•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

Freebees Sannie shop

I have a beautiful female that’s been flowering for about 5 weeks I think. 

It’s been a dream to grow. It stayed short since flowering started not too awful long after it had Ben vegging. I’ll have to bring it inside to finish I believe. It’s been bug free and jus all out strong as hell. Can’t wait to grow a bigger one. 

Golden Wedding by @smilestyle (‘72 Colombian Gold x Malawi Gold afropip’s)

B41DCAE4-9319-460B-93F6-5074382C6F97.thumb.jpeg.46b25701189887432c1ffcc8c2a625e5.jpeg

It’s in a small pot but will be transplanted into the big pot it’s sitting in in the pic. It’s about 4.5 feet high, with purple main stem and limbs. I can’t wait since it’s the type of weed I started smoking when I was young. peace 

oh, the other seedling died due to my faults. I have that issue under control now. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Wow she is a beauty. My old man used to talk about Colombian gold which is why I was interested too. Love the purple limbs- hope she turns out as good as she looks.

• Like 2

Colombian gold and red were popular and a big step up from the mexi brick weed in the early 70’s. I liked the red better but the gold was great, too. Man we sold a lot of that. High schoolers, heh. 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for reporting, Mr Goodfellow. She´s a beauty.I´m so happy to see her in your carefull hands. Take her inside , whenevever you like to.  Great. Thxs

smile

• Like 1

Thanks Smile! It's been an easier to grow plant than any of the photos. I love it. It just stayed the same size and chugs along. I never moved it into the larger pot so I suppose that helped keep her small. Unfortunately, or not, it got some pollen from a plant I was watching outside and busted open right when I wasn't here to cut it down when I had planned. Coued make some nice seeds but I was bummed. 

I brought her inside during the cold snap for a week almost but took her back outside for a few days. Gotta come in tonight though as more cold is coming. I'll get another pic today. It's been very stable, and never suffered the bug damage the others had, no PM, no nothing. She drinks a lot of water, but that's about it. She doesn't complain for a while if she goes dry but I already know she'll be dry every day. I'm looking forward to getting a stable space going so I can leave them alone during their grow. She loves it outside here, though. Very cool. Thanks for everything to you and Santero. peace

• Like 2

On 11/30/2017 at 6:16 PM, bigleek said:

new freebies

yumbolt x blockhead X jackbeery f3

germ tasted only

the yumbolt x blockhead is from beanho and is a super fast tasty treat

and the jackberry was from the green side

lovly big seeds

cheers

any word  pics imfo on this cross peps we found the sorter females were faster finishers and sweater tasting the medium size fems with the square buds are the ones to look for the taller fems are from sannies jack with a little sweatness can go 12 weeks plus but she is nnnnnnniiiiiccccceeee

• Thanks 1

high ,   bigleek,    i got these about 2 weeks ago,  thinking they  were  the  very last of the  older batch .  do you know if these  are the older ones & are they made of the same parents  or are they another f generation ?  - either way  very  nice  sounding  cross &  i supose ill know  by how fast they  crak :tu            onelove      sunstone  .

hey  big  leek,       so  there new  seed,     are  these identi cal ( same parents - same seed,   or line bred next generation?;)