•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

brainw

Future Anesthesia?

just keep the organic matter and soil life up to par and the plant will do the rest, so fertigation depends on the medium you use. On a peat substrate I water no more than once a day when the plants are real big, even with the biggest plants that should be enough if your pot is big enough. I prefer to grow a bit dryer rather than wet, I always use tensiometers. In the beginning once every 5-7 days is enough.

I cant wait to see the anesthesia back in stock

Grow organic

greetz sannie

Stoner moment... Anesthesia vs Amnesia! Got those AMnesia beans from Sannie.Thanks!

hehe I should warn you it can cause temporary amnesia though ;)

I am still drying at the moment and soon the germination tests will commence. If everything goed well they should be back in stock end of August, if not.. well.. you know the life of a breeder - you are never finished :rofl

great pics as always Whazzup, im also interested in the new plans for next year

i've already grown v1 & am just finishing my 3rd grow of v2 pheno 5, so i'll need to so sample some of v3.

the v1 & v2 are a lovely smoke but if you smoke early in the day, your days totally fecked <_<

just now, im at week 8 & i'll chop them at the end of the month, so that'll be 62 days,

i let her go to 70 days on the last grow but she started to pop nanas, so im trying a 9 week flowering plan.

btw Whazzup, i'll be in Holland with a few friends next april for the roger waters concert in arnhem :D

I take it the germination tests went well Whazzup seeing as they are in the shop <_>

I germed them myself :D

greetz sannie

hehe sannie already beat me with the germination tests. I have been so busy last few weeks I didn't even have the time for that, my bad! I hadn't even finished sorting them all yet when I showed Sannie the first sample little brown paper bag with seeds... That was the last I saw of that bag! <_<

I recieved my anasthesia F1's today <_< and a nice freebie pack of 5 seeds. Much appreciated, and what a fantastic method of sending seeds. Excellent.

Riddle.

Germination tests went very well indeed. Only issue I have is selecting the good seeds so I toss a lot of them. I have bred the seeds under 250 this time and because of a late flowering male the seeds are a bit smaller than the previous batch and not as plentiful as then. Anesthesia never was a very big seed anyway and it's not an easy one to breed <_<. So, to rule out errors I have asked Sannie to put 12 seeds in a bag instead of 10. 20% more for the same price :D.

<_< Didn't even noticed, thanks anyway! By the way, isn't Herijuana also responsible for those small beans?

yes she is partly responsible for that size, herijuana also makes very small seeds. You always throw a lot away but this time I did throw much more away than usual. Better luck next time. I have two strains cooking at the moment but as I said it is going to take some time to perfect those. Don't think in months <_<.

thanks, hope you will enjoy! I was actually just this afternoon taking a few small dense buds full of seeds from the "left over" bag, it smelled heavenly. Took the seeds out and smoking old-school afghani now. I would almost get tempted growing the afghani again :P

The plans for the next strain (one at a time!) are taking good shape. I have sourced a great mother. Stunning strain, came from the US more than 10 years ago. Sometimes you do not need to go to Kenya or India or Hawaii to find exclusive strains. I had my eyes on it for a few years now and finally I am able to get it. In the meanwhile I will of course start the new Anesthesia. I might do a plasma Anesthesia...

So the news strain, with the US mother, is this Afghani cross or something completely different? What are the genetics behind the mother?

~Killer

I'm sorry I shouldn't be teasing you guys but I have to keep it under the hood for a while. It will be in the same line as the Anesthesia, the new mother also will have a strong indica origin. It has been grown by this particular grower for more than 10 years now after importing it himself. It's so good I am considering to do a feminized. But again, it will take a very long time and I will need to get to know the plant first before I do anything with it. This is a strain for pain patients. I know a few pain patients who I support by helping them make their own medication or with whom I sometimes share some different strains to see which one works best for them. Anesthesia is still a favorite of many, but they like a bit of variation too (as with many medical users). Some specifically ask for an even more sedative strain for the night for example, more couch lock, more stoned, really sedative. Anesthesia is quite strong, but it's a more balanced mix of high and stoned, so for a heavy pain patient that's easily a day-time smoke, great for muscle relaxation and still able to function. An average smoker would not easily survive that strength and that dosage though :P. I think this new pick could be the strain to give the extra warm knock on the head. I'm afraid the average smoker might find it a bit heavy. I'm really excited about it because it is a an original and it is well looked after for all these years.

But before that is going to happen I am going to report about a two (2) anesthesia's grow. It's a bit ludicrous and overdone bit it will have two plants under 2000 watt in 1,5 x 3m tent. It will veg at least 5 - 6 weeks before going into flowering. These luminaries are dimable and have a 15% boost facility, and use the new Philips double ended 1000 W HPS Electronic lamp. The ballast runt at more than 100 kHz. So it will be interesting to see how these big scrogs develop. Each will go into 90 liters of a new Gold Label substrate with added old fermented bat guano. But I'll make a new topic about that when it will start.

I find it interesting you mention pain patients as that is exactly the reason I am so fond of Anesthesia, being a chronic pain patient myself. I have been on strong opiates for years and find with Anesthesia the opiate dosage can be reduced considerably. Not completely eliminate, but anything that lowers opiate dosage and increases pain relief is extremely valuable for the chronic pain patient. Anyway, looking forward to your updates.

~Killer

Whazzup, only 2 of 10 pack of the Anesthesia F1 popped. :grinning_respect: Strange, never had problems with this strain in the past. Why such a low ratio? The seeds also looked like ones that should be thrown out if you ask me, very tiny.

~Killer

Sorry to hear that KillerKind. We did and do germinating tests before seeds go out. Yes, they are a bit smaller this time unfortunately so we stay alert but had no problems and none reported so far.