•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Freebees Sannie shop

Its nice to share this kind of freebees with the rest of the world and I am sure sannie shop customers will be extreme happy with the choice of freebees you will have.

Lots of freebees are made by our opengrow friends like Island and Bigleek so in this way the circle is round again.

So thanks Opengrow dude's

This Topic is also to discuss and ask questions about these strains and maybe with some luck the breeder can chim in to help.

Sannie's Shop exclusive freebees.

The past years the genetics from sannie shop proved themselfs time after time, these quality strains we also suplied the cutomers in our freebees. Sannie's shop freebees are wel respected all over the world.

Because of this we decided to enhance the range of freebees with some of our top genetics which are made by sannie, knutsel, eskobar and some opengrow breeders.

Atention : 1 pack of freebees with each order and not with each pack of seeds!

Feminized Freebees :

When ordering feminized seeds from sannie shop we will give you free (2pcs) of feminized freebee seeds

Sannie-seeds-1.JPGherijuana x big wite feminized

We are using the herijuana and the Big White for some years now to make our genetics stronger and we made several selections to find the best suitable plants to use as parrent plants. These plants are also used to make this feminized cross, the yielding properties from the Big White with the dank potential from the Herijuana will promise firework. Big and dense buds with medical qualities for the dy hard blower. Because this is a new cross we love to get feedback.

Outdoor Freebees :

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG outdoor freebeesDurban Excellent (durban poison X durban Swasi)

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG outdoor freebees Green Star (durban poison X jack herer/mata hari)

Freebees made and developped by Basic seeds and made to give good results and our bad Dutch climate, if you have preference for one of the above strains just fill in remarks when ordering in sannie shop.

Regular Freebees :

When ordering regular seeds in Sannie shop we standard suplie the follow freebee (5 pcs) :

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG el monstre freebees El Monstre F2

Jackberry X Blue Kronic

I made the Elmonstre a couple of years ago to see what this cross could bring me and i was glad I did and because of the great feedbacks we have gotten we decided to do it one more time and suply the elmonstre as a freebee again. This plants grows like a sativa but more wide and dense, the buds are covered in cristals and thc. From all the freebees I gave away the last years the Elmonstre I have gotten the most positive feedback from. beautifull colored nugs with a flowering time from around the 8-9 weeks makes here so popular.

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG The Mask F2

Herijuana X Sannie's jack

Also The Mask was made a couple of years ago and we sold them for a short period in sannie's shop because she was a limited batch. Because of the strong inbred parrents this was a wonderfull F1 cross which made lots of growers very happy. Some opengrow members found a wicked pheno and shared this plant, by sharing it also create's offspring and so The Mask f2 was born. Sannie shop is so glad to give our customers such strong freebees.

Powered by Opengrow

opengrow

For clients that like to try something else then El monstre you can choose the freebee you like to have with your order, give clearly the strain (or kopy paste the strain) in remarks when you pay in sannie shop.

Down here a follow up of exclusive freebees which are made possible by our breeders and Opengrow members, thanks dudes

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG Mad S F2 Mad S F2 (white widow X Herijuana)

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG killa queen X blue kronic Killa Queen X Blue Kronic

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG Killa queen X NYCD Killa Queen X NYCD

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG Superglue X kali mist Superglue X Kalimist

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG Bubble dust X DSD Bubble Dust X Double Strawberry Diesel

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG nycd X dsd NYCD X Double Strawberry Diesel

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG killing kush Killing Kush (ko kush X killing fields)

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG Big white Big White F2 (Power plant X Chronic)

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG sannie jack X dsd Sannie's Jack X Double Strawberry Diesel

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG hasjplant X dsd Hasjplant X Double Strawberry Diesel

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG alpha diesel X dsd Alpha Diesel X Double Strawberry Diesel

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG blueberry indica X jackberry Blueberry Indica X Jackberry

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG jackberry X nycd Jackberry X NYCD

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG lavender X blueberry sativa Lavender X Blueberry Sativa

Sannie-seeds-1.JPG killing fields X madonna Killing Fields X Madonna

Special thanks for the breeders that made this seeds : knutsel, eskobar, Island, Bigleek

Above are freebees that will be updated regular !

• Like 5

Sannie, Knutsel, E$ko, Island & Bigleek:

:wub:

Any of these freebies is a cross of its own by all means... Most breeders will charge for this as these are excellent genetics on offer and as a freebie???

Once again we can see why OpenGrow is a different place, and I love it!

Any new crosses are coming to the shop? will place an order shortly ;)

Thanks again guys!

;)

Waohhh ! got me crazy with this free beans... feel sensation to make multiple orders !

;) amazing gens free ;)

:wub:

for the life of me. I do not know why the killing Kush fem is not a for sale seed. I am in awe of your freebees. Both of my killing Kush Fem are fantastic and amazing and on par with the hericules. In fact the killing Kush, killing fields phen, will yield more than the hericules.

I will update my killing Kush fem thread soon. Killing Kush, Killing Fields phen still has a few weeks to go.

The Killing Kush, K. O kush yielded just over 8oz wet weight and I believe I will end up around 2oz dried. Got a clone of this and I believe I can expand on the yield since I know the plant better and will use better training techniques as I am relatively new to this art but have been improving greatly from grow to grow.

The Killing Kush Fem, K. O. phen is the best herb I have had in my area and others feel that way too. Kinda hard to explain how I got a bit of this herb. Said it was from a relative as no one knows I have a personal medical grow but I had to get a few opinions. Three people tried it and all three have approached me to help them buy some but like I said in my story, I got it from my cousin who lives elsewhere.

The crystals were 10-15% amber, cloudy and clear. It was not properly flushed, DOH! The high lets you knows its their right away and in a few minutes, it goes to eleven but keeps you cogitative but on the narcotic side. I would not drive on this, I would not work on this. Great for parties, movies and any down/fun time. Does seem to tire a bit when it wears off. (Keep in mind, the parts I have sampled have been cut and dried a week ago, just when the plant started showing signs of early ripeness.) The medical side of it for me, zaps nausea away instantly, dulls aches and pains and makes it feel different.

I cant wait for the next Killing Kush fem, Killing Fields phen to finish. The yield is outrageous and I honestly had not thought I would be able to grow something as amazing as this plant, I felt this way about the other plant. With this plant I will likely have close to a years worth of herb for myself and to have it be this high a quality, well I have only sampled the one killing Kush but have great expectations for the next one, just thrills me and to think I am not supporting anything nefarious.

Thanks Sannie and to All who makes this possible!

cannot thank you enough guys for these freebees.

So many many thanks to you Sannie

many many thanks to you Eskobar

many many thanks to you Knutsel

many many thanks to you Island

and many many thanks to you Bigleek

respect and good vibes to you all

Phuuu

These freebees look amazing. Sannie is a freaking pimp!

Any chance Island wants to throw in any of those Blueberry Kush or Mask ;)

What is the composition of the double strawberry diesel?

for the life of me. I do not know why the killing Kush fem is not a for sale seed. I am in awe of your freebees. Both of my killing Kush Fem are fantastic and amazing and on par with the hericules. In fact the killing Kush, killing fields phen, will yield more than the hericules.

I will update my killing Kush fem thread soon. Killing Kush, Killing Fields phen still has a few weeks to go.

The Killing Kush, K. O kush yielded just over 8oz wet weight and I believe I will end up around 2oz dried. Got a clone of this and I believe I can expand on the yield since I know the plant better and will use better training techniques as I am relatively new to this art but have been improving greatly from grow to grow.

The Killing Kush Fem, K. O. phen is the best herb I have had in my area and others feel that way too. Kinda hard to explain how I got a bit of this herb. Said it was from a relative as no one knows I have a personal medical grow but I had to get a few opinions. Three people tried it and all three have approached me to help them buy some but like I said in my story, I got it from my cousin who lives elsewhere.

The crystals were 10-15% amber, cloudy and clear. It was not properly flushed, DOH! The high lets you knows its their right away and in a few minutes, it goes to eleven but keeps you cogitative but on the narcotic side. I would not drive on this, I would not work on this. Great for parties, movies and any down/fun time. Does seem to tire a bit when it wears off. (Keep in mind, the parts I have sampled have been cut and dried a week ago, just when the plant started showing signs of early ripeness.) The medical side of it for me, zaps nausea away instantly, dulls aches and pains and makes it feel different.

I cant wait for the next Killing Kush fem, Killing Fields phen to finish. The yield is outrageous and I honestly had not thought I would be able to grow something as amazing as this plant, I felt this way about the other plant. With this plant I will likely have close to a years worth of herb for myself and to have it be this high a quality, well I have only sampled the one killing Kush but have great expectations for the next one, just thrills me and to think I am not supporting anything nefarious.

Thanks Sannie and to All who makes this possible!

SIGN!

Killing Kush is indeed underrated.

Its an amasing Strain, less sensitive as KF(even the KF-pheno), incredible Yield on my KF-Pheno (green-pink), probably the best Budstructure i have ever seen, enough stretch for scrog/lst, full of resin, potent as hell, ripe at 55-60 days...What more can you ask for?

greetz

chu

Mmmm, Killa Queen x Blue Kronic...

This leads to the absurd situation where we are going to order standard stock...just to get the freebies!

Oh well, been wanting the Jackberry for a while anyway ;)

Just putted in The Mask F2 as freebee ;)

Island thanks for this fireworks

greetz sannie

These freebees look amazing. Sannie is a freaking pimp!

Any chance Island wants to throw in any of those Blueberry Kush or Mask ;)

What is the composition of the double strawberry diesel?

Hands off the Killa Queen x Blue Kronic... THEY ARE ALL MINE MUWHAHWA!! ;)

But yes seriously, I am thinking of ordering some 'normal' stock just for the freebies, but I already got most of sannies stock already ;)

Where is the LadyCane gone?

So just to make sure I understand we just ask you in the comment section for what ONE chice we would like aa a freebie? So for example I could get uberkush and ask for alpha diesel X dsd Alpha Diesel X Double Strawberry Diesel and that could be wht I get for freebies?

Exactly ;)

If you would not use the remark you would get the fem freebees (because the uberkush is feminized), but just mention you want another cross and it will work out fine

greet sannie

So just to make sure I understand we just ask you in the comment section for what ONE chice we would like aa a freebie? So for example I could get uberkush and ask for alpha diesel X dsd Alpha Diesel X Double Strawberry Diesel and that could be wht I get for freebies?

We are able to pick are own freebies? Thats insane! What gives, where's the catch? This is to good, I've died and gone to weed heaven! No other breeder in their rite mind would let the customer pick their freebies. I'm telling everyone I know!

hey thats a great action!

what can we expect from the mad s f2 mad s f2?

greets from a whole drunken city

what can we expect from the mad s f2 mad s f2?

Hey Bensch,

Expect a great yeild of pure dank. Look for the waxy leaf pheno that Clepter & I found, that's the yeilder!!!! ;) You can pull that one at 9wks, but she will go to 10.

Way to keep OpenGrow/Sannie's Shop two of the best cannabis sites ever Sannie. Would love to get my hands on some of those Strawberry Deisel crosses. Look for an order soon bruh.

PEACE

thanks dude!

oh man.. it's already so hard to decide to order a strain.. now thats going further with the freebees.. now i can spend more time a day thinking of improving my "system" ;)

This is so cool. I feel bad not throwing anything in the mix....Very soon Sannie, you'll get my donation.

ditto, it seems that wpw auction seeds didn't bring much success, mind for wpw...