•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bodderas

Indica ,Sativa Mix.

Hello there Open growers I got my batch of seeds from Sannie, and guess what I'm opening the thread and starting off with the Sativa mix.Now I have already chosen 2 seeds from the Sativa pack, noticed some unusual things about these 2 seeds so they are going to be germed rite away.Now for the Indica pack, I'd rather U guy's helped me choose as I'd rather go for Herijuanah, or Jackberry, but will not know till they pop.Now there's no way that we can do this precise so we will have to guess,by either the size or colour which is still a little daft, but then again will be fun.So here's the seed packs B)

gallery_1164_1371_16212.jpg

Guy's please tell me that the Herijuanas, or Jackberry's seeds are smaller than the Annie's ,I want to Avoid Annie's as they like to spread out so here we go.Please guy's and gals, feel free to let me know seed sizes B) :angry:

I'm gonna veggy these baby's as long as possible and hopefully take clones, as it's alot more easyer for me at this time of year using the natural light from outside for the mothers.,

Seedlings and clones get 1 X 18 watt Cfl and X 2 20 watt CFl's, on a 24/7 photoperiod, all done in compost all organic using BAC nutriants, wish me look :j

Edited by Bodderas

here's an idea of my veggy area at the end of my bed :angry: I know it's a crap pic but U get the idea rite.No more crappy pics by the way he he.

gallery_1164_1310_115681.jpg

And this is it covered up on a nite so I can get some sleep B) B) :j

gallery_1164_1310_78025.jpg

Heya Bod,

from what I remember, Heri's should be the smallest ones of the pack(mine were very small, round & black, smallest beans I ever seen).

Jackberries looked pretty usual and no clue about Annies (haven't grown it, a shame now that I think of it!).

Hope it helped.

Peace out & take care.

Bnj

Hello Fuzz 420 and BNJ thanks for stopping by, I selected these 2 beanZ from the Sativa pack as they seem to be a little split so I'm a gonna germ thse 2 first and get them out of the way.I have Pme'd Sannie about this to keep a look out it just may be these 2 I dunno but the rest out of the Sativa pack now seem pretty storable and safe for later on.

gallery_1164_1395_45770.jpg

So here they are soaking in a drop of seaweed and 1 tiny drop of Superthrive.Oh with water off course B)

gallery_1164_1395_3723.jpg

Now for the Indica pack, I did notice 2 beanZ in the pack that were seriously dark, I have a clue which thet are gonna take pic's of the indica pack/seeds now for U all :j

Edited by Bodderas

gallery_1164_1395_9575.jpg

Here's the Indica pack, like a nooob I put the seeds back into the packet forgetting to take pics of ther Herijuanah (dark seed) and one Jackberry (small tiny) so hopefully I mite get a female out of then 2 Indica seeds, hoping for JB or Heri.Here's a pic of the 2 indica seeds soaking as we speak.

gallery_1164_1395_118298.jpg

So out of these 4 seeds let's see what it brings, hoping for 1 off each off course B)

I think I know which are the Annie's they are more of a medium and round look, oh well let the fun begin :angry: :j

Ok 1 day later..... I have tiny tap roots in both the Inica and Sativa, they have both split nicely to show they are willing to grow B) So I'm happy will update with pics very shortly.

yeah ok, all but 1 have sprouted, so far so I have potted them up with pics to show :)

gallery_1164_1395_39176.jpg

The one with the longest tap root I have potted up, the other one's still in there doing it's thing, early I checked on the seed and it's progressed so tomorrow will be potting it up as well.

gallery_1164_1395_85323.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_1449.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_34327.jpg

Dont have no Sannie's Bacto, otherwise I'd use it so instead I used liquidified seaweed, with 1 tiny drop of Superthrive, got to watch that stuff have had alot of mixed reports, all I know is it's better than nothing.The Sativa pack all germed very fast ,with the solution I mixed up, the Indica pack I just used plain water, just as a test and it goes to show, the stuff does really help,well better than just plain tap water.

gallery_1164_1395_8405.jpg

I use this pippette, because it save's me over watering :) U need patience, as only a little squirts come out, but all even on the media.

gallery_1164_1395_59904.jpg

So hear is all 3, tomorrow there will be all 4 :D

gallery_1164_1395_17779.jpg

The next pics will be the sprouts, can't wait.

damn this all scientific, you got beakers and eye droppers.I suspect they will be flying out of the dirt in the next couple days

SO rougly 24,hrs the next day I have these :D

gallery_1164_1395_70799.jpg

Here's the Indica sprout :o

gallery_1164_1395_198281.jpg

The 2 Sativa sprouts :)

gallery_1164_1395_164128.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_25296.jpg

Here's the other Indica seed that was behind, the reason was because I did a test to see what was better with the mixture or without, and as soon as I added my mixture it speeded things up ALOT ;) So here it is.

gallery_1164_1395_86940.jpg

And yes it's the camera :D :P :) and not me, a cheepo 50 dollar Camera that seems to only feed off batteries every 10- 15mins :o :D

The minute this baby poppes up were in buisinuss till then peep's cherry,O.

Ok guy's yesterday I was doing a little shopping and came up with this stuff for only $1.50 per brick and it say's it gives U over 8 liters of Coco Peat, so for that remaining seedling I might use this Coco, but then again I dont want to screw it up, what do U guy's think :)

gallery_1164_1371_90803.jpg

Will it be better for seedlings and clones :D

Well anyway who cares rite :D gallery_1164_1395_115477.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_132252.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_2203.jpg

Oh yeah these are the Indica one's ,the one on the left got stuck on sticky fly trap :) Nevermind it will survive just slow things down a little :)

gallery_1164_1395_113225.jpg

your a busy man with all the threads :D

ive got question for ya dude

do you get any info whats in the mixed packets? if not

this is going to be one hell of a ride :) :D :)

Bod you're too hard on yourself. :)

You definitely have done really well in recovering and learning on your grows. Plus you never blame the dog, as it were, for the follies.

Hope those Sativas work with your cab setup better than that Sage did.

Be well,

O_S

yo Bod,

nice looking seedlings,

i'm sure that ur luck is gonne turn :D

just keep positive and gogo... :)

peace and smoke on :)

grtz Riki

Hey I should put that I'm feeling a little down more often if I get a reply like this one :D :D Thanks guy's for chiming into the little thread off nod :o

Now then at my main man Carper,........nah it's all a guessing game m8 I thought that Sannie or Knutsel would have to pick 4 seeds from a batch so why not seperate them :D , was a bit pissed to find that they were all mixed after Sannie stating on the packet MIXED ;) bUT ON THE SITE ITS STATED IN 4'S SO I ORIGINALLY THOUGHT ALL 3, STRAINS WOULD BE SPLIT IN 4'S :) NEVERMIND,( damn caps lock) so yeah that's why it's in the order it's in so yeah I'm in for ANOTHER ride :o

@Oddly_Sober U dont know the half of it, but still thanks for the bit of support feeling a tad better now with some input thanks my man keep popping in.PS my SAGE is still going for it a massive yeilder but not as good as they say, we will still have to see got about 3 0z already :o .

@ Rikky My PMA,?? well it's my PMA :D (Positive Mental Attitude) I know will do my best to keep up the optimisation, been for more blood tests and scans this week, so will find out with a bit of luck what's up with me.The qwacks are saying drugs related or smoking , but we shall see I started all this at a very young age 14 yrs going to school very very stoned :P did me no favours but thought I was at the time.Oh well enough of the poor cry tale and let the fun begin, once again thanks peeps ........Boddy :)

:)

sending a shed load of positive karma... :D :) :D

I need it brother and thanx, need a good few day's by the waterside I think :o But then again who da fek would look out for me garden, me mother I suppose being back at home it's GREAT, not (@31 yrs of age) :D

Ok guy's yesterday I was doing a little shopping and came up with this stuff for only $1.50 per brick and it say's it gives U over 8 liters of Coco Peat, so for that remaining seedling I might use this Coco, but then again I dont want to screw it up, what do U guy's think :)

gallery_1164_1371_90803.jpg

Will it be better for seedlings and clones :D

I missed this post, otherwise I would have immediately said:

BE SURE TO RINSE that stuff real, real well.

I don't know that particular brand but I've seen a bunch of people on the web get all messed up from the salt content of cheaper coco.

I missed this post, otherwise I would have immediately said:

BE SURE TO RINSE that stuff real, real well.

I don't know that particular brand but I've seen a bunch of people on the web get all messed up from the salt content of cheaper coco.

Thanks for the input, I haven't opened the pack as yet, but was gonna only test for seeds, and seedlings yet again thanks for the warning brother :)

Thanks for the input, I haven't opened the pack as yet, but was gonna only test for seeds, and seedlings yet again thanks for the warning brother :)

Hey Bodd !

I can tell you the same than Trippin cheap brick from garden center as jiffy coco generally have PH 4 or 5 !

So you need to soak it much with water last with few nuts or root product...

Good luck for yours mix. I take a place for your show.

greets

Hi guy's I decided to NOT open the Coco brick as I've enough problems with the seedlings :) :D Guess what I bought some all in one bug and fungus treatment and without reading PROPERLY the label say's IN VERY SMALL WRITING @ THE BOTTOM NOT FOR SEEDLINGS,and I used it on my mother and it's shown a bad reaction, all it say's is that it's sulphur based ,with fatty acids.So I have watered it down and am still contemplating on using it, that's how much of a pooor nooob I am :D So Now I'm really pissed off guy's all pretty much off my seedlings have mutated,so I've germed some WHITE MOLOKAI (MOTA ;) , i'M NOT DOING VERY WELL AT THE MOMENT AND THE WORST THING OFF ALL IS I'VE RUINED THE BEANZ I WANTED THE MOST SO I'M JUST GONNA LOCK MYSELF IN DA CUPBOARD TILL i CANT TAKE NO MORE ;) ;) B) ;) i NEED SOME RE-ASSURANCE IN A BIG WAY HELP B)

Here's what I have at the minute in my horrid little messed up garden,

Killing Chunk see the amount off cuts I'm gonna get

gallery_1164_1371_113796.jpg

See what that horrid stuffs done, it's likeb acid eating away at the leafs, I sprayed it as a preventative as well as having mites on that horrid ever blooming SAGE I had

gallery_1164_1371_162030.jpg

Anyway the min she comes round she's gonna be a beauty

gallery_1164_1371_25917.jpg

Now here's a sexy MADONNA B) ,these didn't come in the mixed pack by the way I secretly had them vegging for a time like this ;)

gallery_1164_1371_112010.jpg

poorly mutations but it will come round ;)

gallery_1164_1371_38416.jpg

Need some advice FAST

gallery_1164_1371_115199.jpg

As in what would be best to do with thye whole lot, but only I'd know ;) ;)

White Molokai

gallery_1164_1371_79552.jpg