•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bazz F

Bazz first micro grow

Oke here goes!

This will be my first micro-grow, since i can't afford to only buy from shops. I've set up the tent (Secret Jardin DR60) along with another forum member. Due to some money issues, i have to perfectionise everything along the way.

Set-up:

150W HPS Kit (MH bulb will be purchased for the second round)

filter (Too big for now, but it will do for now)

187 m3 extraction fan

2 11 Liter containers

Gold Label Special Mix (first planned on starting on Light-mix, but plans kind of changed, i already had this bag of soil laying around)

Scrog net in half-pipe shape

Nutes will be from Advanced Nutrients:

Piranha

Voodoo Juice

Liquid Carbo Load

Iguana Juice

gallery_1563_1261_981546.jpg

Since i have to veg them for a while, i'm planning on slighltly adding nutes after 4 weeks. Yesterday the conatiners were watered with 1,5 L each, contaning 0,5 grams of Piranha per container. Then i've covered the soil whit some black/white foil, to get more reflection.

Pica time:

gallery_1563_1261_815417.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1391499.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_763772.jpg

This is a Northerns Lights clone, not sure what to do with it, since i planned everything for just 2 plants. We'll see :o

gallery_1563_1261_1352926.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1837103.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_9241.jpg

As said before, they are on a 18/6 light schedule for now. Let's hope everything goes well :j

greetings

BF

Nice a dr60 grow, this is like "micro" tent compared to the others.Ill be staying to tuned in for the results of this one

Thanks for the reply's!

@MasterKuzha, you wanna take a ride on your board? :o Let's hope it works!

@Fuzz420, thanks for checking in, compared to the Mammoth test, this is a tiny :j

@The Clown (for everyone, he's the member i mentioned earlier) I don't mind. As long as you don't keep falling of your chair cuz off all that beer :o

I transfered the Northern Lights to a bigger container with Special Mix, and watered it with water and Piranha. I thinks she likes it

gallery_1563_1261_671309.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1147626.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_214898.jpg

BF

Sorry we tuned in a little late BF. Plants look great! NL#5 was the first Cannabis we ever smoked was definitely high for hours and hours, extremely enjoyable. Best the luck with grow!

Hi Ox, thanks for stoppin by. Not sure if this NL is the #5, but i've already smoked her and i liked her back then.

Hoi Hupla, there are enough seats on the front row :o

Good to have both of you on board. i'm guessing it's going to be a long ride :j

BF

All good things take time :o

As long as you feel good and results are there,,,its word the waiting

so? 2 anna's and a NLX it is ?

:j

Hi Hup

Yes 2 Anesthesia, and as far as i know a Northern Lights, not sure if it's NLX. I wasn't really planning on using her in the scrog due to space. We'll see, it's too early to get her outdoors (not even sure if she would make it).

BF

Howdy,

Looks very nice Bazz fucker, love the quarter pipe scrog :o . Good luck with your tight little grow :j

Gr,

Worm

Nice micro set-up BF. Just joining in now, but I'll ride along on this one. I must say I love the "half-pipe" look of the screen. That should work out much better than a flat screen in a micro grow. Best Luck on this, and as always.........

.....Keep 'em Green

Jah Bless

GM

Hi Worm and GM, welcome on board :lol: . Well since you both and others with you mentioned the screen, here is where it started :

gallery_8301_7756_19326.jpg

gallery_8301_7756_106164.jpg

3 Lowryders on seramis (clay) only, little side project which never made it :lol: Trimmed the screen to the size i wanted it to be :verrygood

Little update

First up is NL:

gallery_1563_1261_886049.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_198864.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1572848.jpg

Anesthesia left side:

gallery_1563_1261_571022.jpg

Anestheasia right side:

gallery_1563_1261_2362500.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_977206.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_2644089.jpg

sorry, a little blurry

As you can see i did some LST, to what seems best to me. I'm going to try to train everything in the same shape as the screen, before they reach it.

Will make a more detailed picture update next time :)

BF

Looking good BF. Yeah I agree training them to the shape of screen while they grow up to it is a great idea. It'll give you better spread for light penetration while they veg.....

Jah Bless

GM

Whip those bitches in to shape :lol:

Let me see some more bondage pics. :verrygood

Thanks for the comment guys, no Doc, no whipping :lol: . I'm the submissive one at the end, hopefully the smoke will whip me back in my couch :verrygood

Some pics i didn't place here at the time they were taken (all on May 6):

gallery_1563_1261_2216626.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1196747.jpg

the plantrings were ment to be extra weight while training, it did the job for one night, enough for me :lol:

Pics taken today (with light on):

gallery_1563_1261_1594444.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1941787.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_327127.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_84974.jpg

So still training them, although a couple of shoots aren't where i wanted them to be. I did bend a couple of them, so i'll check them tomorrow how it turned out.

BF

Since my stash is getting low, i've decided to drop the screen a few centimeters, so i could tie some shoots down.

gallery_1563_1261_331450.jpg

Tonight the clock will be switched to 12/12. We'll see how crowded it gets.

BF

Little pica update, they're entering their 4th day on 12/12:

gallery_1563_1261_570875.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1980870.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1216742.jpg

I haven't got much to tell, things are going smooth so far. Last Friday they got their shot of Liquid Carbo Load and Piranha. Last night they both goth 350 ml of water only. Next time they will be getting some Voodoo Juice along with the Piranha again.

The Piranha will be given untill the second week of visible flowering. I'll start giving the Iguana Bloom Juice after the first hairs appear.

Till next time :)

:D

BF

I will maked the same updates here as I do on Wietforum, so don't worry guys :D

Welcome AMNT, and thank you for your reply :)

1 week 12/12:

gallery_1563_1261_154984.jpg

Done putting everything down:

gallery_1563_1261_2336606.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_2367397.jpg

Back in the tent:

gallery_1563_1261_914136.jpg

The lamp went down again when i was finished taking pica's

gallery_1563_1261_588964.jpg

Last Thursday they got everything in the same watering (Piranha, Vodoo Juyice, Liquid Carbo Load). Along with all that, they also got a new addition, Sensizyme (Thanks Hup :) ). Gave them 3ml/L instead of the 5ml/L that the bottle says. Both plants got 1L per plant.

Want to start with the Iguana Bloom Juice somewhere next week.

BF

I would recommend going with the 100% organic bloom, light formula on the online Nutrient calculator

One important point about the B-52, and this also holds true for any B vitamin, is that you need to stop giving it to the plants for two weeks after you switch to 12/12.

The plants naturally experience a bit of stress during the change in the light cycle and if you're giving them vitamin B during the transition period, they don't experience the same amount of stress and because of that they will not yield as much.

For the rest of the life cycle of the plant, the objective is to reduce the amount of stress but during those two weeks, the plant benefits from it.

I'd up the amount of Iguana Juice to 2ml/L but make sure to watch out for tip burn. If you see it then give just water and then start up with 20% less Iguana when you resume feeding.

It you want to give

more Voodoo Juice, I'd do it now, maybe 5 to 6ml/L each watering. I'd give more Sensizym too, 5ml/L each time.

Stop both the Piranha and Voodoo Juice at the end of week 2 of flowering.

The Piranha should have established a colony in the rhizosphere by then that will last until harvest.

You don't want to give Voodoo Juice past the end of week two or three due to the nitrogen fixing bacteria. It converts nitrogen from the atmosphere and can give you to much N in your substrate which will cause your herb to burn to a dark ash and be hard to keep lit. I wouldn't add any of either in week 6, even if the schedule says to.

thats what advanced nutrients told me in this topic:

https://www.opengrow.com/index.php?showtopic=39829

greets,

hup

:D How could i forget your topic? I've read long time ago, but never thought of reading it during this grow. Thanks a lot Hup, will be checking it out as we speak :)

BF