•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Whazzup

New section for current affairs

If you want to talk with your fellow growers about something happening in the world right now, this is the place. It could be a local event or a world wide issue, anything goes. Please bear in mind that we are a cannabis related forum and keep the discussions decent.

Canada to Legalize and regulate cannabis, So far they are exploring the idea of LCBO selling it. Who will be able to grow it?, should they run it like the states and let citizens grow personal?. Anyone have any input on how this should work? I'd like to hear everyone's opinions and ideas.

Keep the gene green

As it stands now anyone who had or has a grow licence valid or expired has been told to continue growing ! Not sure how legal it is but seems to be the norm in this part of the woods! Goverment med grow ops people should be squirming right about now trying to pass off there ground up crap ( hope they go broke) sure glad I didn't buy any shares in there company's ! Shiska

Well I think it is absolutely paramount medical users be able to continue to provide themselves. What the government is claiming is cannabis will be less available to minors... I understand the logic but it's BS, kids get their hand on alcohol and Tabacco still even tho it's regulated, because people will either buy and supply the youth or there's the moonshiners tabacco smugglers that also make it more accessible. Regulation only works to an extent but ur gunna have the illegal dealers still, what I think is that everyone should have the choice to grow their own cannabis, this is a free country right ? Although you wouldn't know it. If people grew their own there would be a very hard market for illegal dealers. Don't get me wrong either I don't hate illegal dealers, because their the only people who can supply medicine to people who are unable to obtain medical clearance.