•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Freebees Sannie shop

1 hour ago, santero said:

thank you for that, broooo :)

the line sounds amazing to say the least *woot*

i am making freebies too atm.

i did send @sannie this list to pick from ...

he can pick one line exclusively for his shop, if he wants.

i would not send it in anywhere else ...

best vibes,

SAN

Your welcome and thank you for that very interesting crosses!

gorrilla glue #4 (original) x killer queen ibl and bubba kush (1993 original) x killer queen ibl  would be something for me.

keep up growing OG fellows

:spliff:

• Like 3

plants have been pollinated, let's hope the pollen sticks and i can send in one (or

more) lines ... the SLH and the hypers (glue and gsc) are visibly making seeds, so

these ones should be a safe bet ;)

hey, i just realized that the bubba kush one is a redux of motas "killa

kush" (and also a parental part of sannies ko kush, btw) ... cool, lol.

Edited by santero
"queen b." is over at SH and "killer lemon haze" went out as freebie for the same place ... enjoy, everybody :)
  • Like 11

SAN that super lemon haze and the bubba cross would be hella rad. Bad ass brother.

I hope to have something to send in next year ;) lids tight for now though. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Oh you have freebies too sweet Baq said your Sannies Jack is awesome lemon, gonna order some :) Oh shoot she is sativa dom, do you have any great smelling lemon in Indica> I know I am ordering that Sugar Punch for sure

'Anyone have ideas of what is the best to grow, high yields, tolerance is so high with all my patients. I really want lemon, but need indica dome. BUT hehehe while I am laying out some mula, another good suggestions I should order> NOt as if I don't have a boat load ha ha just have a desire to pick up a few. Any hints or advice would be much appreciated

I love Inidca, fruity, very potent, doen't have to be fruity, but needs to be really strong.,

• Like 2

@gardenartus, hey, give the SiFi Blaze seeds I sent you a shot. Also I think I included some Sannie Jack x Silverfields. Those should give you some lemon, and yields should make very happy. Also I'll get a little something sent your way on the indy side, Lemon Bubba x SiFi Blaze, just say when.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Justcozz said:

@gardenartus, hey, give the SiFi Blaze seeds I sent you a shot. Also I think I included some Sannie Jack x Silverfields. Those should give you some lemon, and yields should make very happy. Also I'll get a little something sent your way on the indy side, Lemon Bubba x SiFi Blaze, just say when.

I LOVE YOU :)

• Like 5

On 10/12/2018 at 3:34 AM, Indicalicious said:

Ultrashack f2 as freebies now in store.

Lineage: Shack f3 x Kultranustra f2 Bxed to Kultranustra f1

Floweringtime around 9-10 weeks

Smell: flowers/frutiy/chem/oil depends on the plant

Well balanced st0ner and a high yielder, easy to grow.

f3 is right now in selection

have fun

:spliff:

Just ordered and I picked these as my freebie, any words of wisdom, I'm kinda excited about them?:)

Baq

• Like 1

10 hours ago, baqualin said:

Just ordered and I picked these as my freebie, any words of wisdom, I'm kinda excited about them?:)

Baq

Have fun and please report or provide us with some informations how they perform under your conditions :)

• Like 1