What do you listen in this moment ?

hehe i really dont like mc solar

Rap , in france, nothing new now ^^

. but there was many good sound many years ago

I Am ( feat wu tang clan )

NTM ( feat nas )

enjoy'

Nathalie

not beat but good song & vid from France !

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

ahah i havent seen that ....... yeah this guy is just crazy :specool

He s french buuuut i'm sure he's got dutch blood . :)

enjoy'

:) :(

Nath'

Had me tera, am about to skin up with some bubblehash and have a listen to this :specool

More cause I love this band :)

Reminds me of the 70's and Wigan all nighters :0

the song is "antisocial" by " TRUST"

a french band who made a lot for sound ;)

thanks hiwatt to remind me that ;)

good to era them again

greetings

Nath'

Hey Riddle, Nathalie n' all,

I miss a bit the answer but i like all this good songs.

Moloko sound, remember me past house 1990-2000 sounds...

I love singer voice in sing it back. She give me goose pimples.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

HiWatt hiya ;) I had the good fortune to see her live at one of the V concerts a while back, under her real name of Roisan Murphy, excellent session she gave us.

Old school song ! love Manu chao Nat ? No question you'r really a lady, we & I need more.

Do you like new electro songs too ? some from A-trak Canadian young Dj's at DMC 97' championship.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

;) ;) ;)

Just love it !

Old school song ! love Manu chao Nat ? No question you'r really a lady, we & I need more.

haha macho !! ;)

manu chao is manu chao. mano negra is a band i saw live when i was 14 years old, and that was just terrific ;)

( but i like manu chao too ... he's a nice person ;))

let me show you that i listen every style of music

that could be that too

i love this one just because it's simple.

really good musicians . and this is what i love ( what i need !! ) ;)

yeah .. i'm a lady

and you'll probably never know if i'm really a lady ^^

greets og'

Nathalie

yes for ever in heart Nat !

Hey hupla, too sad Jack Herer left us some days ago. Peace in mind Jack...

Crying ! before 97' Sepultura

more happiness with Mano negra !

Again more..?

bernie Bonvoisin ( on the right) is the singer of "TRUST"
he says that he've seen his father so in troubles with work ......

this is a mix of " antisocial" ( trust) and " qu'est ce qu'on attends" ( NTM)
a mix i never eard but that sound well

and i'm a bit bad tonight . that is perfect finally ^^

the rest is just " french politic"
See our nice president ^^ he's so cut ;)

enjoy
Nathalie

the censored clip from justice n' electric rescue...

Enjoy ! ;)

dutch pride :

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">

;)