•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

WarrenBuffet

Strongest Smelling Strain You've Ever Grown?

Mexican bag seed...no shit it stunk my house /attic, and 200 foot radius around the house.

Sugar punch is a semi close second.

Peace

Probably an El Monstre when it was drying. I had a delivery guy come to the door and i knew it smelled like skunk bad at the front door. i panicked and grabbed the dirty kitty litter box and brought it by the door to try and cover the smell a little.

Original Diesel is burning through my carbon filter. I have one outside that is less than one meter high and is ready for harvest. I can smell it 20' away.

So far: chemdog d , but even stinkier is Cherry Pie, about 3/4 oz drying on a shelf stinks my whole house up.

I usually put it in a drying cab with a filter , but thought such a small amount would be ok. Came home and wondered if my cats peed on the floor

There are plenty of roadkill skunk strains today. They are just not skunk strains.

TH Seeds Burmese Kush BUKU, it's Burmese Kush x O.G. Kush and has a very loud fuely smell. You can smell a gram in a bag in a wallet several feet away from you.

As far as controlling smell on really smelly strains when drying, I put it in a brown paper bag and roll the top of the bag to close it up for a couple days then to what i let it finish drying in. The brown bags and ona keep it hidden, after the first day or two it's dry enough to have the smell calm down enough to not smell the whole house up.

Someone should come up with an air freshener that smells like weed. (Not me, I'm just an idea man.) I'd place them all over town until everything smelled that way. Then I'd save on activated carbon.

Someone should come up with an air freshener that smells like weed. (Not me, I'm just an idea man.) I'd place them all over town until everything smelled that way. Then I'd save on activated carbon.

hahhaaaa dude, that funny, for now i think very much wishfull thinking.

all the best ;)

The stinkiest bud i have ever grown was "Sweet Cheese", a bagseed from a coffeeshop, that was the only cannabis that really stank. No nice, spicy black hash or sweet smells, but strong cheesy,sweaty,meaty stank that reeks like something not burried deep enough...

but a very tasty smoke! :blink: :j :jump:

smile

Sativa Anti Sweat Deodrant.

lolz.

I think I'm at a tossup between SugarPunch and Serious AK47..

Sugarpunch stunk way earllier though, it was smelling up my house after 2 weeks of veg.\

The AK didn't get bad until about week 4 of flower but it's right up there with the toxicity of the Sugarpunch.. Kind of a similar smell too, a sweet coffee/caramel smell in the room.