•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Fuzz420

Post Your Seed Stash

stick with Sannies shop breeders and try woodhorse and motarebel. All are reasonable priced and TOP NOTCH and very kind people =)

And, that says it all. I'll deal with very kind people, even if their stock is somewhat inferior, way before I deal with large commercial money grubbing jerks.

So far the politeness and kindness on this site definitely sets it apart and I'll always support a great place where I feel welcome and around like minded peeps. Not complicated. B)

Also feel like if I ever have any problem, that folks will help. I've seen you guys turn complete noobies into legit growers from their first grow! And, maybe one day, I'll have to buy a big red box or something to keep all the seeds I have! :lol:

stick with Sannies shop breeders and try woodhorse and motarebel. All are reasonable priced and TOP NOTCH and very kind people =)

Oh, and thanks for the tip! been keying in on mota. Will check out woodhorse.
  • Like 1

oi, nightmara ...

this "afrighan" aka "malawistan" (LOL) will be killer for sure.

best vibes for that one, mate ... i want some of that, haha :)

• Like 1

I was recently asked, since I'm not growing anything at the moment, would I give some other grower (who I never met) some seeds of "something interesting."

All my seeds are either "store bought" (from Sannie's, HD, etc.) or were given to me by other board members and breeders here. Other than the glass slipper x Huckleberry Kush I made, I couldn't really see parting with any! if I had a good plant, I'd give a clone to a decent person, but store bought and gifted seeds? I have a hard time parting with them.

• Like 3

I was recently asked, since I'm not growing anything at the moment, would I give some other grower (who I never met) some seeds of "something interesting."

All my seeds are either "store bought" (from Sannie's, HD, etc.) or were given to me by other board members and breeders here. Other than the glass slipper x Huckleberry Kush I made, I couldn't really see parting with any! if I had a good plant, I'd give a clone to a decent person, but store bought and gifted seeds? I have a hard time parting with them.

I have no problem giving away seeds that i made myself (as long as Canada Post gets their shit together!) but to give away a pack that i bought or was gifted, well lets just say you'd have an easier time asking for a pound of flesh and a pint of blood. At least let me make f2's and then ask for some of those :)

I agree with you on clones as well. Being a good person, with an even keeled temperament will gain you access to my genetics but if your an ass who doesn't respect cannabis, yourself or me well good luck with that. You can ask until your blue in the face and i wouldn't acquiesce.

Just the other day i was reading on the site about how great JOTI is, I cannot wait for their chemo strain. Its hands down top 3 strongest pain relieving strains i have had the pleasure to experience since my accident. I used to think the term wheel chair weed was a misnomer, not quite after that! Crossing her to herijuana will be a nice goal to help me sleep. I would have no problem helping somebody out who has a need for relief or a sleep aid as im doing the work to help myself but always have compassion for others suffering as well as those that are in need. Having a support network is an intricate part of being happy and healthy in all walks of life.

• Like 7

I have had several ask for my crosses..lol

I have sent them to people and have sked some peeps if they wanted some.

I believe in sharing and spreading the love around if I KNOW about a person.

I sent some and I don't know if they will grow em or hoard them..lol

stay safe and be happy..

• Like 3

Too many seeds means you dont grow enough. They are not for museums or imaginary gene pools. Tut tut Saxo all that life dead, hoarded like rich people collect money. Grow them,give them away or feed them to the chickens. Sad to see like a tiger in a zoo, tut tut my friend.

gallery_9122_4960_968133.jpg

• Like 2

I hope you are just joking around ken erbis... Picking on Saxo. That's just silly. There's others on here who probably do deserve a little "what the hell?" kind of speech. Like my lurker uncle with his 35+ year old seed collection and only a basement 12 plant med. grow now. (shame lol) But to each his own. I don't feel bad for buying 4 packs of G39. I'll probably grow around 20 plants in the next 2 years looking for meds and may want the extras down the road for a little pollen chucking. Around here, some "vendors" go through hundreds, if not a few thousand seeds to find the clone mothers they want... Opinions are like a$$holes... And my wife says I'm definitely an a-hole, as she take another rip of Hazey LUI. lol

• Like 4

Yeah dude, no need to judge Saxo.

I'm sure many members have more seeds than they can get to, me included... Doesn't mean we don't want more seeds though.

It's fine if you are jealous, just admit it, but , don't try to make people feel bad for having more than you.

• Like 2

They stay viable for a lot longer than I ever thought if kept cool and dry, And yeah. Saxo is a lover. Keep it classy.

I just popped some g-39 A G P. i hope you get to yours soon. Bc these are looking dank. I'll be posting up some work soon once i Get time. Just started vegging strawberry blues. G-39. a freebie set of killa queenx blue hammerx ko. which i expect to rock. And I'm now running some durgan chit. Ive been wanting to try for some time. And if anyone has info on how the choc. rain smokes let me know. bc ive got some of that going rn too. I had a friend turn me onto sannies a while back., and ever since I have purchased at least 200 different strains. And still find myself running gear from here over all others. I once in a blue moon will run others. like the current alien og. and a few others. but thats pretty rare for me these days. Hell. Ive literally ran a set of some sort of heri cross every time. Always ends being at least a couple i throw in the tents. like rn. theres. Heri x yumboldt. another fav. and now I'm ramblinng on at 7am. Thats a thanks to xocolope. it jacks me up like redbull. lol. PEACE, I'm out like a phantom cookie

• Like 3

Yep, well sarcasm doesn't really come through on the Internet , so it looked like you were "chatting " shit .

Yep, well sarcasm doesn't really come through on the Internet , so it looked like you were "chatting " shit .

Oops , quoted myself.

• Like 1

The best way to avoid these situations is very simple: smileys. They are simple, elegant and funny :P

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

• Like 2

I'm jealous, you bet. Jealous as hell. But, that's why I'm here so I can attain the same status! :likken: I want to have the same problem; so many good genetics I don't know where to start. What a glorious problem to have.

Also, these guys with the cash are doing a great service to the rest of us by supporting their favorite breeders and knowledge continues expanding. And, I'll be the one who benefits from that!. Hell, Ken's list is freaking huge to me right now!! :lol:

My excuse is I have no money because of recent health issues and no work. But, once I start bringing home some money again, guess where I'll be spending some of it? I'd like to have a stash of varied genetics. These govt. loons may try and reverse all of the cannabis laws one day, who knows? If that happens we all better hope we have saved a good stash of beans. peace!

• Like 1

no harm no foul---just the net anyway yeah- :) --man it's too bad that the profile name stonedagain was taken already when agp started. Think that name woulda fit me well too. hehe -Herijuana Jackberry rosin hits whew

• Like 1

...ahh,just a joke Whew.pngwhew!

looks more than it realy is....i´m not a hoarder,i´d say lol

if you grow for a while,they just accumulate itself :innocent:

and yes..... sometimes i just feed it to the birds......

gallery_1237_883_29477.jpg

Edited by saxo
  • Like 7

booyah. 6 days since i ordered. Sannie is on point :D

anethesia.jpg

• Like 3

Bohdi blueberry hash plant

Bohdi moo tang

Bohdi dragonfruit

Pro Paul's major medic

Pro Paul's cherry mint

Bohdi lucky charms

Soma g13xrockbud

Norstar darkwood

Norstar grab poobah

Gooeybreeder pure gooey

Dna rocklock

Dj short true blueberry

Dj short grape kush

Reserva prob walker kush

Reserva snowcap romulan

Mosca c99

Mosca old time moonshine

Jordan of isle godbud

Paradise Durga mata

Gdp phantom cookies

Gdp kendawg

I think that's most of what I have. There's also diesel,northern lights, silver haze, landraces, and a handful of some early 90's beans...can't remember what's there though

• Like 2

Just found my other box lol

Sex bud female seeds

White Castle Nirvana

Heisenburg auto. Mephisto

Bubblegum. Royal queen

Kritcal k. Kannabia

Auto cbd sugargom. Seedsman

Skunk special. Female seeds

Tyrone special auto. Mephisto

W widow. Seedsman

W widow. Greenhouse

Northern lights auto. Female seeds

Northern lights. Royal queen

Special kush. Royal queen

• Like 1

Might check under the chair cushions. Could find more!? :showoff: :verrygood

looks good brother. very eclectic mix. lots of breeders.