•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

BeeKaa

5x Dabney Blu

Waiting patiently for the smoke report...

gallery_1189_650_21290.jpg

Marvelous grow BeeKaa, just gorgeous.

Peace

Edit: Er, maybe I should have scrolled up a bit? El Monstre makes me stupid...er.

Wow looks really really nice ;) looking forward to nurturing my 1 Db X elmonstre and Db chocolate rain into something nice by the looks of it!

I think crossing Dabney Blu is an excerlent idea, the Sativa on its own could send me a little skitso, so some powerfull indica in there could be nice, thanks for sharing .

GreetZ bod.

I think crossing Dabney Blu is an excerlent idea

And the credit goes to Hupla! ;) Thanks for the beans mate, will be popping 6 of each tomorrow!

Awesome show beeka. As others have said Hupla is the man when it comes to the Dabney. This remains my favorite bud to this day and I still wish back when it came into my area I was the age I am now and had gotten more info regarding it. With that said I must appologize to Hupla for not growing out the Dabney X's I was gifted. Hopefully you read this Hupla so ya don't think I'm a jerk. At the time I thought I'd be getting actual Dabney S1's but instead received X's so I gave them to a newb friend of mine to grow out and he killed every one of em. I was especially pissed about the Dabney/Madonnas, the others not so much ;)