•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Outlaw God

Out of curiosity tell more of DJ Short Genetics please?

My personal experience is this...I've smoked weed from Alaska to Alabama to New York over my life, and the best smoking weed I ever had was when I lived in Portland,Or. for a number of years. It was D.J. shorts Original Blueberry I believe...or possibly Flo. It was bright violet purple and tasted exactly like blueberries.

that sounds really good, was it where DJ Short started in Portland OR?

Thanks

DJ Short is originally from Detroit!

I smoked all but 3 of those pots from days gone by. I must say those were some fine smokes. The thing to remember with them was they were almost 100% seeded pots not the sensimilla of today. Nearly every bit of it was brown colored. The first green seedless buds I saw were Oxacan buds. We didn't realize what it even was, but sure did know it was better than what we were used to.

Great post everyone.......I saw in the first part that a Aussie strain was mentioned and I gather he was talking about Mullumbimby Madness, a strain that Neville took with him to Holland and it became a parent of his White Widow. I was lucky enough to grow this strain and also to the best of my ability preserve these gentics from the late 70's to the present. Unfortunetly the original parents of this strain I do not know. But it is definetly Sativa dominant........anyway I thought you might like to see a pic of it.

gallery_2216_1253_139296.jpg

i know this thread is old..but damn ya'll have some good information...i grew a few of DJ's strains back in the day...via marc emery...and i must say my favorite is the Blue velvet....good read ya'll...Peace...

DJ Short is originally from Detroit!

Fuck man - do you remember in the "Karate Kid" when Danialson asked Mr. Miagee where all of the goddamn cars came from and he was like:

"Detroit!! AAHHH Hahahahah!'

Crazy bastard! hhahaha

Crazy bastard did the same laugh when he rocked Danialson off of the boat - I miss Pat...

Not to resurrect... I just had to express my thanks, and maybe bring this to the attention of some of the newer members. This thread, and the work the posters put into keeping the info alive by copying/pasting when the links are dead, was very, very educational/inspirational for me.

Thank you