•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Freebees Sannie shop

May I ask what is so special about c99? I never tried it.

What Grobi said.

I have yet to try pure C99, but if you try more than one cross withC99 in it, you'll figure out what traits are from C99 very fast. It's effects are never hidden by the other parent.

If you are prone to panic attacks, C99 is not for you.

• Like 3

my pleasure jerrylogan

off topic but, sannie has new designs for his organic products !:)

got my seeds from post office this mornin and took me 30 minutes to find the seeds.lol....i had requested kolossus freebies and thats what i got...i'm one happy old fat man.

• Like 3

Sannie good at stealth. The only stealth method that I've seen that beats it is the way Peak Seeds does it (for an extra $20, while Sannie just does it as a part of doing business).

EDIT: That's "Sannie IS good at stealth." Sorry, sometimes I just go Frankenstein and drop verbs.

--Bread Good

• Like 4

Sannie good at stealth. The only stealth method that I've seen that beats it is the way Peak Seeds does it (for an extra $20, while Sannie just does it as a part of doing business).

EDIT: That's "Sannie IS good at stealth." Sorry, sometimes I just go Frankenstein and drop verbs.

--Bread Good

have you tried the skunkberry?

No, I haven't tried any yet. Three NorthernSkunk girls are in my flower room now.

• Like 1

Do i also get freebees when i order organic bloom?

Or only when I order seeds?

You will only get freebees when ordering seeds !

But if you mention your open grow nickname we will throw in a nice pack of freebees.

greetz sannie

• Like 2

Well its just my luck. Its the first time that I've placed an order with the sole intention of securing a freebee, in this case the Jackberry X Mad Scientist, and of course its the first time I haven't gotten any freebee from Sannie. I realize that I can't take getting something for free for granted, but I'm bummed cause I really wanted to get some more Jackberry X Mad Scientist.

Your better off shooting him an email. Dont fret, things will be good

got my seeds from post office this mornin and took me 30 minutes to find the seeds.lol....i had requested kolossus freebies and thats what i got...i'm one happy old fat man.

planted 4 of those in rapid rooters..they all came up and are now in party cups with ff..YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHA...OLDFATMANGOTITGOINON!!!!

No, I haven't tried any yet. Three NorthernSkunk girls are in my flower room now.

did you ever grow northern lights?..just wonderin if northern skunk is much different. i believe northern light is the mama or daddy to the nskunk......i know very little about different strains..all i've ever grown is nl and ak47..

If I had three wishes from the Weed Wizards, it would be:

- Sannie's Sugar Shack Fem (Sugar Punch x Shack)

- Knutsel's K.O. Punch Fem (K.O. Kush x Sugar Punch)

- E$ko's Boudica Fem (100% Female Warrior)

Some new freebees to get in sanniesshop, see freebees page

With the outdoor period is coming Knutsel made 3 regular outdoor trials :

Jackberry X Heribei

Big White X Heribei

Sannie's Jack X Heribei

Naw seeds (poldergrower) made some strong regular freebees :

Durgan chistral X Blue Hammer

Silver Haze X Blue hammer

I am sure these will be a good addition to already a big choice of freebees

greetz sannie

• Like 5

Amazing. This means now that I'l lhave to order one packet at time, to grab freebies, there are just too many very very interesting ones, and I haven't even started with all of the non freebie ones... Many thanks to knutsel and poldergrower too!

Requesting the durganchitral x blue hammer from naw seeds for my sugar punch order freebee. Sounds like another solid combination. Also want to try lots of different breeders seeds. I love the variety.

ok. i placed .an order.

so is all i have to do is include my freebee selection with my order manually?

can anyone guess what i ordered. i ordered 4 packs of beans & i did not see how to order the freebees . i thought we could include them as if they were a strain that's just free...

There's a place to leave Sannie a message.

Log back into Sannie's Shop, and send him a message, including the order number. He's changed freebie orders for me.

Hey man...i havent grown it but my guess would be 14+ weeks. If casey is the mom id def see 14 wks id think. Damn I bet those are some major sativa leaves!

• Like 2