•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Freebees Sannie shop

For some reason I found myself reminiscing about Free Kush this morning, I think it was probably the first freebee I ever got from the shop and I seriously miss it. I imagine once they're gone they're gone for good.

For some reason I found myself reminiscing about Free Kush this morning, I think it was probably the first freebee I ever got from the shop and I seriously miss it. I imagine once they're gone they're gone for good.

It wasn't stable and hermied over the long term, did produce some beautiful knock out caliber weed that really outclasses Herijuana. But it hermied eventually and others around the web had it hermie on them as well.
  • Like 2

I got one hell of a keeper from the Boudica x silverfields freebee. Full package of taste, looks, and unbelievable potency.

I'll post pics when this latest run finishes.

• Like 5

Thanks sannie for my super fast delivery of naw g39, and thank you for putting in indys drizellaxcaramel cough. Absolute steller service. ;) .V.

• Like 3

Feel like im stepping into the "zone" if u know wat i mean, i used to surf all the forums, looking for snippets of info that i needed at that time, and i always saw people talkin bout, "sannies is cool" "sannie is a stand up guy" etc. Little did i know it would lead me on a journey of such awsome genetic proportions, they already make my previous genetics look like mickey mouse shit(apart from 2) but out of 10 strains thats crazy, btw plants r only 3 weeks into flower, jackberry x heribei, mad berry fem, and 2 choc cheese from esk freebz( growinlike a fucin christmas btw) makes my other stuff look like a joke, the growth and stem health is absolutly brilliant, but i guess u guys r used ta this ;). Just sayin im steppin inta the ZONE guys. Thanks so much, i wud say u dont know how much, but i know u do. .V.

V

Best mistake I ever made was coming to Sannies. I was searching for sensi seeds and got directed here and here I have staid!!!!

Peace

• Like 4

I was turned on to Sannie's Site by another grower way back. I used to lurk in 2005. In 2006 I joined. I have spent more $$$$ at Sannie's than any other seller of seeds!

• Like 2

I was turned on to Sannie's Site by another grower way back. I used to lurk in 2005. In 2006 I joined. I have spent more $$$$ at Sannie's than any other seller of seeds!

same here :punk:

Anyone grown that Boudica x Silverfields freebie? Seems like there would be some winners to be found in that cross.. Maybe I will add it to my fall grow.

It seems a few on this forum have. They are fairly easy plants to grow. A good variety to be had and both are great genetics to start with.

Honestly, if you don't already own a pack of boudica or silver fields you should pick up both haha. Both highly overlooked in the shop. .... that's just my opinion though.

• Like 5

Anyone grown that Boudica x Silverfields freebie? Seems like there would be some winners to be found in that cross.. Maybe I will add it to my fall grow.

get it!
  • Like 1

Sannie threw in the silver field boudica cross even though I asked for kinky cheese. I am now totally fine with that. I love this cross. Out of three girls I got a keeper. none had a crazy yield off single cola plants, but in a scrog or trained they could produce well.

Honestly some of the best herb I've ever grown but I might have won the lottery. Just another reason to love Sannie and OG. And don't forget islayhearts for providing the beans.

• Like 3

Nice to grow and smoke that boudica x silverfields, nice to grow the silverffields boudica too, lol. Cheers Islayhearts n Sannie

gallery_9122_4960_2308558.jpg

gallery_9122_4777_3271824.jpg

• Like 9

Nice...how's the smoke on this unique creation??

Nice to grow and smoke that boudica x silverfields, nice to grow the silverffields boudica too, lol. Cheers Islayhearts n Sannie

gallery_9122_4960_2308558.jpg

gallery_9122_4777_3271824.jpg

We got very different stuff. So I take back the yield comment, This phenotype is clearly a good producer. I don't ask for the same freebees twice cuz I feel like that's not the point of the offer, but if I did I'd grab more of these.
  • Like 3

Nice...how's the smoke on this unique creation??

The smoke on mine was superb. I had dense hard buds that turned purple starting around 5-6 weeks. one of the crystaliest plants that was greasy as opposed to sticky. Smell was artificial candy fruit at first but turned to a hazy fruity like carrots/cilantro mixed with berry. This shit got me very very high. I smoke so much weed it's down right obscene but this cross cut through my tolerance over and over.

Taste great

Looks danker then dank

Smells exotic and leaves an impression

Mine was a great sativa high with a relaxing back end. This weed made me think a lot and the first time gave me a bit of anxiety. I got used to it, and in moderation it's a great productive high but capable of getting psychedelic in high doses,

Go for it. I'm sure it won't be around too long.

• Like 3

Next run will be freebee only and first time organic.. Gonna run silverfields x boudica, purple chemdog x headcandy and drizz x msunivers :) Or if I get large hydro cheap then I'm running fem freebees :D dinachem, genehtik critical bilboa s1, choco cheese :)

• Like 1

The smoke on mine was superb. I had dense hard buds that turned purple starting around 5-6 weeks. one of the crystaliest plants that was greasy as opposed to sticky. Smell was artificial candy fruit at first but turned to a hazy fruity like carrots/cilantro mixed with berry. This shit got me very very high. I smoke so much weed it's down right obscene but this cross cut through my tolerance over and over.

Taste great

Looks danker then dank

Smells exotic and leaves an impression

Mine was a great sativa high with a relaxing back end. This weed made me think a lot and the first time gave me a bit of anxiety. I got used to it, and in moderation it's a great productive high but capable of getting psychedelic in high doses,

Go for it. I'm sure it won't be around too long.

Oh my god this report makes this sound VERY appealing. Last order...when I saw this was available...it was the first time I saw it, or even thought about such a cross lol. Then I had to immediately request it. Your description is exactly as I imagined/hoped. Thanks!! :tu

Next run will be freebee only and first time organic.. Gonna run silverfields x boudica, purple chemdog x headcandy and drizz x msunivers :) Or if I get large hydro cheap then I'm running fem freebees :D dinachem, genehtik critical bilboa s1, choco cheese :)

Wow the first choices seem to intrigue me on all levels! I will have the boudica x silverfields shortly, and have been staring at the drizella x ms uni for months in my seed stash...the purple chem x headcandy is just pure intrigue, but I haven't requested them as of yet... I'd be very excited to watch that freebie run!! :wOOt

You can get these freebies in addition to the regular freebies by including your OG member name. Theres a post about it somewhere, Ive got them coming out of my ears,

• Like 1

same here Ken and they are a beautiful creation. I have had a smcg pheno that tasted like red berry liquer, a cheese dominant pheno that tasted like pineapple cream cheese and another that was a fruit salad of sweet pink grapefruit, pineapple, lemon and lime. The high is racy and sativa like with no ceiling, a pure rush of adrenaline and happiness. They are healthy, vigorous flowers that do very well organically. Yield was nice and bag appeal is outstanding. My harvest windows varied depending on dominant phenotypes but anywhere from 9 weeks to 12 weeks depending on how much influence the haze or cheese (skunk) had in the cross. I found the early finishers were c99 dominant in that aspect. They are very loud smelling flowers and their is no denying that you are growing/harvesting some stanky dank bud :)

• Like 4

Might just have to ask Sannie for a pack next order, as I have gifted what I had left out. Glad to hear he still has done lying around.

• Like 2

So u can request these great o.g. freebz and then ask fer yer other freebz? Sounds cheeky lol. Gotta have em they look and sound very creamy. .V.

Dont u have any left? Lol, now thats givin bruv, fairplay, muchacho respect! .V.

I think/hope i got some en route, they sound so sweet n pungy phenos mmmm lush.

Just stroked 2 choc cheese fems frum esko.....the man must be a master of scents!!! One with a skunky cheesy sweetest fruit smell, and a slightly more lanky open plant with thicker pistils witch just smells unexolainably dank, n strangely sweet, they both r delicious. I cannot wait forbreathing the sweet smoke out through my mouth n nose( an possibly my huge ears) an just goin ahhhhhhh sweeeet, i can tell at5 weeks its going to be in my personal jars just for those moments ya need sweetnin up. May need to get new carb filter though lol. Amazin esko, so floral mannnnnn ;)

• Like 3