•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Fuzz420

My Growputer's

The leaf is what you want to try. Leaf was all we used to get. We did not even know what bud was. I have had some male leaf that was actually some knock out smoke, you just didn't get a good yield from the male. I think I remember reading somewhere that in some strains the males actually had stronger ratings of physcoactive ingredients than did the females.

Thanks maverick.I plucked a couple leafs off.Ill let them dry and smoke them and see what happens

I fondly recall only being able to get leaf. It can have more of that "green" flavor from the chlorophyll content some people find objectionable of course. I personally would ask people for their males when they were done with them. I find the aromatics pleasant and the taste acceptable. It is only a recent trend of some people combining those trimmings from their males into bubble hash etc in my experience. That is usually the the accepted answer for using a male. Beside compost of course. :)

It's not common to see a sugar coated male but it can produce trics. The content ratio of other cannabinoids (some with debatable psychoactive properties) can definitely be higher than found in the female. The problem seems to be nurturing a male to produce the desired levels. It is not something that has garnered a lot of attention from even the breeders.

The only problem I might see if that you're used to some grade A looking smoke. There may not be enough punch for you in those leaves to notice an effect in comparison.

Be well,

O_S

Well i smoked my little doobie of male plant matter. I got a slight buzz not bad, i find it to be pretty head and clear, with some alright power to it. The flavor was "green" as described above, but there was still a little flavor nothing to right home about, because of the "greeness". Also the leaf matter a nice funky under tone when i was breaking it up to roll it.Definelty reminds me of my NYCD, maybe this is where the "ruby red" pheno comes from

Been a while since ive update. Nothings happened except for throwing away clones, until recently.

These are a couple plants that are in the veg pc doing there veg thing

M2= MOD bx pheno #2

gallery_488_1024_1872475.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2505079.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2505079.jpg

Lone surving og kush clone, well i hope it is anyway

gallery_488_1024_2296595.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1456597.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2627470.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1384224.jpg

gallery_488_1024_283999.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2782465.jpg

gallery_488_1024_294406.jpg

Well i smoked my little doobie of male plant matter. I got a slight buzz not bad, i find it to be pretty head and clear, with some alright power to it. The flavor was "green" as described above, but there was still a little flavor nothing to right home about, because of the "greeness". Also the leaf matter a nice funky under tone when i was breaking it up to roll it.Definelty reminds me of my NYCD, maybe this is where the "ruby red" pheno comes from

Bah I missed that one. Glad it worked out. Now that I've admitted I like stuff like people are definitely thinking MOOCHer ... But hey, anyone that will come to your house at 3:30 AM to remove your grow setup to avoid certain doom or come collect you from the border after the Federalias have striped you to the bone etc. deserves some perks for those hassles no? Nothing like being that squeaky clean nobody. B)

I should correct myself on one point though with frosty males ... Trait selection of a good male would have it showing some level of trich production for instance. Everyone seems to look for something a little different, but a good long vegged/father plant should show some of the traits in color and potential for balance trich production in my book at least. I have seen some example of really frosty ones but only on the Internets. In person you had to get out the scopes to see how the production really. So like Clepter's Fruit Loop coated plants for instance would be the Internet like example. Most pics of Sannie's selected males would be more in line with my experience.

Good looking crop on the clones coming along. Micro-grow-puter madness continues. Wishing you good vibes for them in the grow coffins. (Not a slight, just get this weird image of a plant walking into a shrink talking about the claustrophobia from having been raised inside a small 'puter case. Just my twisted imagination.)

Be well,

O_S

Ok heres the Flowering stash from Clone. I apologize for the blurry couple blurry pics im getting used to this High powered cam,because my normal cam the battery charger vanished.

M2=MOD bx pheno #2

Vk=Violator Kush

gallery_488_1024_623966.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1667042.jpg

gallery_488_1024_341036.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1305910.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1971540.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1944882.jpg

gallery_488_1024_511419.jpg

gallery_488_1024_904826.jpg

gallery_488_1024_423746.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2218931.jpg

Bah I missed that one. Glad it worked out. Now that I've admitted I like stuff like people are definitely thinking MOOCHer ... But hey, anyone that will come to your house at 3:30 AM to remove your grow setup to avoid certain doom or come collect you from the border after the Federalias have striped you to the bone etc. deserves some perks for those hassles no? Nothing like being that squeaky clean nobody. B)

I should correct myself on one point though with frosty males ... Trait selection of a good male would have it showing some level of trich production for instance. Everyone seems to look for something a little different, but a good long vegged/father plant should show some of the traits in color and potential for balance trich production in my book at least. I have seen some example of really frosty ones but only on the Internets. In person you had to get out the scopes to see how the production really. So like Clepter's Fruit Loop coated plants for instance would be the Internet like example. Most pics of Sannie's selected males would be more in line with my experience.

Good looking crop on the clones coming along. Micro-grow-puter madness continues. Wishing you good vibes for them in the grow coffins. (Not a slight, just get this weird image of a plant walking into a shrink talking about the claustrophobia from having been raised inside a small 'puter case. Just my twisted imagination.)

Be well,

O_S

Sorry i overlooked your post in my excitement to get new pics up.

This male didnt seem to get frosty but the growth was very vigorus. It had a smell reminiscent of my NYCD, and it also appeared there were some color changing traits in the mix. I did notice a couple little tinges of purple on some of the sacks, even with low 80* temps.He also was a few weeks ahead in growth of the other two males i dropped. He had reached a foot before the other two even show sex, and they were much much smaller. I dont need a slow male, as the pollen is going to be used on a long flowering females(12-14 wks)

These longed legged ladies cooperate well in my dungeons. Every so often they get the torcher treatment to keep them in line ;)

The good lord helps those that help themselves. Thanks for the info. I have two questions. Are extreme micro grows like this on a different time schedule (in other words, is it faster or slower)? What kind of feeding did you give if any (hope I didn't miss that one somewhere)? Also, a third question...hows the smell? Would I have to rig some sort of micro filter on that thing if it's say....on the same floor of the house that we spend a lot of time in?

And is that a Kali mist you are throwing in that space? B)

Dasheesh-Thanks for stopping by. My mom always says " the lord works in mysterious ways." These micro grows are the exact same as the larger grows. No slower, no faster the exact same. For Feeding i follow the Foxfarm regimen. Grow big,big bloom, tiger bloom, Beastie Bloomz, cha ching, and calmag +, and Liquid Karma, with some molasses. Smell is variable. If i were to flower out Kali Most and Mod bx, then the smell would be virtually unnoticeable. Toss some nycd and og kush and it gets quite funky in my room. The winter time its not an issue for smell as the cold helps there,but summer watch out, might a need a filter B). I do recommend a filter even tho i dont use one personally. My small pc can stink up a small room quite well and theres no masking that smell, but its only contained to my room. If i leave my door open and let the air circulate it can be smelled throughout my apartment, not heavy smell, but one like some one was smoking. Its not Kali mist , but pretty much.

thanks fuzz, that answered all my questions. Yours was the first time I saw this done, but now I'm seeing this done often. In fact there are whole companies online that sell p.c. growboxes now. Maybe you should have patented this? Enjoy the harvest friend.

No problem.

I remember the first time i saw some pc grows, they blew my mind. Immediately knew that was something i could pull off,so I certainly cant claim that this was my idea, i just followed the path that others before me had laid. Ive seen a couple of those pc grow boxes website, and holy moly they will charge you top $$$$$. Ive built my setups relatively cheap as all my pc equipment i had just laying around. If you can build your own even if you have to go buy a brand new case and chop it up yourself to make a grow out of it, your still better than a pre-fab all day.

Oh yeah, I would never buy one...I have access to all the computer shells I could ever need. I could build one for pennies. I find this pretty interesting for many reasons. It seems M.J. will grow to the amount of light you give it, much as a goldfish will grow to the size of it's space. It's a good trick to know how to keep plants so small.

Ok Little update

Did some swapping around of the boxes again today, i put my 3 young Kali Most back in flower for sexing. Put 2 star kush clones and a MOD bx #2 clone back in veg.The MOD looks rough so i want to see if can take better control by keeping her in veg atm. The star kush's(clones) i decided i would veg them out while the kali's sex, i want to make sure these Star Kush stretch from clone and not just flower out at what size i flip them at, tis not a problem with my sativas

Little Group shots to give yall on idea what i deal with daily.

Three small ones in the front are the Kali Most from seed

Second pic the 4 in the back are MOD bx #1, Star kush, MOD bx #2, and Kali Most(clone). Bottom left hand is the MOD bx #1, and to the right is the Star kush clone that im going to leave in just to observe straight rooting to flower.Back two are MOD and Kali, but i dont know which is which

gallery_488_1024_777106.jpg

gallery_488_1024_74774.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1243683.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2392279.jpg

Second PC......

Big plants in the back goes as follows

Right to left:

Kali Most towering over a Violator kush thats been tied down

Violator Kush

MOD bx #1

Og Kush Tied down in the front left

gallery_488_1024_1390430.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2177536.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1794293.jpg

I'm confused. So three boxes running then? 2 veg, one flower? Or am I reading that wrong. I thought you only ran two. Was fairly sure of that. But ... Not being sarcastic or anything just asking for a reality check.

It's a nice line up still. Looks like the ones that were not so well are coming back along too.

Amazing how small you can keep these guys. You'd think their genetics would protest but they can be coaxed into any shape and size for the most part. I rather enjoy seeing these little ones btw. Something about bonzai anything leaves me with awe.

Be well,

O_S

Your correct, I am only running two PC's. The first one up top is the flower pc, and the one down below with the stacked cups is the veg.

Thanks, the small ones coming along, it just took them some time

Yes the plants dont mind. Its like i say jump, and they say how high B) Even the purest sativa in my box stays relatively tame. Sure they continue to stetch and want to keep growing vertically for 6-7 weeks, but a pinch here, a twist there, keeps them about the size i want them. Ill do a single plant update next time so every one can see the severity in which i train my girls

Yes, I would be interested in seeing your technique in more detail...I'll keep checking in. I can already see why stretchy plants are better for this type of thing...you get more to smoke. :grinning_respect:

Ok i did these pics yesterday, but i didnt feel like uploading and going through that whole process.

MOD Bx #1 in flowering, something like 2 weeks or so, im not sure havent been keeping up

gallery_488_1024_1736958.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1979110.jpg

Star Kush and Kali Most from Seed:

gallery_488_1024_1433257.jpg

Kali Most from seed:

gallery_488_1024_2280948.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2315023.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1841033.jpg

Star Kush's that are in Veg

gallery_488_1024_1544724.jpg

gallery_488_1024_538655.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2422925.jpg

Kali Most Mother/Veg:

gallery_488_1024_657202.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1470442.jpg

gallery_488_1024_327028.jpg

MOD bx pheno #2 VEG/Mother

gallery_488_1024_696737.jpg

gallery_488_1024_769236.jpg

Violator Kush-Og Kush-MOD bx(veg)

gallery_488_1024_1991843.jpg

MOD #1 (veg)

gallery_488_1024_2641836.jpg

OG kush:

gallery_488_1024_168198.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1954959.jpg

Violator Kush

gallery_488_1024_395148.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1941204.jpg

Youngest MOD #2 and Star Kush Clones

gallery_488_1024_322743.jpg

gallery_488_1024_652724.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1202552.jpg

Im ready to get this Veg box into flower, but im waiting on my Kali Most from seed to sex. That way ill know how much extra space ill have. Once they sex ill take pollen and discard the males and rearrange everything then cross my fingers and hope for the best :grinning_respect:

Pics from today

Kali Most and MOD bx#2 clones in flower are taking off. No preflowers yet, as they are still "vegging" but soon they should kick over to flower when they stop stretching like mad. Also these two clones were rooted and flowered with zero veg time, MOD's description of these two are spot on.

MOD bx #2

gallery_488_1024_1504288.jpg

gallery_488_1024_2540508.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1478685.jpg

Kali Most(clone)

gallery_488_1024_2203335.jpg

gallery_488_1024_1710636.jpg

gallery_488_1024_947263.jpg

Nifty LST method there Fuzz. I'm imagining an outdoor grow now with someone using jumping bungee cords. "But it worked with small ones ..."

Your army is getting into shape. Crossing my fingers on female ratio for you. And thanks for the pictorial.

Be well,

O_S

bungee cords on a 20+ gallon pot could work.

Yes my army of sexy hot chicks are coming along nicely. Right now is Basic training before the girls go to war. Wont be long before its a jungle in there