•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Bazz F

Bazz first micro grow

been stalking your super Anna grow B) great job real nice for sure sweet also :j just about finished with building a cab of me own thing is i get soo confused when it comes to making any kind of box thats allways been a drag for me ,,, anyway checking out your stuff as well as a couple others is what got me going in that direction so thanx and good vibes to you be safe :angry: ANDMOREAGAIN

Thanks for all the comment guys B)

And More Again, when are you gonna start a thread? Will be looking forward :j

Tonight a little pica update, 9 weeks 12/12, 7,5 weeks flowering

BF

I really enjoy these micro setups !!! Nowhere else I find such a dedication to plant care, creativity and ingeniuity. A true master piece BF.

Smoke 'm with the same joy as you've grown them,

Chassie

Hi there Chassie, nice to have you here :angry: Thanks a lot for that comment, if you say so :j

As planned (i almost forgot) some pica's with the light on, sorry

gallery_1563_1261_2211363.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_928816.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1005336.jpg

Anesthesia:

gallery_1563_1261_952112.jpg

left side:

gallery_1563_1261_1663391.jpg

Not sure how long she will continu pushing out hairs

right side:

gallery_1563_1261_514048.jpg

Looks like some new hairs, not sure. Will keep an eye on it.

2,5 weeks to go, but if they can take longer why not B)

BF

Noticed a big swollen calyx, along with some others (right side of the bud):

gallery_1563_1261_44827.jpg

Maybe second flowering?

BF

Chopped the right side tonight at 71 days 12/12, of which are 60 days visible flower

gallery_1563_1261_4290.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_725005.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1765526.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1597602.jpg

Last Ana and NL will be chopped next weekend

gallery_1563_1261_1935576.jpg

Unfortunality a whole lot of fluffy buds, but some nice ones too. I'll probably be making some BHO for the first time. Will get back on that later :)

BF

Hey what up BAZZ...well Congrat's man. They look beautiful and looks like you have the patience too let them ripe'n up before harvesting. Man wish I could be there when its cured and ready to smoke...Thanks again for the input on my other cab grow which was heavely decided on by seeing your grow....

Peace man,

and Nice job again. They look beautiful.

:D

Saxo, thanks dude, measurements of 1 screen are approx. 30x40 cm. Enjoy, i surely will :D

Gothood, well they all were planned for next week. But when zipping the tent, all that came through my mind was: Chop-Chop! Nice to hear that my grow has inspired you, i'll get back on that PM later on ;) Thanks dude :)

Hupla, hey m8, thanx :D As we speak i'm smoking some Acid Chunk :o I never smoked one of the parents, but i'm thinking that the taste (which is kinda sour) is coming from mama, and the looks and density are from daddy. Am i right? Either way, it's a tasty combo, the sour(if it is sour) thing is new to me. Can't wait to pop those Killing Chunk's, maybe under TL5 :P maybe i'll get some purple chunkies :)

BF

Loved the micro grow.

When you didn't have something in for scale they looked Huge! Then when something was in for scale it was hard to believe it was really that size. I love a good optical illusion.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor: :)

Be well,

O_S

Nice grow Bazz!

I love the anesthesia, and I'm sure you will as well! Thanks for sharin it with us!

Peace

-LM

Congrats Bazz F, U pulled it off well done brother, so what ya chuckin next :)

Shirty, thanx dude :)

Oddly_Sober, that's why i placed a lighter or pack of sigarettes in from time to time. But then again the tent is only 60x60 cm, so they can't be that huge :D

LukesMommy, i've smoked some sciccors-hasjies last night. Got enough for 1, and kicked me right in the head. But it's not my favorite smoke, so far i consider La PK my favorite. Maybe i can get my hands on 1 of those

Bodderas, we still got 1 week to go, enough can happen :) Well i'm taking a little brake after this one. Moving out to another location, where i can continu my thing. Only a second DR60 will be purchased for vegging, and maybe i'll be getting me some TL5's for flowering.

Plan is to pop some Killing Chunk's, but i'm dying to pop some Bogglegum as well. I'll keep you all updated :D

BF

Chopped the last ones standing last night, didn't make any pictures of trimmed Ana, my fingers were too sticky :)

Northern Lights was easyto trim, couple of big fan leaves and she was almost done:

gallery_1563_1261_331927.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_306480.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1289824.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_713942.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_502127.jpg

Ana before the chop:

gallery_1563_1261_218885.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1590865.jpggallery_1563_1261_2639251.jpg

gallery_1563_1261_1398999.jpg

Really disapointed about the right side when trimming the left one, huge difference in weight and density. But all we can do is wait till it's dry :D

BF

Beautiful micro grow Bazz.

Can see that foxtail even in the "mirco-buds" there.

The overall formation and vigor shown in those still makes it easy to imagine them being much larger. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Be well,

O_S

hehe I think you would be surprised when you put it on the scale. It's very dense and very heavy B)

Enjoy mate! Well deserved.

Ah Killingh Chunks, I still have my clone from the last run,she's a mother now so gonna do a run with cuts I think, only problem is she like's to take her time B) But shouldn't take as lopng from clone as the first run was from seed.

Thanx guys for the replies! Well, Whazzup is right, it can be very heavy!

The right side brought me around 35 grams (still got 26,5), NL around 10 (still got 4,8) and the left side brought me ........ 67,5 grams!!!! Only the left side's weight is accurate, i've shared some samples and smoked some myself.

So that would be a total of around 110 grams, 0,7gr/W. I'm very pleased B) ;) ;)

Will drop some pic's in time of what i'm planning to do with the trim.

BF