•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

SweetDiesel

What do you listen in this moment ?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

your song fixed ö_Ô', just "insert special item" in "add reply" and push "youtube" last fix your tube code in... B)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&fs=1&rel=1&egm=0&showsearch=0&color1=0x57381e&color2=0xdbbf8a&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505">

and many others...

I'm really not a MJ's fan but this song is just ...... mmmmm

just crying today. and i share that too :grinning_respect:

Let's cry together

but this is much better ( i dont like cry)

Everytime somebody mentions crying, the first fripping song that comes to mind is a country song. Go figure yeah?

The original Hank Williams is not the best "music" but it is all about the origins of a song sometimes.

So, a standard to work through the day with maybe:

Let your tears run for a better tomorrow. -- cant recall who said that.

O_S

Bad bad day.

I'll stay on positive vibes . hehe

enjoy french touch'

I feel better ^^

Og is a really good place. thanks to all

Have a good night

Nathalie'

hey Nat....its ok to cry sweety....just try and be strong....and the good lord will take care

of all us....peace...

Descendants rule.

Distillers - wow this chick is hot. Just rock n roll punk sexy as fuck. Awesome voice too.

Negativland is definitely not for everyone. Heck most people argue the point of it even being music ...

Just something that comes up for me around the 4th each year lately.

Be well,

O_S

Finishing a bowl of gifts ;)

My head is on cruise control...hope all is safe and well my friends ;)

gallery_850_526_606974.jpg

Reggae Band from Hawaii called Iration...Chiiiiillllllllin

peace and happy vibes

Another reggae band from Hawaii ;)

We flying high now..We flying high now..I cannot feel the ground..

We flying high now..We flying high now..My world is spinning round ;)

IRIE!!!!!