•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Stoned Cold Dragon

the truth about christmas unknown by most who celebrate it

does it really matter when one is on a search?when one wants to drink,you get something to drink

Greetings all

History provided to us from birth untill now, I have found to be false. Religion, history, astronomy, all these things are hidden from us.

From months of research I have come to the conclusion that humans are a hybridised creation of scientific splendor of which does npt oroginate here on earth. There is proof from ancient Egypt to the texts of the sumerians where the human genome projechas been documented thousands of years bc.

I belive the text we are provided with, eg bible, have half truths manipulated in a way that makes you read it as riddles in oppose to seeing it for what it is.

I really want to share my findings so if your intrested, pm me

Also look into sumerian texts, research the elohim from the bible end see there are more than 1 elohim.

Namaste, doc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

Religion talk is always bad as someone always get offended.

But if we all put our faith in the Flying Spaghetti Monster we shall be saved.

As long as you find a reason to say "you're different than me because ......" this world will never find peace.

Most know that the Bible and such are not facts, but it does give some people comfort in life. So if it comforts those that you call "friends", does it really matter what you think is true.

I personally don't agree with religion, but I do accept it in my "friends" lives as I want them to enjoy life as much as possible. If that means they believe in some odd superstitions, so be it.

I have found myself to be a "deist" as I grew up, but I am happy when others find something that comforts my friends and loved ones when they are in need.

To each their own

i agree with both .im a muslim but even with read the quran i see faults so i follow only what makes sense.

and i dont impose my beliefs on others as i know if it was the other way around i wouldnt be happy nor talk to that person .

im just a guy on a quest...

Greets again all

This spoghetti theory confuses me. Remember that in nearly most religous texts, we were created in the image of the creator. Therefore would it be safe to say the creator resembles man as we are today.

If you look deep into history, deeper than what is freely available, you can find clay models of jet planes of which creation was thousands of years before the arrival of Christ in relevence to the bible. How is this possible? Statues depicting man with wrist watches, clay models of man wearing astranaught gear. Where has man suddenly got all this technnlogy and technological skills from. The designs of spacecraft, how to harvest atomic energy ( which was also done in egypts pyramids. Pleases check ig out ). I know this sounds farfetched but i implore you to look deeper thsn what is forced upon us.

There are also plaques with a sysmbol so similar to the DNA of today it almost seems illogical to discredit it.

Think why the government is so secretive

Namaste, doc

Pm me if u wish to talk more indepth or private question which I may help with. I also don't want to offend anyone's beliefs, but look deeper into everything to find the deeper wisdom

Grts

An open mind would find to many inconsistencies in all religions, to make them divine.

that is my opinion also.

anyone read the valis-trilogy ? :)

Dr. Don,

The "Flying Spaghetti Monster" isn't really about thinking God looks like spaghetti, but more of satire of modern religions.

It's funny to some and offensive to others, kind of like religions.

But we can all agree their version of Heaven is a good one, where the volcanoes erupt with beer and there a factory that creates strippers (exotic dancers...not sure what word to use for my European friends).

Greetings nippie

I see a humourous side to this theory ( no disrespect to anyone's beliefs ).

In relation to the word "heaven", its true meaning is "sky" in a literal sense.

Do you see the hidden information in that one word alone when in relevance to religious texts. Imagine you read these texts from a literal meaning point of view. All heavens hosts would therefore be in space, coming down to earth from the "heavens".

Please have an open mind to these interpretations as I don't intend to offend in any way.

Grts, doc

I always keep an open mind, and I always respect other's views and beliefs unless they are using them to oppress others.

If something/someone keeps you happy, so be it as I am not here to judge.

I think the bible is a good book to teach morals, not to be taking literally. That's my opinion and hope it does not offend anyone.

But if someone believes it word for word, that's fine as long as it brings happiness to them and doesn't make them feel guilty about their life.

Above all I think God gave us common sense, and we should use it :)