•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

SweetDiesel

What do you listen in this moment ?

Oh man! What a great album. Man, that's right when I was smoking a lot of paranoid weed, lol. Mexican, Colombian, Jamaican. .. Those songs were so cool for getting high as a teenager. I loved that album. Sneaking around smoking weed, and hanging out in my buddy's bedroom with his stereo and black lights and lots of black light posters.. Good ol days!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This song is so much better turned up loud and headphones if you have them. I love the double drummer, and the whole jam thing. I got to see them live before Dwayne and Barry Oakley died. Every song was a long jam... that was the first time. It was always the best. peace

This is a cool Allman Bothers tune only 8 years ago..... It's a Van Morrison song with Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks on guitar... has a great guitar jam in the middle. Another Sativa headphone moment.

• Like 2

Santana Song of the wind... I just got your headphones warm... now smoke another bowl of sativa, hang the do not disturb sign on the door, and settle in.. Reminds me of when these all first came out new, and stereos were all the rage.. and headphones. And, we had lots of trippy Mexican, Colombian, and Jamaican... we would plug in and get tripped out and listen on the headphones to all of the long jam songs.. it's an entirely different thing when you put them on and close your eyes.... Man, music was somethin' back then... so was the pot.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2019 at 9:05 PM, Mr Goodfellow said:

Santana Song of the wind... I just got your headphones warm... now smoke another bowl of sativa, hang the do not disturb sign on the door, and settle in.. Reminds me of when these all first came out new, and stereos were all the rage.. and headphones. And, we had lots of trippy Mexican, Colombian, and Jamaican... we would plug in and get tripped out and listen on the headphones to all of the long jam songs.. it's an entirely different thing when you put them on and close your eyes.... Man, music was somethin' back then... so was the pot.

I love this album!

• Like 1

I love that song. I love the Stones. I have a friend that got to play lead guitar on a track on their Black and Blue album. His name is Wayne Perkins, and it was recorded in Muscle Shoals Alabama. I'll look for it. I always thought that was cool. Hi brother was a hot musician at the same time, but Wayne was paying as a studio guitarist for some big names passing through. They were from our old neighborhood and we saw them in lots of different bars around town. Mostly our hangout near home. 

Peace

• Like 1

Here's one I like with Santana with Susan Tedeschi and Derek Trucks. Derek is the nephew of Butch Trucks the original drummer for the Allman Brothers. I really like this slide guitar from Trucks, but the song is too short!

• Like 1

This is not very good sound quality, want to hear good ole Joe louder. But love this video Good Ole Joe in all his Spastic glory lol and that dude in the top hat is priceless! Brings back memories :) What do you bet the was doing shrooms lol

• Like 2