•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

SweetDiesel

What do you listen in this moment ?

I love this guys out right raw from the soul singing. One part he gives me chills, I just close my eyes and sway to him.

• Like 1

Very nice. I've always liked soul music or soul, rhythm and blues it's called, too. Growing up in the deep south we had a lot of that. I'm sure you know what I'm saying if you're from Michigan; Motown!

peace

mrG

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 11:23 AM, brimck325 said:

i've been on a beth hart kick lately…she is amazing.

OH man, that is a sexy voice, I love that type of low voice, almost slur but clear. I like her :)

• Like 2

I love This Woman;'s Music, HOLY Cow! TY TY TY TY For turning me onto her! But this concert, a ha ha, this bitch must be trippen lol

• Like 2

Someone created an addict lol I feel like she is my crack ha ha ha  I can not get enough of her, Where have I been?

• Like 5

Love Beth Hart. Her collaboration with Joe Bonamassa is incredible.

• Like 4

That dude can rock now, she did a few with Jeff Beck too, some of that man she is so high lol One I watched like man don't burn out on us honey, like a freight train, remind of Janis and Amy Winehouse. She is like this awesome mix of some of the greats, got a little Adele sound in there too. Even Melissa Etheridge, wow, she rocks :)

20 hours ago, gardenartus said:

Someone created an addict lol I feel like she is my crack ha ha ha  I can not get enough of her, Where have I been?

check her out doing the "badest blues" and her interview on youtube….you are drawn to her warmth...

• Like 1

That's the type of blues I like, just nice and mellow. Kick back and just chill. 

• Like 2

YouTube:  Heilung | LIFA - Full Show - Othan @ 52:42

Any Juggalos here? :whatthahell::)

And another one from the german "CHAOSPAAR" who thanks and respect the hard work of a dealer with attitude!

• Like 1

Hi gardenartist

I’ll play the blues for you is one of my favorite cuts I like Albert Kings version myself a lot of feeling in that song 

thanks for posting it 

• Like 2

I wake up singing this stuff ha ha for real ;) I will have to listen to his version. I invest in Youtube red, if I start playing blues, all the sudden my whole playlist turns into it, pretty cool, heard songs I haven't before.

How you been doing since the hospital stay @Papalag

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, gardenartus said:

I wake up singing this stuff ha ha for real ;) I will have to listen to his version. I invest in Youtube red, if I start playing blues, all the sudden my whole playlist turns into it, pretty cool, heard songs I haven't before.

How you been doing since the hospital stay @Papalag

Thanks for asking :) much better 

it seems that dehydration in plants and humans can be a problem lol 

i am not a water drinker and over the years it took its toll . It seems all the pain I’ve been experiencing over the years was due to not enough water intake 

and that just set other things off kidneys and the like 

so papalag is a good boy and lessening to wife and the dr  

for now lol 

thanks for all your help and friendship 

peace 

• Like 3

Wow for real! I know it causes major muscle cramps. How about that, drink more water and get rid of your pain! I don't like water myself, so drink a boatload of teas :) Glad they got that figured out and such an easy fix.

You as well dear :)

• Thanks 1

*furiously scrambles off to fill a glass of water* 

I'm the same way Papa. I better start. I've been using beer in it's place, but I don't know. Something tells me water would be better. Glad to hear you're feeling better bro! If I could only think of something to make water easier to drink. Some people crave it.... I like it in ice. I believe the thing about curing a lot of things with water. I've always heard that. 

Hey Garden, maybe this cool doc can recommend another doc for your arm. Wouldn't hurt to ask and maybe explain it to him if he's pretty cool. 

peace

mrG

• Like 1

Hi mr g  water is the key a bit different for me. Not having a colon and things ( never tell the surgeons what parts you have they want them lol)  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1