1

On 9/29/2018 at 12:40 PM, flipdiflopdifloppeldipopp said:

These guys are bad ass, I'm a professional live music photojournalist and have covered them a few times, their live shows are the shit!

Best,

Baq

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Mr Goodfellow said:

Ah, crap. I sure hope I never did anything to contribute to this.

I don't think so @Mr Goodfellow, I've only seen one person on here that has aggravated her on purpose. I feel it's a emotional overreaction and she needs to step back and take a look at things, I've only seen respect on here for her and if someone is scooping her med formula's, then she needs to step up and let the mods and us know, fuking call em out, we have her back. @santero reached out in a very nice and respectful way as a mod with no response twice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1