Some Extremas and Chocolate Rain

hello banjo

What a nice place. Happy to see that :)

I stay by here enjoying.

have a nice day

Nathalie

I need to do that, sorry banjo :)

cock-smoking-bong-thumb-350x299-91.jpg

mmmmmmm good but, if you open the mouth, that will better :)

( sorry but this pics told me to say that ^^ )

( your pic is digusting clepter ..... i'm schoked ^^ )

Have a nice day all :)

Nath'

hahahaha, what a bong.

A boy who owns this i call a bongay. Ok we live in modern age, but i would not buy this.

A girl who buys this must be hot like the sun and wet like the rain.

Ok, now i know this exist to. Cant be shocking enough anymore these days.

grdz e$ko,

haha that's a great bong! I read the comments and I have to go back to look on how retarded this thing really is :) :)

e$ko summed it up exactly about who should be the only person allowed to use this bong!

bongay!..... muahahahahahaha That is some bong,glad its not mine :)

Hahaha Thanks Clepter for the pic, never seen a bong like that :)

Bongay.. You're right e$ko :) , and please don't put this on a chair, never kow what could happen :)

Well, to get back to the (main) subject of this thread :)

Chocolate Rain began their flush period today, at about F+60, to be cut at about F+70 :)

Tiny branches of pheno#2 are bent under the weight of the buds, and the two phenos offer great flavorings, yet hard to describe, with a fruity touch; a real pleasure :)

Can't wait to smoke those ladies, and few others, cuz for the moment Miss Extrema get me glued on my sofa, hard to get out of the house :)

Good Vibes all!

++

Hey Banjo first off all I'd like to say welcome to OP :) Also nice plants for ONLY 2 week veggie and in small 2l popts :) Seems like a gud yeild for such small space in media what wattage lamp did u use ?, have enjoyed the pics and thread thanks for sharing dude :) Well done.........

GreetZ Bod!

Hey Banjo first off all I'd like to say welcome to OP :) Also nice plants for ONLY 2 week veggie and in small 2l popts :) Seems like a gud yeild for such small space in media what wattage lamp did u use ?, have enjoyed the pics and thread thanks for sharing dude :) Well done.........

GreetZ Bod!

Hey Bodderas!

Thanks for your words bro, I actually run two 1m² boxes, each one under a 600w HPS :)

So here are the Choc's rain, flushing period has began yesterday, at about F+60.

They directly started under 12/12, also in 2l pots;

dsc01312n.jpg

dsc01314p.jpg

dsc01315dr.jpg

dsc01316h.jpg

Enjoy! :)

++

Hey Bodderas!

Thanks for your words bro, I actually run two 1m² boxes, each one under a 600w HPS :)

So here are the Choc's rain, flushing period has began yesterday, at about F+60.

They directly started under 12/12, also in 2l pots;

dsc01312n.jpg

dsc01314p.jpg

dsc01315dr.jpg

dsc01316h.jpg

Enjoy! :)

++

Ha ha :) The 600w will explaine it, why such gud growth for small media,I only run a 250 watter in the micro dept, just 2-4 plants pending on size,either way great show dude nice one cheers :)

High, if you veg extrema for 35 days ,she will be massive! mine went from 16", 17" to 27.5"and 30.5" in the first 7 days;) i have a very branchy pheno which should yield well and would be exellent for a scrog.

This is awesome info, as I am running the extrema as well and currently lsting them. I have 3 extrema, 4 nycdxafghaan and 5 chem afghaan. I am planning on vegging them for at least 4 weeks possibly 5-6 depending on the growth. Out of 12 plants I'm hoping for 4-5 females. Nice to know the extrema should yield good if vegged longer.

Extrema is yielding very well.......It smokes even better. smooth hashy taste, not strong or cough inducing.....nice balaced high...dont know if its more head than body....have dizzying and daywrecking capabilities, but its not very couchlocking and makes you silly, and attack the eyelids. It hard to hide the fact that you just smoked a spliff within the last 3-4 hours, for anyone not imbecile. It also leaves a heavy hangover, the day after some heavy smoking of it....I wake up completely tired and still wasted........If you have to use your brain..don't smoke to much and keep timely saftymargen's. It has somewhat Zoombiequalities.......... In some ways this is devastating smoke.....and you don't notice it while smoking it, cause the taste is delicious.......But later...baaang

I haven't smoked heri as I am not to much into sleeping weed, but this has a dangerous lure to it....The jar invites you to have a nice smoke, and you want it, but I know I wont be shit productive for the rest of the day....Just had a wakeandbake....thought it was a small joint......but ...hey whats the saying....its not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog....this is potent weed, tasty and potent....but I think light smokers should beware of this stuff...........6 months on this alone would do heavy damage to my productivety......But I like it...LOL

By the way...I had 1 tiny single nanners around week 8...it was sterile and even after close inspection......there were no more of them

your choc rain girls look very nice!this strain seems to yield well in small pots? i have seen another grow of a clone straight 12/12 like you did and still get a good yield. ie, 25 plus small clones ,put straight on 12/12, i reckon 25 oz is poss. how is the dry weight? The Extrema smoke report makes me even more desperate to smoke some! nicelly written;) mack

Hi everybody,

Alright, the Chocolate Rain's have been cut since ten days now, here are the pics ;)

3dd8d.jpg

577dec.jpg

66b0f.jpg

a3830b.jpg

She gave me 30gr of dried product, nice mix of chocolate/bitter orange smell.

bda19b.jpg

a79e.jpg

a39aa.jpg

00e82d.jpg

#2 gave me 32gr. Tutti Frutti smell, hard to describe, mkes me think about amnesia.

I also cut a NYCD F3 yesterday, at about F+ 65-70:

2bf02.jpg

5f7698.jpg

Good Vibe!

++

Veryvery nice girls! ChocR is just beautiful. So frosty and good lookin. Had a couple Extremas too, in a Homebox tent with a lot pin-holes for light to come in, and they didn't throw a single nanner, but some Bubbledusts in same tent did. Great smoke either way.