•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

1 Southern Grower

Wonderful Blue Diesel

:) I'm just finishing a blue diesel grow and I wanted to share some thoughts and pictures. The plants were flowered under a 600w eye hortilux in a peet/perlite mixture and fed with dyna gro nutes. Seeds were planted 10/25, put into 12/12 on 12/4. The first pictures are of a plant that was on day 59, while the other pictures are from day 63. Two of the plants were ready by the 59th day and were harvested and dried. One plant was the smallest and had loose bud formation and a heavy diesel smell, the other one has tight well formed buds with a diesel smell and a blueberry taste. The high starts in the body and climbs into your head with a energetic, uplifting buzz.

gallery_1677_1162_786873.jpggallery_1677_1162_605470.jpggallery_1677_1162_1099974.jpg

The 2 at day 63, which will be harvested as soon as the lights come on

gallery_1677_1162_764798.jpggallery_1677_1162_1452847.jpggallery_1677_1162_1063639.jpggallery_1677_1162_786873.jpg

This is productive, easy to raise, quality plant that is a must have.

peace

1sg

:) :) :)

:grinning_respect: You have done a very good job on those. Now you can enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Very nice pics did you watch the trichrome development? The buds look very tasty enjoy your fruits. Please post a smoke report after its cured. Have fun and be safe. -BEEZY-

Those look really beautiful, excellent work. Did you clone those ?

Thank you!!! It has the taste of blueberries. The bud is curing and will probably darken.

peace

1sg

After the purple pheno Killing Fields I got I'm a big fan of blue, grape, berries anything, very smooth smoking and taste emm candy from Mars :grinning_respect:

med_gallery_1327_1113_4232825.jpg

gallery_1327_1113_45074.jpg

wow some nice buds on show here... :grinning_respect:

So who can explain to me what the hell is that purple taste? grape testing ganja?? i can't seem to grasp this concept :D

There's supposed to be a purple pheno in the NBD as well no?

@ Southern Grower:

Is your first run with this strain? Think you can get this girl to yield better after a couple o' runs (No disrespect ya?)? Any tips on what she likes how she grows etc?

OG

Those purple buds are beautiful..if they smoke half as well as they look, then you should be in heaven.

T J

I was able to get 1 clone that is re-vegging. I planted 4 (of the 10) and got 4 lovely ladies...I realize how fortunate I was and I still have the remaining 6.

This is a line that I will carry for not only is it easy to grow but it is such a wonderful high with outstanding taste.

There is a lady cane at day 64 that has the largest bud cluster that I have produced, another lady cane...plus 2 madonna's and a one chonic diesel in flower.

Sannie has and represents my favorite genetics....highly recommended!!!!!

peace

1sg

Psyqi.Delic

I had been growing with a short veg time as a r & d to see what strains I preferred and as a result I have been receiving small yields. I'm now vegging

longer and topping...so yield is now increasing.

Plants are grown in a peat/perlite mixture and were first fed with fox farm before I switched over to dyna-gro. The plants were harvested between 57 and 63 days of flower and reached about 30" in height.

peace

1sg

What a tasty topic :grinning_respect: !!

Got drool all over my cat now ...

gonna roll me one now,,,THNX

Hup

Very nice plants with lovely picture's

Thanks for sharing

greetz sannie

Well the purple pheno KF is some of the smoothest smoke I've ever had, in the head haze, very social, paranoid free with added ability to focus and daydream at the same time.

Berries and grapes with a touch of lemon, yummy.

As it smells so it smokes, smell lemons, taste lemon, smell berries, taste berries in the smoke.

The green pheno KF is just as good but with a lemon tart and light skunk smell and taste.

The Kali Mist is in the head too haze, very social, paranoid free with added energy that seems to cut through anything you smoke or drank earlier.

I'm growing other Kali crosses presently with my love for Kali Mist strains and the Killing Fields green and purple are both winner too.

I fight with depression and the sativa are a god sent in controlling it beyond any antidepressants they try to market.

There all cured as of today ! just in time for the Super Bowl :grinning_respect:

gallery_1327_1113_207386.jpg

That is one cool closet!

Wow! your full of surprises, look's to be some fat girls, how much light again?

Sorry to have maybe hijacking your tread, keep going, good stuff :grinning_respect: :D

600w eye hortilux hps

peace

1sg

Excellent, Thank You.

I'll be in your shoes in about...... 6 weeks!

Here is The One X Chronic/nycd that I call 1 chronic diesel at day 64

gallery_1677_1162_1330739.jpg

gallery_1677_1162_1017964.jpg

gallery_1677_1162_64848.jpg

I had a Madonna that finished in November that I was able to clone and currently there are 2 in flower...1 at day 40 and 1 at day 10? and 4 other in veg.

Also in veg are herijuana, lady cane, blue diesel and el monstre. I am waiting for my sannie's jack clone and I will have a new order as soon as the new store opens...ChemD/Herijuana, Shack f2/Big White and Chocolate Rain.

peace

1sg