•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Bodderas

Indica ,Sativa Mix.

Bra Bodz

looking BEAUTIFUL! The purps look a lot like KF. Weird.

U telling me B) :verrygood its like a pure Afghanica,? /Killingfields,? but unless told otherwise I haven't got a clue came out of an Indica mixed pack I took 5 beans out of the packet got 5 females, the other tiny female I have not included , I got more than I bargained for, so she's a test plant she's showing her first ppistils in 18/6,(I put in normal light from window ) but the other 4, I deffoe know 1 is Herijuana ;) which is also getting purple tones, ;) but had to pick some bananas off :verrygood , I always get them if my plants are directly underneith the bulb, normaly I jst put 2-3 in a circle around the shade, avoiding the hot spot but this time I got 4, I do have to take more pics of the other 2, 1 JackB no1, with a overtaken root mass and is causing some yellowing in the top leafs which are curling up, Dunno week 5,? need not much (N) needed I'd a thought, :P but with them leafs curling up and having hot soil I dare not add anything else, maybe some kelp but even that mite make things worse. B) I have to take pics of the remaining ones for U, too see ;) I can tell the smallest is Anna cos its got proper thick White pistils , and I think I only fed her the once and there's some burning in that too :P I'm gonna do the copy cat thing and go down with the Goldlabel, light mix , I dont care, :P this grows totally throwed me off balance.Being a micro grower 1-3 plants is manegable but its like it feels as I'm wasting my time at minute I like less plants but bigger at minute :P , only the tops will be good and the rest of the plants will be not so clever especially the bottom branches we will see.The thermometer is directly above the canopy were the hot spot is so, there's cool spots and hot spots which isn't even :) so U can understand 4 plants in an un even temperature cabby, is gonna cause some difficulties, :P The way round that is to only swap the plants round as much as possible, its all I can do for now and try balance things out, in about 2 weeks i'll be germinating some Sativa mix, and they will be going in my Sativa tubs and not these 2 gallon/9 liter pots I have for the Indicas.I have to be pre-pared for some KillingFields ;) Or JackHammer, or Jack ;) even problem is if there Jacks they could do with a slight more veggy time, it's the Hammers, and Killinfields I'm worried about stretch, dunno why Ive done it all before so will do it again, with very similar genetics, all I have to do is re-cap. B)

GreetZ Bodderas.

Okey guys panic stations setting in :verrygood yeah thats right Mr's JackBerry's media root mass has taken over, now Ive had this problem before with having bigger plants in smaller pots and I dunno if its a Nutrient prob, or what Ph, maybe I dunno but took some pics hope someone can help, here an example of the media, using a mixture of Bio Bizz All,and Light mix :verrygood here goes.

gallery_1164_1322_60471.jpg

Tutching 6 weeks growth seems to have slowed down, a little :) here's a pic of some leafs.

gallery_1164_1322_12731.jpg

gallery_1164_1322_30645.jpg

Anyone, got any ideas to what one could do, like I said already nearly there 6 weeks, but doesn't look that way compared to the last 1, this one has pink in it though B) Help appreciated many thanks .

GreetZ Bodderas.

Hopefully this thread will be continued !!.One year later, and still no change due to stopping my indoor gardening but who no's things might change, and till then I will see you again.

GreetZ Bodderas.