•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bodderas

Indica ,Sativa Mix.

gallery_1164_1371_27133.jpg

All in all out of the 4 seedlings 2 seem okish 2 look well feked B)

Look out for the seedlings but some advice would be great THANKS ;)

Can I just say guys this is a learning curve for me, I haven't vegged my plants ever this long due to me having a little 250, and no previous 18/6 so I was practically blooming straight from seed.Now I've taken a little step further and am now looking into clones, and vegging so that mite explain a few thoughts B)

Wow, I'm at a loss for being able to give a straight up solution Bod.

To clarify though: You sprayed a preventative Sulphate based agent on the leaves, as a foilar application of course, and now the condition appears to be directly related to that treatment? There was no signs of other impact to the plants prior to the treatment in vegging this long?

I know a lot of people like to toss plants that have been damaged, but I've seen some amazing vigor shown from tortured plants. Something in-line with the saying of, "Whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger," essentially.

There are at least a couple of people on this forum that will not only insist on the idea of topping their ladies, but will not hesitate to trim growth in hopes of encouraging this trait.

Based on the idea of some love and a little patience being a good approach, you may want to trim anything that looks Super damaged and then continue with vegging. I know you have space issues to contend with of course and do not wish to impose that idea if you feel they will fail. But I dont think they are dead. Merely a little scorched. Like when a plant kisses a light. You've recovered from worse looking damage from nute issues etc pretty well in the past I might add.

Though to be fair to the plants, I would still wait a couple of days to see how they look before chopping them. Assuming my advice isn't total crap. Someone here may have some horror story about sulfide agents that would negate this idea and I'd hate to lead you down the wrong path.

Ever seen hail damage to a plant? It looks similar. Those usually come through okay. As well as damage from some chomp and go bugs. Cannabis is rather resilient at its core.

Just dont try to over compensate too soon and see how they snap back first though.

Chin up man.

Be well,

O_S

I totally feking agree my man, and yes I no it was a bit powerfull but they seem to be coming back ten fold, I did fim the tops by the way so yeah, we shall see the Madonna and White M, gonna go in for da 12/12 B)

When in doubt count to ten. ;)

Glad to hear the day wrapped up better for you than previously indicated.

No more of this B) for those babies for at least a week!

Be well,

O_S

When in doubt count to ten. ;)

Glad to hear the day wrapped up better for you than previously indicated.

No more of this B) for those babies for at least a week!

Be well,

O_S

Couldn't agree any more oddly ;)

Okey then guy's I have decided to re-open this thread and continue it ;) Yes thats right, I have a pack of 10 Sannies Indica Mix, and still 12 Sannies Sativa mix to get through, now to say the least Xmas and new Year has just passed :no and I want to brake them winter blues ;) . I did germinate some seeds that grew into juvenile plants, but due to things breaking down, and light leaks, and god damn males, I think its time to start again what do U guys think,? ;) .

I'm not a big grower by far have very little space and it is very annoying trying to function when everything around me is so claustrophobic, banging into things knocking pots over,having to weave round things arrhhhhhhhhhhh its frustrating ;) yes I know I do like to moan but I have a reason ;) anyway as soon as I get some battery's for the camera we can begin, so fresh start and new beginning for me, leaving all the negativity behind, I just hope continuing this thread will not pass on the BAD luck ;) so wish me luck ;)

Okey then guy's I have decided to re-open this thread and continue it ;) Yes thats right, I have a pack of 10 Sannies Indica Mix, and still 12 Sannies Sativa mix to get through, now to say the least Xmas and new Year has just passed :no and I want to brake them winter blues ;) . I did germinate some seeds that grew into juvenile plants, but due to things breaking down, and light leaks, and god damn males, I think its time to start again what do U guys think,? ;) .

I'm not a big grower by far have very little space and it is very annoying trying to function when everything around me is so claustrophobic, banging into things knocking pots over,having to weave round things arrhhhhhhhhhhh its frustrating ;) yes I know I do like to moan but I have a reason ;) anyway as soon as I get some battery's for the camera we can begin, so fresh start and new beginning for me, leaving all the negativity behind, I just hope continuing this thread will not pass on the BAD luck ;) so wish me luck ;)

Best of luck, Bod. You probably already know, but everything in that Sativa Mix wants to grow tall so in your space you'll be keeping them under control, I'm sure. I'll keep an eye on this one. Cheers, man.

@ RIUXFER hello there welcome aboard I know all about Sats bro, my problem is being in the Micro section, just not enough room. I would love to vegetate some plants and take cuts etc, but basically due to being so cramped in ere it makes it very hard especially with it being winter by using natural light. I veg from seed till 4-7 nodes high with pre-flowers then just bung them in 12/12. However I'd love to be able to grow them just that bit more and take cuts, but I just dont have the right environment and space, it makes my life a whole lot easier to just grow from seed every time and bloom them asap. I do understand the importance of clones and mothers, I had a Madonna Mother I managed to keep last summer regardless of my resource issues, and kept clones and did it the right way but that was in Summer by using natural day light. It's now winter and they are harder to keep so I should be concentrating more on my bloom, were as in summer I seem to concentrate on mothers and clone's whilst still having 12/12 on the side, its all about swings and round abouts for me am afraid at minute and thats all I can do. So am wondering weather to germ 5 Sannie Indica Mixed, I should get 2-3 females easily in fact I'm gonna soak them now.

GreetZ Bodderas.

Ok guys germinating another 5 Indica mixed 4 have popped up already as soon as the last one poppes up will have a fresh start with some new pics of these seedlings, hope these grow into nice girls this time too. :)

GreetZ Bod.

Well then guys, I'm in the Micro section as most of you know so I only germinated 5 of Sannies Indica mixed, but some how I have lost the pics of the beans sprouting :) Anyhow will have to be the pics that I have to upload and here they are all 5 waiting to sprout ;)

gallery_1164_1395_63301.jpg

A bir blurred isn't it :) not my fault its your eyes ;) ;) just kidding I blame the camera it is a cheapo 1, that really likes to test ya skills ohh yes it does :no . Anyhow they have now sprouted so I have now 5 Indica mixed seedlings hoping for 2-3 females lets see what it brings.

gallery_1164_1395_34539.jpg

Nothing to rave on about as just yet, but in 9 weeks time their will be FIREWORKS, with everything that goes right :)

gallery_1164_1395_23019.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_18101.jpg

That's it for now, ;) so progress will be reported, so sending nothing but good vibes to the Cannabis community, love U all to bits, one love.

GreetZ Bodderas.

tiny cuties they are :no nice they all came up and by the looks of it only 1 that is a bit behind?

Good luck bro :)

I'll be watching this one ;)

tiny cuties they are ;) nice they all came up and by the looks of it only 1 that is a bit behind?

Good luck bro :o

I'll be watching this one ;)

Yeah that was the last 1 off course :) the small one that is :o , am sure they will do there thing if I'm kind enough to them, lets hope everything works out this time :) Last time I did get 2 females out of the pack and that was out of 3 beans from the remaining mixed Indica pack the rest got killed off by gnats and damping off, :) :no (due to shitty cheapo starting soil, worth about 85p over here) not meant for indoor and now am so happy I'm using Bio Bizz, no blooming bugs at all, good stuff light mix, all mix for bloom, can not go wrong it,! also contains goody's for canna ie, worm castings etc, so I went for it so am experimenting.Also I bought a new bulb a Sunmaster ever herd of this ;) I'm used to Son T Pia, and it was off a more typical red/yellow looking HPS, but the Sunmaster seems more white in colour, and the plants seem alot more compact I'm well happy ;) I will take some pics of our good old Friends Hupla's Accidental Haze I have, its well cute man ;) U will love it am sure, till then.

Big greetz Bod.

Great start man! I hope you get a better female/male ratio than I got on my Killing Fields, 1/4! It's just the odds. I bet I got 5 females sitting in the other half of the pack! It's all in how ya look at it, ain't it? :) Reading through this thread, I think some of the def's and unbalances are from using compressed coco. I used a brick, a cuft or so, and put it into my soil to loosen it up ( I was out of FF Happy Frog). I didn't rinse it. I should check the PH of the run off, but since going over to organics I've not used the pen much. Time to find some batteries.... Doing great man.

Your kindness will nourish them, and my Chocolate Rain female was a runt, she grew all sorts of big!

Ok then guys out of the previous seedlings that have made it to bloom is only 1 herijuana and 1 Accidental haze,I have pics that i'm gonna post in my thread but first off all let me introduce the seedlings so far :engel

Ok here they are all 1,2,3,4,5 seedlings going to go into more detail on each 1 in a bit :lol:

gallery_1164_1395_118214.jpg

Herijuana on the left ,Anna on the right I bet :lol:

gallery_1164_1395_73038.jpg

To NOT confuse matters this is a mixed pack so I wont start calling them just yet .

gallery_1164_1395_40427.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_144335.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_74972.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_125553.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_66238.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_66020.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_130274.jpg

Good luck with these Bodderas

:lol: :lol: I will do my best JWF, thanks for dropping by, I'm just in the middle of uploading the pics so thanks again, hope U all enjoy.

GreetZ Bod.

And NOW this very moment I'm waiting for them pre-flowers to show just before I pop em in 12/12 and pot up off course :engel Sannie said that herijuana is a very hard 1 to tell so definately all going in 12/12 cant afford to mistake male for females by looking at pre-flowers.Some show alot better than others but this time these are taking their time :lol: Anyway I guess that this is another JACKBERRY :D

gallery_1164_1395_82430.jpg

This 1 has to be Herijuana :j

gallery_1164_1395_114532.jpg

This 1 ANAESTHESIA ;)

gallery_1164_1395_169200.jpg

With them big fat round leafs very interested about herijuana and Anna, cos they do share some genetics.

gallery_1164_1395_187389.jpg

This another bby 1 (Anna)

Smallest but last I'd say either Jackberry ,or Herijuana ;)

gallery_1164_1395_51227.jpg

So the only problem I have now is 2 things 1 sexing them ,and 2 potting them up :lol: would U call them problems as such or just processes :lol: :j Anyway I just prefere things to run smoothly. But having 0 space to grow ya plants isn't gud jst before U wack em in bloom, but I try my best :D This is why Feminised are good for the ruckies like me, but still I prefere to do a pollen chuck now and again when something catches my eye, especially at the end of ya bed :lol: :j

Now guys if U remember I have had some issue with previous seedlings out of the last batch, so the 2 plants that made it was accidental Haze which is still blooming now on week 5, and dwarf Jackberry which I thought was a purple herijuana ;) :engel

Ok here we have Hupla Accidental Haze.

gallery_1164_1395_69477.jpg

Now check this out for a TRIPPY pic.

gallery_1164_1395_98540.jpg

I wanted to make this thread a little bit more interesting than just seedlings so far so here's the dwarf Jackberry.

gallery_1164_1395_103733.jpg :lol: :lol: :engel

gallery_1164_1395_196058.jpg

At first I honestly thought it was a purple Herijuana a rare phenotype but nope its a Jackberry :lol:

gallery_1164_1395_193578.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_29652.jpg

And next will be the progress so far with the Accidental Haze, which is in about week 5 jst starting so watch out.

greetZ Bod.

It's still a guess which is which, until they've reached flower stage Bod. My guess that the one you thin is Heri is Anesthesia, but that's just my thought :lol:

Love your dwarf Jackberry, she's gonna give you some nice smoke for sure.

You can always add a feminized bean if you have the space for it.

Keep on growing :lol:

BF

It's still a guess which is which, until they've reached flower stage Bod. My guess that the one you thin is Heri is Anesthesia, but that's just my thought :j

Love your dwarf Jackberry, she's gonna give you some nice smoke for sure.

You can always add a feminized bean if you have the space for it.

Keep on growing :lol:

BF

:engel Hiya brother Bazz nice of U to drop in so soon after uploading. I'm thinking about the feminised beleive U me, ;) but think am gonna save them for a special occasion when I can not be boddered to sex. We will see by my guesses weather i'm right or wrong, but due to some structure and knowlade U can guess its a bit like looking at pre-flowers :lol: :D Thanks for dropping by Bazz, the contest is on, I bet beanz on it, HEINZ baked beanz that is ;) :lol:

GreetZ bod

Hey Bod, good lookin show man, working what you got to work with, makes it all worth while IMHO. Grow em hard cowboy!!

Hey Bod, good lookin show man, working what you got to work with, makes it all worth while IMHO. Grow em hard cowboy!!

Yeah haa :lol: rite on brother ride on like a wild coyote :engel : It definately makes it all worthit for show, U rite there Webby thanks bro :lol:

Well then time is running out :lol: still no pre-flowers :lol: and I would be guessing blind otherwise ,and am just wondering why they haven't shown pre-flowers :engel they are well due, :lol: the only thing i can think of is me giving them a feed and that could have effected them as well as in some growth, seedling dislike neutriants at early stages although it was still past the 3 week mark from cracking open from seed, they still didn't seem to like it, well a lesson learned :D So now I'm going to pot up all 5 into 9 liter pots am happy that they are all fit enough for the 12/12 chamber,will update on the Accidental too

GreetZ Bod.