•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

banjo

Some Extremas and Chocolate Rain

Hi 'body,

Just to show you some pics of 5 Extrema, cut at about F+65. Nice stinky strain, productive but I met problems of hermies and mold.

They vegged for two weeks before starting 12/12, 2l containers.

dsc01145pj.jpg

dsc01146jm.jpg

dsc01147k.jpg

dsc01148g.jpg

dsc01149s.jpg

dsc01150aa.jpg

dsc01151x.jpg

dsc01152ab.jpg

dsc01153.jpg

dsc01154h.jpg

dsc01158z.jpg

dsc01160kk.jpg

And here are two Chocolate Rain, directly started from 12/12, in 2L containers, at about F+45

dsc01113b.jpg

dsc01114d.jpg

dsc01115f.jpg

dsc01116kw.jpg

Good Vibes :)

Welcome on Board,Banjo!!

your Extrema-Ladies looking very good :)

well grown Plants with yummy nuggs

enjoy these fruits

Very nice buds. Now sit back and enjoy them.

Hi 'body,

Just to show you some pics of 5 Extrema, cut at about F+65. Nice stinky strain, productive but I met problems of hermies and mold.

They vegged for two weeks before starting 12/12, 2l containers.

dsc01158z.jpg

dsc01160kk.jpg

Good Vibes :)

First of all, welcome to OpenGrow! :)

Niiiiice... Looks dank!!....I will take that load of ya :)

So what was the hermie problem? Light leaks or genetics? was it all of em? light/heavy feeders? what was the yield like?

Sorry for the investigations its only cuz the Extremas are next on the list.

And yeah, where's the smoke report?? :)

Hi my friends,

Thanks a lot for your words :)

Be sure I'll take my time to enjoy those sticky buds :):

So what was the hermie problem? Light leaks or genetics? was it all of em? light/heavy feeders? what was the yield like?

Sorry for the investigations its only cuz the Extremas are next on the list.

And yeah, where's the smoke report?? :)

Hi Psygi.Delic,

Sharing informations is always a pleasure :)

I had 2 hermies on 5 ladies. I think it comes from the genetics. I mean, I've read Herijuana can show some male flowers at the end of flowering..

Anyway, during the flowering period they received once 15hrs of light I'd say, so it didn't help. But I've grown several other genetics with the extrema, and none of them showed the same problems..

Actually, the two hermies didn't release a lot of pollen.

Very heavy feeders bro, don't be affraid with them :)

The buds are just in the drying room, will give you the total yield of the harvest in a few days, and the smoke will follow :)

Hope it'll help you :)

Good Vibes

++

Hey banjo thanks for the info dude... Can't wait to pop mine

Those plants looks well happy and taken care off so I think the hermie was because the Chems has this traits is in the genes... This, and the fact that they are heavy feeders/Mg whores is well known of the Chems/Diesels/OGs family...

But I bet the smoke will be awesome. I'm here waiting!

Good to know you don't have loadsa seeds!!

Also, what's the ganja growing law in Germany like? I have loads of hippie friends in Berlin and I had 'naff of the UK now... bloody backwards retarded country :)

Maybe a relocation is on order? :)

Nice, Looks like extrema can offer a keeper. All the pics ive seen so far have been a bit on the low yielding, looks like you had some good results, and cant get much more an extreme cross. Get us a smoke report soon dude.

Maybe you got mould with your heavy feeding, chemdawg gen have many hermi didn't know for heri...

This plants look alll tasty with bigger pots the yield will be more ... but allready very nice for 2L !

:)

Hello,

Thanks a lot everybody, I'm here to show you the buds juste before curing them.

I'll post the smoke within 15 days, but I've already smoked 2gr: damn! at first relaxing, euphoric, than you have to struggle to not get stick on your sofa :) but no more muscle pain, headaches,.. very good for medicinal uses :)

However, there were 90% of cloudy trichs when harvesting :shocked:

So those 5 ladies gave me about 138gr :)

Here are the pics, sorry for the poor quality of the macro's, but trembling hands don't help at all..

dsc01235z.jpg

dsc01216l.jpg

dsc01217s.jpg

dsc01218.jpg

dsc01221g.jpg

dsc01222i.jpg

dsc01224s.jpg

dsc01237c.jpg

Good Vibes!

++

Looking very dank dude

They are made for medical use and should fit your bill

Its possible to get a nanner in late flower and this is also because the genetics that are used are more senseitive for a hermie, dont get me wrong but its very good possible that a cloe from this plant does not show a thing over there with you and when I put here in my grow room she can throw some nanners while she never did this at your place, of course this is also the way around. (dont read this as a excuse).

I knew when I made this cross that she would be more sensetive but those two plants are made for each other and could not resist to make this extrema.

I am sure the smoke will make it al worth the effort

greetz sannie

Hello banjo,

I currently have the same strain going(Extrema from Sannie) & am at 2 weeks vegging. Am I correct in saying you vegged them for only 2 weeks before 12/12? If so I'll do the same. I am having slight problems with light because my main room is for flowering & I use a closet to veg. I have to get thru the flower room to get to the closet area & have spotted an occasional light leak. If I can go to 12/12 after 2 or so weeks then my light leak problem would vanish. I usually veg my plants for 30-35 days so this is a new possibility for me. Thanks...and those nuggets DO look delicious!!!

man those buds look kickass...i hope my 2 Extrema

turn out as good...nice job man...i can't wait on the

smoke report...i'm sure its gonna be great.... :)

Hello banjo,

I currently have the same strain going(Extrema from Sannie) & am at 2 weeks vegging. Am I correct in saying you vegged them for only 2 weeks before 12/12? If so I'll do the same. I am having slight problems with light because my main room is for flowering & I use a closet to veg. I have to get thru the flower room to get to the closet area & have spotted an occasional light leak. If I can go to 12/12 after 2 or so weeks then my light leak problem would vanish. I usually veg my plants for 30-35 days so this is a new possibility for me. Thanks...and those nuggets DO look delicious!!!

High, if you veg extrema for 35 days ,she will be massive! mine went from 16", 17" to 27.5"and 30.5" in the first 7 days;) i have a very branchy pheno which should yield well and would be exellent for a scrog.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your words :)

Hey Sannie, nice to see ya here!

Actually I've found about ten seeds in my harvest, so I can say it doesn't matter at all :)

And you're right, they're giving me back love I brought them :)

Yeah Rude, only about two weeks of veg and then directly put in 12/12 :)

Truth :) yep the four last pics of my first post are two choc. rain, I'll post some other pics tomorrow, also have a NYCD F3 at F+50.

Hey mack 10 you're right; all the five ladies were very branchy, and productive, so Extrema would perfectly find her place in a scrog :)

++

Its possible to get a nanner in late flower and this is also because the genetics that are used are more sensitive for a hermie, dont get me wrong but its very good possible that a cloe from this plant does not show a thing over there with you and when I put here in my grow room she can throw some nanners while she never did this at your place, of course this is also the way around. (dont read this as a excuse).

The original "Chemdog D elite cut" hermies like crazy; I had a hard time finding a single bud that didn't have a cock on it.

All of the bananas are sterile - I didn't even pick them off.

The bananas are TINY...the largest I've seen is about the size of the apostrophe symbol on a keyboard.

As for Extrema - I didn't get a single hermi...but if someone does...there is a good chance that it will be sterile as well.

Everyone loves Chemdog D...everyone comments on the TASTE; perhaps nanners add to the experience?

If nanners really do add to the flavor, then by all means, I am also going to get a new bong and TRIPLE THE FLAVOR!

cock-smoking-bong-thumb-350x299-91.jpg

That pile is wonderful. But I especially like the last of your bud shots. Not sure why, but my mouth watered a little on that one.

Then, just now, it went completely dry and I need to scrub my eyeballs thanks to Clepter™ ... Of course I will admit if it was a different gender showing lots of skin doing that I would be fascinated ... Go figure.

Enjoy,

O_S

Frickin crack me up clepter! Hahaha

Yes.the chem D is very hermie, the nanners are sterile at first but if they go too long they will chuck pollen.

Chem D is very tasty and Dank though! I have the elite cut but refuse to cross it since it seems like the offspring carries the heavy baggage of hermaphroditic traits, but I grow it for head stash :)