•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bodderas

Indica ,Sativa Mix.

bod,

bruv sorry i have not been popping in :lol:

it's a bitch your little one's have not shown yet.I feel your pain :lol: but if they go 7weeks and you get only a few girls low stress them

you will be able to keep them in your space but with more bud :lol:

i agree with ya about going down the fem route im gonna go down that route for the same reasons

O ive got my eye on the accidental :engel

grtz carper

Carper ;) U better have an eye on the Accidental, cos its all especially for U :D :engel Ive banged all 4 in 12/12 potted up in 9 liters of Bio Bizz All mix and light mix with extra pearlite all mixed in together. I have left 1 seedling still in 18/6 due to her being the smallest out of the lot plus sex what I have and then maybe do something with the remaining 1 .Thers some Worm castings and stuff in that All Mix :j . Not much diff in texture ya no from the light mix either, :lol: well a tenner for a bag of dirt :lol: it has to be the rite 1 for the job :lol: thanks for popping by sir Carper ya welcome.

GreetZ Bod.

Brother Carper U are welcome :P This is the plant thats gone back into 18/6 she will be experimented on doing clones etc, while I can and have a little space untill I germinate some more beanZ.

gallery_1164_1395_94479.jpg

I'm still betting on it myself that this has to be Anaesthesia now potted up in 9 liters with Bio Bizz mix B)

gallery_1164_1395_120283.jpg

A sexy side view of the Anaesthesia well me thinx it is Anna ,could be any of the other 2 Jackberry, or Herijuana.

gallery_1164_1395_143967.jpg

The other anna which I think is a male gonna have a look once Ive updated they should show either flowers ,or pre-flowers by now :D especially being in 12/12 and all.

gallery_1164_1395_51322.jpg

Supposed to be a side view :D

gallery_1164_1395_154005.jpg

This is Mrs Jackberryb been confirmed female already ;) ;)

gallery_1164_1395_102504.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_138662.jpg

And now what I happen to know it has Herijuana, still no idea about sex its definately a genetic trait being able to tell SEX of plant sooner rather than later.

gallery_1164_1395_190832.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_117444.jpg

Hahahaha :D Perfect just had a peek and I see all female except 1 the herijuana, but still I think she's too a female judgeing by them massive rings at the base of them side stems B) So out of the 4 3 so far female could be 4-4 female in tatal plus the Accidental Haze will be ready in about 2 weeks so am over the moon.Have run out of bud and only have 1/2 a bag of strong trim so am looking for a quick Hash process anyone :D

GreetZ Bodderas.

Thanks SAXO for the kind words :D Okey an update so far in the bloom cabby :D

The Accidental Haze to the left, and to the right Sannies Indica mix.

gallery_1164_1395_21914.jpg

So far confirmed 2 Anaesthesia Female, !, female herijuana :D and 1 Jackberry all female wicked over the moon lets hope it doesn't get to cramped in there.I will always pintch the stems if need be, but I also like plenty of space in the bloom cabby so light can penetrate , especially with the SOG method I'm over da moon so far, its gonna be stinky in here :D

gallery_1164_1395_113926.jpg

Will get back to U on the Sannies Indica mix, the 4 plants are progressing nicely in there so far so let me show some more pics of the Accidental Haze, this phenotype is the Mango 1, and it looks just like the plant described on seedfinder B)

gallery_1164_1395_141486.jpg

Tutti fruity Mango, herb smells great. :P

gallery_1164_1395_80194.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_40974.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_128610.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_63778.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_96432.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_35255.jpg

For those of U guys wondering Accidental Haze is a Sativa hybrid done by hupla NLX X Somango Haze (E$ko), with the bloom time of a good Indica :P 9wk. This is the good thing about Accidental haze U can find phenotypes around the 8-9 week bloom time which is ideal for Sativa lovers, there are longer bloom phenotypes with that extra Sativa kick but more on the Amnesia scale which isn't the Indica Mango phenotype. So dont get mixed up guys, as I'm next gonna go on to Sannies INDICA mix which is Jackberry, Herijuana, and Anaesthesia B)

gallery_1164_1395_153099.jpg

Here's a pic of a previous keeper thast I lost this Accidental phenotype is the Amnesia 1, and not the Indica Mango phenotype.Notice how this phenotype has thinner fingers on the leafs, this plant took around 11 weeks bloom and I did this 1 almost 12/12 from seed.

gallery_1164_934_19100.jpg

Sorry about the poor pics these were taken yonks ago on me old mobile phone :D

gallery_1164_934_52692.jpg

!2/12 from seed this MOFO :D

gallery_1164_934_16750.jpg

gallery_1164_934_6231.jpg

Anyway enough Accidental Haze for now ,next pics will be the chop,just so U know there's a couple of phenotypes to watch out for, although the Mango is the most common phenotype but if U are lucky and come across the Amnesia lemon then U will know about it, the phenotype (amnesia 1) will finish in about 12-13 weeks exactley from seed. hope this helps. Next will be the Indica mix,

GreetZ Bod.

Hey bod :D

nice plants u got there lets pray you get not to much problems,

but with some love i'm shure its gonne be some big colas

cheers riki

B) :D Why thanks for the compliments guys but honestly I have found its how u apply things and when that count as I use very little, a little BACTO, BAC BLOOM and NPK PK Booster and grow Bio BiZZ composts and thats it :D with a bit of sea weed nothing but tap water in its lasts weeks, as it acts as a flush in organic growing theirs alot less salts to wash out from the soil and leaching would do more jarm than good washing away all the micro life which is needed.ASo we just feed plain tap water in the last weeks, Ph is normally fine no need to worry. Anyway thanks for peeking in guys next update is on the 2 Annas, 1 Jackberry and 1 Herijuana, wish me luck :P

GreetZ bod.

Here's the 2 pic's of Accidental Hazes parentage, I have copied from the seedfinder site, can U see the resemblance :D ;) .

gallery_1164_1733_28949.jpg gallery_1164_1733_25053.jpg

I Dunno :P what do U guy's think ;) :D

gallery_1164_1395_55299.jpg

I know its E$KO's, NLA X Somango Haze, I can not remember to be exact wich way round it was for the cross to take happen so off the top of my head B) I cant say which was male ,and which was female ,I have forgot so will try have a look and see if I can change it if I get some luck. I'm up for corrections but theirs a nice cross here done on Accident off course by our gud friend Hupla ;) And I know that they are both Female plants shown, but I wanted to show 2 females as U can see some resemblance, but for an example some of these traits do show I'm telling yas, if U cant tell have another good look ;) .

GreetZ Bod.

bruv,

luv the pic's keep them comming :P

grtz carper

What on earth are U on about B) I have been poisting lol, next pics will be the Indica mix brother :D as soon as lights come on and get some Batterys off cours.They run out proper quick big style :D

GreetZ Bod

oi,, bod!!

What a awesome lady u have there m8

mom was NLX (commercial strain here) ,,dad was eskobars somango haze. and yeah that does look kinda like the females i had outta the somango's :D tho way more greener here,,bit like the one u have

The NLX ,,,,,,,,,,looks way diff tho,,,i will ask for permission to post he nlx that was used (dont wanna rob a members pic or something)

Damn ,,,,i gotta roll me a j now

h

oi,, bod!!

What a awesome lady u have there m8

mom was NLX (commercial strain here) ,,dad was eskobars somango haze. and yeah that does look kinda like the females i had outta the somango's :D tho way more greener here,,bit like the one u have

The NLX ,,,,,,,,,,looks way diff tho,,,i will ask for permission to post he nlx that was used (dont wanna rob a members pic or something)

Damn ,,,,i gotta roll me a j now

h

Hello, there Hupla thanks for coming in and correcting me on the Accidental yet agin :D

Get back to us on that pic,? am sure if U mention it isn't yours like I have done with the Breeders choice pics, and explaine that they arent yours am sure U will be fine.I better HIGHLIGHT that the 2 pics above of the E$Ko's Somango Haze and NLX/A are all Breeders choice yet again, and thank god for the EDIT Button, I was just getting a little to creepy their, the afternoon whiskey kicked in B)

GreetZ Bodders.

gallery_22_72_77590.jpg

ah 115 days :D.................blackbut style B)

Now thats what I call from CLONE ;) , Thats some bud on a stick Hupla :P Thanks alot for sharing.I have to confess I have nipped some budZ due to some desperation of me running out, norty me :D but the buds I have took are okey ish nearly mature but not as much as I wanted, still got the rest to wait on before I chop the lot.

GreetZ Bod.

MMMM, that haze looks great. Thanks for sharing.

No thank U Man names truth U are most welcome nice of U to stop by :D

Okey Update :) We just hitting out second week bloom first we will start off with what I think is Anna, she's the smallest yet the smelliest out of the lot ;)

gallery_1164_1395_20651.jpg

A better side view, they have been a little close to the bulb I have to admitt, and at 40% humidity the edges are curling a bit, ity is a dry atmosphere in there and does take time to adjust :)

gallery_1164_1395_173201.jpg

A sexy top view, I mite still add a little Epsom salt yet :) but to be honest the leafs seem to be sorting them selfs when I did the transplant, so thats the reason why she's slow and small at min :)

gallery_1164_1395_120412.jpg

Now the more slightly more bigger Anaesthesia Afghan pheno me thinks , :tu less side branches gonna be mainly 1 big colar I hope ;) but not as smelly as the smaller 1 maybe she's a Herijuana pheno :) , anyway the bigger Anna :)

gallery_1164_1395_62734.jpg

Another kinky top view ;)

gallery_1164_1395_128620.jpg

Thats it now for ther Anaesthesia :) Now for her cousin Herijuana B) I tried different setting to try get the best pics available so here goes :)

gallery_1164_1395_143938.jpg

Looking at this tells me its defo herijuana COME ON lol, could I be wrong :) nah ;)

gallery_1164_1395_157087.jpg

Now if someone proves me otherwise I will eat my shorts :)

Very Unique and pretty, love the Afghan heritate with some Sativa tendencies withopen structure I really like this plant so far so I took more pics :P :)

gallery_1164_1395_186820.jpg

Now for the other settings :)

gallery_1164_1395_91986.jpg

She's a chunky byatch :)

gallery_1164_1395_124025.jpg

gallery_1164_1395_40433.jpg

And thats it for Herijuana so far so gud , what dyas say :) Next is Jackberry .I recommend this plant for anyone who wants a fast plant a yeild :) its perfect fast cash cropper delight I would call it :) but still wouldn't know :) but hey if U had a room full of these they'd make U some dolla and medicine quick time ,pronto

Jackberry, Indica mix.

gallery_1164_1395_139096.jpg

I noticed the one with the most Sativa out of the lot is Jack B, without a doubt, it has an intense creeper stone which shows its Sativa influences, those that smoke her will know she's a Indica head wrecker, For me she wasn't the best smoke I just couldnt tell I felt confused on Jackberry but maybe this pheno could be diff.I just couldn't stop thinking, is this Indica,? or Sativa :) :tu

A blurred top view :)

gallery_1164_1395_108078.jpg

And the last pic off all a pintched colar view of the Jackberry :)

gallery_1164_1395_78846.jpg

Thats it folks till next update,

GreetZ Bodderas.

Great work bodderas. You might have id'd that bud correctly looks pretty similar to me. Your young ones look great, very lush

Great work bodderas. You might have id'd that bud correctly looks pretty similar to me. Your young ones look great, very lush

Thanks Fuzz I no I can count on U my man :)

GreetZ Bod.

The next update will be the Accidental CHOP :) :) I'm smoking some pre-cured and a little early chopped Accidental and it was first sampled on the power pack flash dryed in 40 minutes, turned over like every 20 so that all the moisture almost precipitates from bud, and it worked then, :) So its deffoe a nice smoke, now especially the buds thathave dryed naturally in 5 days with stems cut away, leaving them on is pointless unless U are giving them away :)

GreetZ Bod.