•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Whazzup

I heard it through the grapevine...

Do you know a secret? An inside story? A favorite program? A funny hobby? Some hilarious pictures? This is the place to share it. We are sure there are some amazing stories out there. Please document your posts with appropriate source links if possible. Remember we are a cannabis related forum.

i have heard from a friend down in los angeles that they're really trying to shut down/ban the medical dispensarie's.

heres a link http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/06/marijuana_dispensary_ban_passed.php

if it passes down there i fear we will be next (northern california)

I have said a couple days ago that I heard of reeferman selling Love Potion to a pharmaceutical company. I stated that it was GW but I guess it was a company called Hortipharm. I believe this is the post I first saw: http://www.mrnice.nl...-growth-14.html. I will also try and find an article I was reading the other day that stated that the company that makes Sativex holds something like 5-6 genetic patents or "unique cultivars" in there arsenal.

I understand Mr. Dirt's and Useless' assertion that Reef would have made a big deal about it, I was never a member of his forum but used to drool over the descriptions of his stuff in Marc Emery's catalogs. I have seen posts where he goes off the deep end and I have read countless accounts from former customers so I believe what Mr Dirt and Useless are saying. But, lol, also read an article, yes I will try and find it, it was a magazine like Skunk School or maybe even HighTimes?, where Reef talks about changing his outlook on life and changing his racist views after a near death incident in Egypt or some similar place. Maybe he doesn't brag anymore, lol ? IDK, I will just have to keep investigating.

This could be one awesome thread Whazzup, great idea!

edit was for spelling. It matters!

Edited by soopy

a near death experience can be a major point of realization to some ppl.

i hope he changed for the better

i agree this is a good thread

post your stories in separate topics in this section backed with sources and links please, this topic was purely to indicate what this grapevine forum is about.

inside story, popo are gonna be buzzin with chopers this weekend in SA, in the garden route area, lookin for green ladies, u are warned sorta.

1316027977-manbearpig.jpg

• Like 1

Just saw this story about surviving a nuclear blast on Yahoo.

http://www.businessinsider.com/survive-nuclear-attack-fallout-shelter-cars-2017-5

Are they going to have the kids practice climbing under their desks again?

I remember doing that.

• Like 1