•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Clepter™

Blue Satellite v2.2 - Indica Pheno

Blue Satellite v2.2 - Indica Pheno - Damn! The frost is insane. I am surprised as fuck!

This lady was from a gifted cutting, and was taken at 56 days...and - is TRULY done at that time:

gallery_1057_627_186932.jpg

gallery_1057_627_300800.jpg

gallery_1057_627_559234.jpg

gallery_1057_627_270001.jpg

Gurgle....

gallery_1057_627_455581.jpg

This thing was not only a pleasure to grow, but a PLEASURE TO TRIM. I did the entire plant in 30 minutes - trimming was a joy, as it was with OG Kush 'Abusive'...

I'll be back in a little while for a smoke report.

Thanks for letting me run this man!

As always, wonderful work. I look forward to that smoke report!

Is it just me...

Or is this some OVERPOWERED SHIT!?!?

Smells like "Captain Crunch" cereal, BEFORE you add the milk...I am talking "NORMAL" Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries...

Tastes like ROOT BEER...

Blue Satellite v2.2 - Stronger Than Strong:

bs1a.jpg

bs2y.jpg

Nice 1 Clepter to me that's more useful info than some other ppls methods ,I'm not dissing anyone or anything, but I think some time's some ppl like to go over board with there 1-10 ranges and stuff, ya report hit it on the head for me ;) some good detail plenty of frosty sugareee resins there for ONLY 54 dayZ thats some good .Am looking into some really potent shorter bloomers,I just waited 12 weeks for some Recoverys and well U no Haze doesn't always get U stoned/high if U got some tolerance like we have or it mite just be a weaker phenotype Haze we shall see.At the min I'm just dealing with a lot of Deepchunk crosses but they all go into to 10 week bracket if not longer :wub: as I love amber trics it's the only way to be sure to get that real Ganja hit but 54 days is gud ;)

But now the roof of my mouth hurts looking at them!

(Captian Crunch is EVIL I tell you. Any form. Destroyer of soft tissue ...)

Nice results for a short run. Hard to see in photo, but is that just taken with cloudy or was there some amber to it?

Be well,

O_S

But now the roof of my mouth hurts looking at them!

(Captian Crunch is EVIL I tell you. Any form. Destroyer of soft tissue ...)

Nice results for a short run. Hard to see in photo, but is that just taken with cloudy or was there some amber to it?

Be well,

O_S

So are U saying that there could probably not be a lot of AMBER @ 54 days :wub: Clepter how much Amber in there pls Mr Weed whisperer ;) ;)

OS,

Have you tried Cookie Crisp? That, along with Coco Pebbles, are the BEST cereals on earth.

Cookie Crisp should come with Novocaine...

So are U saying that there could probably not be a lot of AMBER @ 54 days ;) Clepter how much Amber in there

I usually expect a 10%-50% increase in amber as part of a jar cure...

This has been in the jar 10 days now...check it out. I have a DVI connection, so I can see detail pretty good...hope it shows up for everyone else:

So are U saying that there could probably not be a lot of AMBER @ 54 days :wub: Clepter how much Amber in there pls Mr Weed whisperer ;) ;)

No, I was merely asking for clarification on how it was @ 54 days because I could not garner enough detail from the pics to make a clear opinion on what was final.

The idea of a fast finish, short duration strain is that it is done by most people's standards for harvest at that time. The breakdown into amber via curing etc varies too much to be quantitative. Harvest state observations are more helpful in my book. Hence the question.

OS,

Have you tried Cookie Crisp? That, along with Coco Pebbles, are the BEST cereals on earth.

Cookie Crisp should come with Novocaine...

Has been some years since I considered such an oral abuse, but totally agree on the local anesthetic being needed for the Crisps. I just wonder if the designers are all descendant from glass eating circus freaks ...

Be well,

O_S

Well shit - sorry guys...I can't post a picture of sufficient resolution without it being edited out for some reason...

Let me instead tell you all a story...a story of AMBER all over the buds - like stink on shit.

56 days, 10% amber...about 25% now as the jar creeps towards 14 days of curing.

This pheno has tiny trichomes, but the coverage is OBSCENE; even the inside of the jar looks as if someone had sandblasted it.

Well shit - sorry guys...I can't post a picture of sufficient resolution without it being edited out for some reason...

Let me instead tell you all a story...a story of AMBER all over the buds - like stink on shit.

56 days, 10% amber...about 25% now as the jar creeps towards 14 days of curing.

This pheno has tiny trichomes, but the coverage is OBSCENE; even the inside of the jar looks as if someone had sandblasted it.

Spot on. That's the very definition of a fast finisher in my book.

Need a bottle washer? ;) Would hate to have those jars remain so dirty on ya ...

Be well,

O_S

Howdy Clepter .awsome as us can be expecting. sounds like i got to see all your stuff un be leaveable ;) looks like your having a great time,and a good yewr im happy for ya brother keep up the good work ;) Andmoreagain.