•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

gothood?

My Homemade mini cab with....

Her she is finally. Just somthing small in the bed room.

gallery_1927_1208_1546480.jpg

Have a 350cfm exhuast (might be to much but i can drill more holes on hte bottum for intake.

1xPiece of SCROG screening

1x150watt HPS

1x75watt MH.....both with ballasts or course.

1 Homemade A wing reflector.

A little closer with the rubbremaid 5gallon tote

gallery_1927_1208_1688872.jpg

Now here's a pic with instead of one countainer, i put two 3 1/2gallon styrofoam (with no CFC'S)

gallery_1927_1208_889978.jpg

Here's my question, should I use the two seperate countainers, or should i use the rubber maid tote with a coco covered drainage hose and bottle at the other end.

gallery_1927_1208_3247935.jpg

And one more thing, what soil mixture would youu guys outta the stuff I have listed below

1-8L bag of Vermiculit

32L bags of F-ING miricule grow

2-8L bag of Perlite (Whish I know i need to use on the bottum of the rubbermaid bin for res and holding the hose)

35pound bag of Clay-Hydroton balls

1-12L bag of seed starter soil

And about 7L left of my happy frog soil. I'm just low on funds right now and this is what I have to work with.

I also have two bricks of coco to use also.

Pleeeze if any off the elder growers out there would help help me in choosing the right soil mixture and bins....?????????

first off

1 nice little cabient youve got there

2 as for the tub or smaller pots its up to you realy i would go with the small one's

as you dont want the plants to get too big

3 i cannot realy comment on soil in america but i have read fox farm is reliable

all the best in getting your soil rite

Thanks man. Yeah I usually use Fox Farm nutes all the way, for vegging and then Tiger Bloom an Big Bloom. And love'em.

Anyone else have recommendation for soil mixture and if I should go with two countainers or one rubbermaid soil bin with feed hose. Covered in coco? Pleeeeze any pros out there????

Nice cabby you got there ;) What's your plan with the scrog screen? V-scrog or just horizontal? I'm not an expert, but i'll do my best to help you out.

As for the containers, 1 big one creates a bigger buffer. But when taking out the container to check your plants, you'll probably break your back.

2 smaller container is also possible, check my grow. It's easier to get the plants out, but for the next run i'm going for 1 big tub (with the bigger buffer in mind).

As for the soil mix, that's totally up to you. Everyone has their preferences concerning soil, some folks buy a ready to go soil (which has to be fed eventually) and some folks (like you) mix their own.

I'm not familiar with everything on your list of soil etc, so maybe someone here from your area could help you out with that?

BF

Thanks for the inout man, it's funny cause you recent grow forum panal and I saw you 155HPS SCROG. and with the cab the and it's size it has good air movement/extaction. I was in that grow , you were using 11L?? Square planters. and then the v SCROG made eveything just beautfiul. This with be my first kind big grow and uusing v curved SRCOG netting. SO, I might be on here asking for some more pointers...

Thaks GUYS

Looks good dude, i like Ocean forrest as a medium. As for your containers, what kind of plant numbers are you considering?I would use the tub with a couple grow bags inside.

FUZZ420, Yeah I was telling Bazz F, for soil mixture I'm gonna go with Happy Frog with some Pro-mix and little perlite, and Hydroton clay balls mixed in near the bottom from drainage.

I'm about to select my two Indi's out of my bubbler cloner, to go in two seperate containers. I decided to build it because I read on here that for small grows, using a low wattage MH/HPS combo is great and I have my 50w mh and 150w hps mounted on the hood and ready to go but my 50w isn't working at the moment until I get it re-wired. But I do have a 70w HPS that I'm not using at the moment. Do yuo think that's too much red light the plant in the begining? I also have a 175w MH, but I just need to print out the wiring diagram and then I culd use that. I don't know, just seeing what you guys think.

gallery_1927_1208_1858277.jpg

gallery_1927_1208_1410191.jpg

gallery_1927_1208_889978.jpg

My 2 pence:

I would use the smaller containers like Carper mentioned for your scrog.

Fox Farm is good dirt. I use a mix of Ocean Forest and Happy Frog adding a bit of perlite, vermiculite, some more worm castings, Rare Earth (organic silicate with leonardite).

I have a cab grow 250HPS and use 2 litre soda bottles. For a long time I run 12-12 from seed and harvest about 7 times/year. I like the way the plants turn out with that system, about a meter high.

I haven't run a scrog so far, but may try it to see which method provides the better yield. Last run was 232g dried wt. Not the magic 1g/watt but ok for me.

Best of luck with your scrog. Will stay tuned to watch the rest of the show.

;)

mahavishnu